Author Topic: And finally people show their true colors.  (Read 55503 times)

Offline Jambi

• Earl
  • Renown: 410
  • Infamy: 166
  • cRPG Player
  • Walks with God.
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Jambi
Re: And finally people show their true colors.
« Reply #270 on: July 29, 2011, 07:49:30 am »
Nice fight, it was fun.  We couldn't have held it anyways with 2000 men to attack nearby plus 1500 man RuConquista army nearby, but we bled about 300K worth of equipment (all haubergeons, well over a 100 warhorses, arbalests, etc.)  Got mostly what we wanted, unless you get another 1000 troops adn 200,000 gold from "friends" to the west you are very short on gold.  Either way had a whole lot of fun and most of the people I played with too.  Good fight.

I'm glad we won 2 out of 4 (of course those were the two with at least some people with EU pings).

You mean 2 out of 5. And basicly those 2 we lost on paper... well hehe look at the stratistics, your lapdog HRE got pwnd
And you blame ping now? lol remember, you attack us. you play with crappy pings
« Last Edit: July 29, 2011, 07:59:56 am by Jambi »
Love will tear us apart.
Also, most fucked up brain of the year award goes to jambi. Well done.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cX9Cpuj4igk

Offline kinngrimm

• King
  • Renown: 1026
  • Infamy: 320
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
    • The Betrayer of Nations
  • Faction: Wolves of Fenris
  • Game nicks: kinngrimm, Karma
  • IRC nick: kinngrimm
« Reply #271 on: July 29, 2011, 07:49:36 am »
Snickers_BRD vs Ushkuru - Hide Details
- Battle time: 29.07., 05:00
- Battle duration: 36m47s
- Army size: 1702 vs 1051
- Battle result: 0 vs 181
- Winner: Defender

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

i just love the wolve :) as he took the last kill rrrrooooooooaaaaaarrr

for now the sounds of battle have calmed, but soon there will be more to bite in my teeth
learn from the past, live the moment, dream of the future

Offline Cicero

• Duke
  • Renown: 515
  • Infamy: 418
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Pawn
  • scourge of god
    • View Profile
  • Faction: BashiBazouks
  • Game nicks: BashiBazouks_Cicero
  • IRC nick: Cicero
« Reply #272 on: July 29, 2011, 08:05:02 am »
Nice battles , next time dont backstab with practice daggers

Offline Jambi

• Earl
  • Renown: 410
  • Infamy: 166
  • cRPG Player
  • Walks with God.
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Jambi
« Reply #273 on: July 29, 2011, 08:06:10 am »
Nice battles , next time dont backstab with practice daggers

AHha nice one lol.

But in truth,.. they still havent learned

Horde of KHAN    Tosdhar [Mercenaries]    Sat, 05:00    7298

Very very sportive again
Love will tear us apart.
Also, most fucked up brain of the year award goes to jambi. Well done.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cX9Cpuj4igk

Offline Noctivagant

• Earl
  • Renown: 470
  • Infamy: 162
  • cRPG Player
  • I solve practical problems
    • View Profile
    • I never drank a six pack of warm beer
  • Faction: Mercenaries
« Reply #274 on: July 29, 2011, 08:07:47 am »
Battle wasn't 36 min I think system is skipping the hours it should be 2 Hours and 36 min

Sat, 05:00    7298, thats not gonna be a problem at all. But I don't wanan have a day like this again.
« Last Edit: July 29, 2011, 08:09:32 am by Noctivagant »

Offline Gnjus

• King
  • Renown: 1831
  • Infamy: 397
  • cRPG Player Sir White Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Siktir git, pislik okçu.
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Turklings
« Reply #275 on: July 29, 2011, 08:15:05 am »
but we bled about 300K worth of equipment (all haubergeons, well over a 100 warhorses, arbalests, etc.) 

