Author Topic: And finally people show their true colors.  (Read 59154 times)

Offline Hydro

• Knight
  • Renown: 27
  • Infamy: 0
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
Re: And finally people show their true colors.
« Reply #120 on: July 28, 2011, 04:02:10 pm »
I find the amount of crying in this thread by a clan that normally "conquers" the forums with their trolling quite amusing.

Offline Blackzilla

• Earl
  • Renown: 451
  • Infamy: 108
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: FIDLGB(strat/crpg),Dracul(Friends)
  • Game nicks: Blackzilla_FIDLGB, Helios The Shiny
  • IRC nick: Blackzilla
« Reply #121 on: July 28, 2011, 04:03:21 pm »
Couldn't expect such a big amount of lie, meanness and treachery from HRE. Everyone will remember you not as a clan who captured something, but a clan who lied and backstabbed Mercenaries.

For other people to clear this situation: HRE had an official agreement with Mercs, they helped us against BRD reinforcing Tebandra because they wanted that village. And I came to their TS a couple of times to ask why there are so many troops in our lands and they lied that they're going to help LLJK (as Loki, the leader of Fallens, said me personally) and NetzwerG lied to me as well. Do you remember that i wished you good luck when I was leaving your teamspeak? Now I take these words back and I wish you to have what you have deserved.

Now were is your proof? For all i know your making crap up!
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Blackzilla

• Earl
  • Renown: 451
  • Infamy: 108
    • View Profile
  • Faction: FIDLGB(strat/crpg),Dracul(Friends)
  • Game nicks: Blackzilla_FIDLGB, Helios The Shiny
  • IRC nick: Blackzilla
« Reply #122 on: July 28, 2011, 04:06:43 pm »
all over the place??? If we had such help we wouldn't have such a small amount of troops. Any way, I don't see any reason to continue talking to you. We had an official agreement between leaders with diplomats in one TS and now you just refuse all that like BRD did. You can take our villages, you can kill our men with your horde but you'll never achieve glory for that and you'll still be a coward lying backstabber. And remember that even if the last Mercenary will stay alive he will raise his sword to cut off your lying tongue.

I think destroying the mercs would be good enough for me!

Offline Lizard_man

• Marshall
  • Renown: 717
  • Infamy: 153
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Mercenaries
  • Game nicks: Merc_Lizard_man, Jinmenju
« Reply #123 on: July 28, 2011, 04:07:15 pm »
I find the amount of crying in this thread by a clan that normally "conquers" the forums with their trolling quite amusing.

i for one am sat here with a smile on my face...  :) << see ??

Offline Different

• Knight
  • Renown: 29
  • Infamy: 9
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Alatar, and many more
« Reply #124 on: July 28, 2011, 04:09:33 pm »
i for one am sat here with a smile on my face...  :) << see ??

:lol:

Well I dont take anything related to internet personal, but its really interesting to see how treacherous people can be  :P

Offline DaveUKR

• Supreme Overlord
  • Renown: 1456
  • Infamy: 242
  • cRPG Player
  • Small rain lays great dust
    • View Profile
« Reply #125 on: July 28, 2011, 04:19:54 pm »

Now were is your proof? For all i know your making crap up!

Every single word said by me is truth  :rolleyes: And i think that there is a post of HRE member who admits that it's true...

And I'm a bit tired of all this Strategus anti-merc conspiracy. I'm not having fun fighting at deep night  :rolleyes:
« Last Edit: July 28, 2011, 04:21:38 pm by DaveUKR »

Offline Tears of Destiny

• Naive
  • King
  • Renown: 1847
  • Infamy: 870
  • Quiet drifting through shallow waters. 死のび
    • View Profile
    • NADS
  • Faction: Black Company
  • IRC nick: Tears
« Reply #126 on: July 28, 2011, 04:21:56 pm »
No, most of Mercs just have jobs and they don't like to stay up all night just to fight in a video game.

Same here, your attack times are a bit fucked up too for NA folks.
And I'm a bit tired of all this Strategus anti-merc conspiracy. I'm not having fun fighting at deep night  :rolleyes:

What Conspiracy? Everything that is being done against the Mercs is done out in the open and planned without secrecy, or simply no planning at all and are just folks taking attacks of opportunity.
« Last Edit: July 28, 2011, 04:25:41 pm by Tears_of_Destiny »
I'm not normal and I don't pretend so, my approach is pretty much a bomb crescendo.
Death is a fun way to pass the time though, several little bullets moving in staccato.
The terror of my reign will live on in infamy, singing when they die like a dead man's symphony.

Offline DaveUKR

• Supreme Overlord
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #127 on: July 28, 2011, 04:23:52 pm »
Same here, your attack times are a bit fucked up too for NA folks.

they have a day-time when we attack them, not 2-6 AM

Offline Tears of Destiny

• Naive
  • King
  • Renown: 1847
  • Infamy: 870
  • Quiet drifting through shallow waters. 死のび
    • View Profile
    • NADS
  • Faction: Black Company
  • IRC nick: Tears
« Reply #128 on: July 28, 2011, 04:26:43 pm »
they have a day-time when we attack them, not 2-6 AM

2pm on a workday, so mercs can at least go without sleep, but we must skip our jobs? Same thing.
I'm not normal and I don't pretend so, my approach is pretty much a bomb crescendo.
Death is a fun way to pass the time though, several little bullets moving in staccato.
The terror of my reign will live on in infamy, singing when they die like a dead man's symphony.

