Memento_Mori
Kryser
Fuer_Grissa_Ost_Drauka
MadMac
Lestos
ZekeRage
Duc_Volpe
Argoth

Author Topic: Archives: The Old D'Haran Legions Thread  (Read 58375 times)

Offline Sphinxer

• Knight
  • Renown: 53
  • Infamy: 16
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: _Sphinx_
Re: [DL] The D'Haran Legions (Recruiting, NA, Strategus Faction)
« Reply #75 on: February 21, 2011, 09:52:21 pm »
Okay, I'll be brief ...

Once Strategus will be back , DL will be ready. We have training session, we work on people's flaws and weaknesses and we play as a team.

We have good throwers , good 2h / 1h and we can't have enough of these, but what we could really use right now is a good archer/xbower. Sounds like you, contact me, Anders, Braeden or Kophka and don't you dare missing that chance of enjoying cRPG more because you're kicking ass with us .. ;)

Offline XavierX

• Peasant
  • Renown: 2
  • Infamy: 0
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: XavierX, Tycho, Javier, Zeus
« Reply #76 on: February 22, 2011, 12:00:39 am »
Hey, MadMac (or someone ask him for me) have you ever been a part of RDH?

Offline Lt_Anders

• King
  • Renown: 1049
  • Infamy: 651
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Pawn A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Man, I still play this shit?
    • View Profile
    • Drowtales
  • Faction: Astralis
  • Game nicks: Anders_Astralis
« Reply #77 on: February 22, 2011, 04:12:16 am »
Okay, I'll be brief ...

Once Strategus will be back , DL will be ready. We have training session, we work on people's flaws and weaknesses and we play as a team.

We have good throwers , good 2h / 1h and we can't have enough of these, but what we could really use right now is a good archer/xbower. Sounds like you, contact me, Anders, Braeden or Kophka and don't you dare missing that chance of enjoying cRPG more because you're kicking ass with us .. ;)

duh, yep!
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Braeden

• Earl
  • Renown: 420
  • Infamy: 53
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • I hear the sound of drums
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Acre?
  • Game nicks: Braeden_Sanguine
  • IRC nick: Braeden
« Reply #78 on: February 23, 2011, 08:40:09 am »
Please remember to register for and use our forums.  If you desire to have input on tactics prior to our practicing them, you'll want to check out: http://dhara.freeforums.org/fighting-formations-t9.html relatively soon.

Oh, and you'll probably want to vote in my poll on there.
« Last Edit: February 23, 2011, 11:04:54 pm by Braeden »

Offline Kophka

• Baron
  • Renown: 92
  • Infamy: 14
  • cRPG Player
  • for the final ride
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Remnants
  • Game nicks: Kophka/Koschei
  • IRC nick: Kophka
« Reply #79 on: February 24, 2011, 06:12:55 am »
D'harans, it's time to start getting ready for Strategus again. Check our forums, we will be holding regularly scheduled operations in the public servers. Try to memorize and be able to apply Sphinx's squad tactics, and we'll be looking for people that can recognize where and what the enemy troops are doing, and counter it.

To NA players that wish to try tactics, the public NA Team Speak 3 server is still up @ dallas.jestservers.com port 7400. We'll post up one of our practice days, so that you can hop in and run some formations with us.

Offline Lt_Anders

• King
    • View Profile
    • Drowtales
« Reply #80 on: February 25, 2011, 12:38:56 am »
Perhaps you can join as well! We are always recruiting! Archers would be lovely since all other ranged units are covered(throwing in excess 8-))

Offline Sphinxer

• Knight
  • Renown: 53
  • Infamy: 16
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: _Sphinx_
« Reply #81 on: February 25, 2011, 07:08:15 am »
Okay let's make it clearer

Practice starts very soon ... you aren't that good but have potentiel .. you're mature , you're active ... contact us ! We'll train you , we'll turn you into a real soldier and you'll have a blast playing in formation and using real tactics...

