Author Topic: Ban Request: Druzhina_Kukushka, Druzhina_Oladius, Druzhina_Quentry  (Read 749 times)

Offline Damug

• Noble
  • Renown: 21
  • Infamy: 15
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
I joined the NA_2 server and found these 3 people just squatting on a round indefinitely.  I personally watched two of them sit on the flag for at least 6 minutes while the timer was at 0.  As soon as I joined the server Quentry dropped to spectator though, however since he was alive during the round he was still collecting gold/xp ticks.

(click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: July 27, 2011, 06:33:37 pm by Damug »

Offline Tears of Destiny

• Naive
  • King
  • Renown: 1847
  • Infamy: 870
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Quiet drifting through shallow waters. 死のび
    • View Profile
    • NADS
  • Faction: Black Company
  • IRC nick: Tears
Re: Ban Request: Druzhina_Kukushka, Druzhina_Oladius, Druzhina_Quentry
« Reply #1 on: July 27, 2011, 06:06:28 pm »
Screen shots of them on the flag inactive would have been better. I can not really see anything with the current screen shot.

I shall keep an eye out on the Siege server in the future, thank you.
I'm not normal and I don't pretend so, my approach is pretty much a bomb crescendo.
Death is a fun way to pass the time though, several little bullets moving in staccato.
The terror of my reign will live on in infamy, singing when they die like a dead man's symphony.

Offline Damug

• Noble
  • Renown: 21
  • Infamy: 15
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 27, 2011, 06:20:21 pm »
Screen shots of them on the flag inactive would have been better. I can not really see anything with the current screen shot.

I shall keep an eye out on the Siege server in the future, thank you.
There's 2 people sitting on a flag and 2 people on opposing teams in the match as evidenced by the scoreboard overlay. 

Also, how can I take a screenshot that shows them without a doubt inactive.  A screenshot is a capture of one moment in time, and everyone is still in them.  You're just going to have to trust me here (and Shik, since she came back 10 minutes or so later and banned them all).
« Last Edit: July 27, 2011, 06:22:21 pm by Damug »

Offline Tears of Destiny

• Naive
  • King
  • Renown: 1847
  • Infamy: 870
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Quiet drifting through shallow waters. 死のび
    • View Profile
    • NADS
  • Faction: Black Company
  • IRC nick: Tears
« Reply #3 on: July 27, 2011, 06:25:29 pm »
I missed the second guy in the screenshot, he was in dark clothing hehehe...  :oops: Only saw the guy in bright white initially. Yes, on a second more careful look it shows two enemies inactive camping flag at a timer tie, thank you.

If Shik banned them then mind if I close the topic?

Thank you again.
I'm not normal and I don't pretend so, my approach is pretty much a bomb crescendo.
Death is a fun way to pass the time though, several little bullets moving in staccato.
The terror of my reign will live on in infamy, singing when they die like a dead man's symphony.