I presume you're talking about our equipment (since i didn't see any Haubergeons on your troops) so I'll have to correct you: there wasn't all Haubergeons, just 550 of them & 350 Padded Armors. Also there was no more then 40 Warhorses & 25 Arbalests. I should know, since I've put 'em there. That's just for the last battle, in those before we had none (or very few) such equipment.

unless you get another 1000 troops adn 200,000 gold from "friends" to the west you are very short on gold. 

Don't you worry about it, It's already here, all that and even more.  :wink:

P.S. can you please send some more archers next time ? Those you've sent today were a joke.  :wink:
« Last Edit: July 29, 2011, 08:17:15 am by Gnjus »
Do you honestly think you have any sort of moral authority, Reyiz? Go genocide some more armenians and deny it ever happened, please, and stay in the middle east.

Offline Mtemtko

• Count
  • Renown: 168
  • Infamy: 46
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Merc
  • Game nicks: Merc_Mtemtko
  • IRC nick: Mtemtko
« Reply #276 on: July 29, 2011, 08:42:34 am »
Fuck. 3 minutes before the second battle electricity died in my whole village, a hour later it came back and then I was gettig limited connecitivy on my wireless...  :(

Offline Gnjus

• King
  • Renown: 1831
  • Infamy: 397
  • cRPG Player Sir White Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Siktir git, pislik okçu.
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Turklings
« Reply #277 on: July 29, 2011, 08:44:45 am »
Fuck. 3 minutes before the second battle electricity died in my whole village, a hour later it came back and then I was gettig limited connecitivy on my wireless...  :(

No worries, it's not your fault that you're a peasant in real life.  :wink:
Do you honestly think you have any sort of moral authority, Reyiz? Go genocide some more armenians and deny it ever happened, please, and stay in the middle east.

Offline Mtemtko

• Count
    • View Profile
« Reply #278 on: July 29, 2011, 08:48:45 am »
No worries, it's not your fault that you're a peasant in real life.  :wink:

Nah, I moved into the village from the city 3 years ago I dont know shit about farming  :lol:
Its just the internet here is full of fail.

Offline DaveUKR

• Supreme Overlord
  • Renown: 1456
  • Infamy: 242
  • cRPG Player
  • Small rain lays great dust
    • View Profile
« Reply #279 on: July 29, 2011, 08:58:44 am »
Nice fight, it was fun.  We couldn't have held it anyways with 2000 men to attack nearby plus 1500 man RuConquista army nearby, but we bled about 300K worth of equipment (all haubergeons, well over a 100 warhorses, arbalests, etc.)  Got mostly what we wanted, unless you get another 1000 troops adn 200,000 gold from "friends" to the west you are very short on gold.  Either way had a whole lot of fun and most of the people I played with too.  Good fight.

I'm glad we won 2 out of 4 (of course those were the two with at least some people with EU pings).

Lies again, we never had 200k of gold and we were transferring troops and gold to the west and then back to us  :rolleyes: If you have informators you'd better change them because they suck.

You can find a million of excuses and you can't just admit your faults. Why do you have such nice guys like Matey and such ugly creatures like you? :(

PS. Today's battle scoreboards. It's the battle where you and sWalker were trying to stumble at my ranged skills and trolled me. I've wasted only 2 crossbows and stopped shooting only because we ran out of bolts.
Your servers, your decent gear, your prime time and my hate of ranters like you Kesh.

(click to show/hide)

« Last Edit: July 29, 2011, 09:03:01 am by DaveUKR »

Offline Anwyl

• Baron
  • Renown: 144
  • Infamy: 66
  • cRPG Player
  • I liked cool avatars before they went mainstream.
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Coy
  • IRC nick: Coy
« Reply #280 on: July 29, 2011, 09:04:08 am »
Lies again, we never had 200k of gold and we were transferring troops and gold to the west and then back to us  :rolleyes: If you have informators you'd better change them because they suck.

You can find a million of excuses and you can't just admit your faults. Why do you have such nice guys like Matey and such ugly creatures like you? :(

PS. Today's battle scoreboards. It's the battle where you and sWalker were trying to stumble at my ranged skills and trolled me. I've wasted only 2 crossbows and stopped shooting only because we ran out of bolts.
Your servers, your decent gear, your prime time and my hate of ranters like you Kesh.