Offline Belatu

• Count
  • Renown: 242
  • Infamy: 111
  • what
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Fallen Brigade
  • Game nicks: Fallen_Belatucadros
« Reply #129 on: July 28, 2011, 04:30:07 pm »
+2
This is,,,, in fact,,,, a cool story bro
My fridge is my shield

Offline DaveUKR

• Supreme Overlord
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #130 on: July 28, 2011, 04:33:24 pm »
Tears_of_Destiny, i think that you didn't read what HRE said or you're just trying to lie as well  :rolleyes: both BRD and HRE planned their backstabbing attacks against Mercs in secret, some HRE members didn't even know about it (as they've said), both clans have agreements with Mercs, both clans were trying to find a reason to attack us, both clans were saying that they didn't have any agreements with us  :rolleyes:

Offline Varyag

• Knight
  • Renown: 42
  • Infamy: 72
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Mercs
  • Game nicks: Merc_Varyag_
« Reply #131 on: July 28, 2011, 04:33:41 pm »
It's funny how some clans behave. Guys, this strategus will be wiped anyway, its a pre alpha. But personally I will remember your treachery and in the future strategus battles of other clans against your clans I will always join your adversaries. I believe other Mercs will do the same. So, like I said before, we may loose these fiefs now, but long term you got yourself big trouble in strategus.

Offline Fluffy_Muffin

• Permanently Banned
  • Renown: 429
  • Infamy: 122
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Tribunal
  • Game nicks: Vivec_the_Poet
  • IRC nick: Umbra
« Reply #132 on: July 28, 2011, 04:34:20 pm »
I doubt Corwinus lives behind the Ural

3 am and 4 am for me i guess its 5 for him
Defy me, and you will know what it is to stand against a god.

Offline Jambi

• Earl
  • Renown: 410
  • Infamy: 166
  • cRPG Player
  • Walks with God.
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Jambi
« Reply #133 on: July 28, 2011, 04:35:41 pm »
+1
2pm on a workday, so mercs can at least go without sleep, but we must skip our jobs? Same thing.

Lol, as if you got a job :D

Ooh wait i forgot.

+

=

:P :P :P :P :P :P :P
« Last Edit: July 28, 2011, 04:45:58 pm by Jambi »
Love will tear us apart.
Also, most fucked up brain of the year award goes to jambi. Well done.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cX9Cpuj4igk

Offline Keshian

• King
  • Renown: 1176
  • Infamy: 992
  • cRPG Player
  • Diggity diggity
    • View Profile
  • Faction: FCC (Bridgeburner, Unicorn, Cavalieres, Narwhal)
  • Game nicks: Red-haired bitch from hell
  • IRC nick: Bitch, pleasssse.
« Reply #134 on: July 28, 2011, 04:48:35 pm »
+3
Tears_of_Destiny, i think that you didn't read what HRE said or you're just trying to lie as well  :rolleyes: both BRD and HRE planned their backstabbing attacks against Mercs in secret, some HRE members didn't even know about it (as they've said), both clans have agreements with Mercs, both clans were trying to find a reason to attack us, both clans were saying that they didn't have any agreements with us  :rolleyes:

No man has a good enough memory to make a successful liar.
- Abraham Lincoln

So true....

Just because you repeat something often enough doesn't make it true.

Exactly how it played out: You went on our vent after we took the first village in the area, it wasn't working for you, so you had Kalam go over to your ts.  You told him that if we took Amere you would attack us (ultimatum threat), you then told him if we didn't do anyhting that you would eventually relocate us (arrogance).  Kalam said he couldn't make a decsion and would need to consult his clan.  Next day, BEFORE we ever responded to your arrogant terms (we were probably going to say no) you went and sent an army across our own village (our territory without asking) and attacked amere and sent another army to attck Tosdhar.  We had marshalled our army not sure if your army heading across our village was going to attack us.  We then agreed in our clan that you fully intended to take all the villages in the area and try to push us out and we had no choice - either fight now or run away.  So of course we attacked you arrogant assholes, who whined and called it backstabbing because we didn't cater to you.

Down the road - Blackrose was approached by you, you tried to get them to merc for you against another NA clan and offered gold - but then you didn't pay them (you could have screen-shotted the end of battle k/ds like we do and you could have paid them).  So we approached them and offered solid pay (we delivered), then we became closer and offered Amere once we outmaneuvered you into leaving it defenseless and we gave it to them.  No treachery - just pure fail on your part.

Wolves - Only a few of you guys showed up when they were defending their one and only village even though many wolves ahd showed up for your earlier battles and your own merc battle an hour alter yous howed up in force (you could easily have showed up an hour later and the wolves might have won), you also screwed them over when you gave them bad advice on buying equipment for their first strategus village defense.

HRE - A bunch of clans decided to drop troops and gold there after the valorous defense there (REMEMEBR TEBANDRA) and prevent us from taking it.  There was no alliance or defensive pact made by reinforcing a neutral village.  But somehow you Mercs think that by giving troops to the neutral village HRE committed to never attacking you???  How is that backstabbing?  Its just your deluded minds blaming everyone else for your failures and calling everyone backstabbers and trying to spread it to other clans through teamspeaks. 

A lie oft-repeated will always remain a lie - just a popular one.  Its time to grow up.
« Last Edit: July 28, 2011, 04:50:43 pm by Keshian »
http://keshoxford.com/  - Where middle-eastern meets red-hot and spicy!

"[Strat 5]... war game my ass, tis more like a popularity contest"  Plumbo