Man up ! ;)

Offline Soldier_of_God

• Count
  • Renown: 159
  • Infamy: 79
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Sir_Tristan, Archerfaggotry, Sir_Edward
« Reply #82 on: February 25, 2011, 08:05:43 pm »
Hey Braeden, how's it going? i looked at your thread and saw that you really have no political stances out in the open to speak of, and that you had shared a desire for diplomacy; if you could talk to me on teamspeak, or pm me some information, i would love to commence negotiations

The Black Rose and the Risen are one... and as such, if you make a freind in the Black Rose, you also make it in The Risen. we also have the same politics as the Risen at the moment, although things like this are welcomed to expand the influence of our empire!

in eagerness,
                     King Edward ll

Offline Lt_Anders

• King
    • View Profile
    • Drowtales
« Reply #83 on: February 26, 2011, 05:09:51 pm »
Hey Braeden, how's it going? i looked at your thread and saw that you really have no political stances out in the open to speak of, and that you had shared a desire for diplomacy; if you could talk to me on teamspeak, or pm me some information, i would love to commence negotiations

The Black Rose and the Risen are one... and as such, if you make a freind in the Black Rose, you also make it in The Risen. we also have the same politics as the Risen at the moment, although things like this are welcomed to expand the influence of our empire!

in eagerness,
                     King Edward ll

NEVER! :lol:

Offline Braeden

• Earl
  • Renown: 420
  • Infamy: 53
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • I hear the sound of drums
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Acre?
  • Game nicks: Braeden_Sanguine
  • IRC nick: Braeden
« Reply #84 on: February 26, 2011, 07:29:31 pm »

NEVER! :lol:

And this is why Anders is not our diplomat.  I responded to your PM,  King Edward ll, and look forward to working together in the future.

Offline Kophka

• Baron
  • cRPG Player
  • for the final ride
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: February 26, 2011, 07:44:11 pm »
I'm going to announce this one here in the public forums, in hopes that interested squads will join us in our Team Speak tonight. I'd like to hold a "Induce some screaming rage fits, or Die Trying" run tonight, hereafter referred to as the ISSRoDT. If any of you small clans wish to join us, we can choose a "training" banner, so we all have a good chance of being on the same team. Times : 8pm to ? Eastern | Location : NA public TS3 server ( dallas.jestservers.com port 7400). We'll pick a populated server, and run some Line Holding techniques, some Concentrated Fire runs, and some small squad Search and Destroy tactics. Further details will be announced in the TS3 server at 8:05 Eastern, and I hope to see some of our friends from Kings Guard and Knights of the Black Rose there.

Offline Soldier_of_God

• Count
  • Renown: 159
  • Infamy: 79
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Sir_Tristan, Archerfaggotry, Sir_Edward
« Reply #86 on: February 26, 2011, 07:55:55 pm »
I'm going to announce this one here in the public forums, in hopes that interested squads will join us in our Team Speak tonight. I'd like to hold a "Induce some screaming rage fits, or Die Trying" run tonight, hereafter referred to as the ISSRoDT. If any of you small clans wish to join us, we can choose a "training" banner, so we all have a good chance of being on the same team. Times : 8pm to ? Eastern | Location : NA public TS3 server ( dallas.jestservers.com port 7400). We'll pick a populated server, and run some Line Holding techniques, some Concentrated Fire runs, and some small squad Search and Destroy tactics. Further details will be announced in the TS3 server at 8:05 Eastern, and I hope to see some of our friends from Kings Guard and Knights of the Black Rose there.

I quite like the sound of that! me and all my members that can attend would love to participate. it would be mutually beneficial to us!

Furthermore, i offer a Non-Agression Pact, as well as a Trade Agreement between us.

Regards,
            King Edward ll of the black rose
« Last Edit: February 26, 2011, 08:03:41 pm by Soldier_of_God »

Offline Lt_Anders

• King
    • View Profile
    • Drowtales
« Reply #87 on: February 26, 2011, 10:32:08 pm »

OH ho!

EXCELLENT! I can use my new HX(now with 3 HA) to maximum rage effects!(everyone loves HA's, so HX's are even BETTER!)

Offline Rapture

• Peasant
  • Renown: 1
  • Infamy: 0
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Keira_Duskfang
  • IRC nick: Keira
« Reply #88 on: February 27, 2011, 01:23:56 am »
Looking forward to it, though I'll have to go dig up and install TS again. I can't guarantee anyone else will come, but you'll have an archer at least. :)

Offline Kophka

• Baron
  • cRPG Player
  • for the final ride
    • View Profile
« Reply #89 on: February 27, 2011, 01:50:38 am »
Alright, here's the details. We'll be heading to the siege server, and using the D'hara banner (Punisher style skull on a red flag). We're already in TS, so see ya in there. Get ready to run some sallies, vip protection, and shield walls.