(click to show/hide)

You mad bro?

Offline Mtemtko

• Count
    • View Profile
« Reply #281 on: July 29, 2011, 09:08:51 am »
You mad bro?

I bet youre one of those natives saying c-rpg sucks and is for only X people and then in the end you are playing it..
You arent the first.

Offline sWalker

• Baron
  • Renown: 121
  • Infamy: 26
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #282 on: July 29, 2011, 09:09:46 am »
+4
Careful Dave, while you might want to bring flame to Kesh...I do not believe you want to include me.  If you wish to point out your hiding and crutching skill with your arbalest then by all means do(jumping xbow 1 shots into spawn while hiding behind a brick wall)...but do not sulley the name of sWalker...I outplayed all of your archers in that battle, and you had us out ranged 2.5-1.  So even on your ping later tonight I asked for an honor duel with your best ranged in a fight you knew you had won...yet no one stepped forward.  I am an honorable opponent and note the honor of my opponents every time they show it (ask the wolves leader)...so, careful king of the OP crutches...careful before you call out a fighter to every one of the battles you fight in strat. from this day forward.  If you redact the mention of my name, then my post will be moot.
« Last Edit: July 29, 2011, 09:11:58 am by sWalker »

Offline Mtemtko

• Count
    • View Profile
« Reply #283 on: July 29, 2011, 09:12:42 am »
Careful Dave, while you might want to bring flame to Kesh...I do not believe you want to include me.  If you wish to point out your hiding and crutching skill with your arbalest then by all means do...but do not sulley the name of sWalker...I outplayed all of your archers in that battle, and you had us out ranged 2.5-1.  So even on your ping later tonight I asked for an honor duel with your best ranged in a fight you knew you had won...yet no one stepped forward.  I am an honorable opponent and note the honor of my opponents every time they show it (ask the wolves leader)...so, careful king of the OP crutches...careful before you call out a fighter to every one of the battles you fight in strat. from this day forward.  If you redact the mention of my name, then my post will be moot.

If youd want an even duel you would both need to have the same ping, you simply cant forget the ping, strategus is not being about honorable but being efficent and having a good K/D, infact having less deaths is more important than kills i'm pretty sure you know that. No one gives a damn about your 1v1 archer skills, atleast not in strategus.
* On our ping I think you could duel Noc/Jambi, but not in a middle of a strat battle  :| Maybe in duel server?
« Last Edit: July 29, 2011, 09:14:10 am by Mtemtko »

Offline DaveUKR

• Supreme Overlord
  • Renown: 1456
  • Infamy: 242
  • cRPG Player
  • Small rain lays great dust
    • View Profile
« Reply #284 on: July 29, 2011, 09:32:45 am »
Careful Dave, while you might want to bring flame to Kesh...I do not believe you want to include me.  If you wish to point out your hiding and crutching skill with your arbalest then by all means do(jumping xbow 1 shots into spawn while hiding behind a brick wall)...but do not sulley the name of sWalker...I outplayed all of your archers in that battle, and you had us out ranged 2.5-1.  So even on your ping later tonight I asked for an honor duel with your best ranged in a fight you knew you had won...yet no one stepped forward.  I am an honorable opponent and note the honor of my opponents every time they show it (ask the wolves leader)...so, careful king of the OP crutches...careful before you call out a fighter to every one of the battles you fight in strat. from this day forward.  If you redact the mention of my name, then my post will be moot.

sWalker, i have nothing against you but you were a bit hostile and I didn't like it because I hate this crap in game chat. The battlefield is the place where your weapons talk, not your mouth. And btw it was impossible to 1shot with regular arbalest and regular bolts, i dealt 70-90% almost every time (except cases when somebody was running towards me on very close range). I apologize if i've said something insulting to you and I hope you will respect Mercenaries in future like we do our opponents (not those backstabbers though, but some of nice players who are fighting against us)
« Last Edit: July 29, 2011, 09:37:22 am by DaveUKR »