Author Topic: A message from Dracul  (Read 4883 times)

Offline Sleinal

• Peasant
  • Renown: 4
  • Infamy: 1
  • cRPG Player
  • my guns are bigger
    • View Profile
Re: A message from Dracul
« Reply #30 on: July 30, 2011, 08:43:25 pm »
And i still was in the Ts playing with you guys, when you said you kicked me out, everyone wanted me in cause they liked me. Noone took you seriously as a "leader"
Don't mess with the best

Offline Artyem

• King
  • Renown: 1218
  • Infamy: 264
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Knight
  • SODOM Shaman
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Dracul / Raven / SODOMY
  • Game nicks: Artyem
« Reply #31 on: July 30, 2011, 08:54:47 pm »
And i still was in the Ts playing with you guys, when you said you kicked me out, everyone wanted me in cause they liked me. Noone took you seriously as a "leader"

And where are they now? Oh yeah, in Haven listening to Truthful babel on about how much he hates homosexuals.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Sordida asinum latronibus sumus

Offline Pooper

• Knight
  • Renown: 33
  • Infamy: 7
  • cRPG Player
  • Fight for reason
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Mates
  • Game nicks: Khmer
« Reply #32 on: July 30, 2011, 09:05:29 pm »
Alright, well im just saying; Truthfullies I've told you many times that once strat came out we will no longer have an alliance. Im pretty sure you were clear about what I said. Also I don't fucking know what you were thinking of comming into the Dracul TS disguising yourselves and Tydeus and Galgorth and begin trolling Dracul. If you think thats funny, your just making Haven look bad. So as of now you Haven guys will stop all this trolling shit that has been going on. Also Arty may have trolled a bit on your forums; but he stopped immediatly when he knew it was wrong. You Haven began to do the same back to Dracul but didn't stop.

So im saying this once. If you Haven members begin to troll again there will be problems.

P.S. Allers you don't belong in Haven. Come back to Dracul :cry:
I just want to clap my thighs, alright...

Offline Deltah

• Count
  • Renown: 236
  • Infamy: 43
  • cRPG Player
  • Good pumpernickel is so hard to come by.
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Dracul, Dracul, Dracul, Dracul, Dracul, Dracul,
  • Game nicks: Dracul_Deltah_The_ASS_PRINCE, Hemorrhoid_Hero
« Reply #33 on: July 30, 2011, 10:35:17 pm »
I am Deltah The Fearless, of Worth, Illinois. Many of you may not know me, but I would like to say a few words. It was the best of times, it was the worst of times. It was the most of limes, it was the least of dimes. After falling into the Abyss, Poppet began his journey to the center of the apple. And then the clan of haven came along and tried to offer safe haven to poppet. Poppet accepted. They then called HIM gay while THEY were touching HIS butthole. Much like the spanish inquisition in 1307. Moral of the story is that haven are a bunch of heretics and lying children who deserve for me to pick them up and break them in half upon my knee. Then I will proceed to SKULL FUCK THEM TO DEATH. On a more sane note, they really are just a bunch of wolf crying trolls who try to play the victim. Rather, upon close inspection, they are all registered sex offenders. A clan of scrawny week goblins from trogdor(we used them to build siege towers whilst they were in our clan) who cannot fight like men in combat so rather they sit back and scream out gay jokes as I'm twirling their intestines with a battle fork. They are nothing but puss-puss goblins. The end. if you say cool story bro than your correct.
Bring me that ASS.

Offline Allers

• Count
  • Renown: 292
  • Infamy: 134
  • cRPG Player
  • Ca$hville
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Ca$hville Records, Ruff Ryders
  • Game nicks: Allers, Young Buck, DMX
  • IRC nick: Allers
« Reply #34 on: July 31, 2011, 12:30:34 am »
(l)     (l)
   ___
Ca$hville 615

Offline Male_Stripper

• Noble
  • Renown: 10
  • Infamy: 22
  • cRPG Player
  • HULLO
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Haven
  • Game nicks: TruthfulLies, Male_Stripper, TV_Stealer
  • IRC nick: Male_Stripper
« Reply #35 on: July 31, 2011, 12:37:10 am »
   Shit just clashed, people raged, ppl PMSED. You guys are really pissed off cause we defend ourselves ONE DAY from your trolling. Also, just leave us the fuck alone. Thats ALL we ask. You guys can run your own clan and we'll run our own. Remember that you guys started all of this and IDK why you turned so hostile all of a sudden after appolgizing for us leaving, Sleinal is right: You're saying you kicked us all out to make yourself look good, thats TOTAL bullshit. You got it all wrong, none of us got kicked out you just demoted everyone but you, allers, and deltah to recruit or whatever after we were in duel beating you. If I was kicked out, I was never even TOLD. You know the reason why we all LEFT, you were making a "gaming group" to play Arma 2, and we loved to play Crpg. If you wouldn't of done that shit, some people might've stayed. You also treated us like dirt and kept raging at us in the one scrim we ever played. "GOD DAMN IT KALE, WHY THE FUCK DID YOU MAKE PLAN  SCRIM?", "YOU GUYS FUCKING SUCK, WHY ARE WE LOSING?". You also left right after the scrim was over. IDK why you came back to Crpg, I said this once and i'll say it again: GTFO. You guys just came back to Crpg to prove a point to us, but we dont give a fuck. Just leave and go play Arma 2 and everything will be fine, you guys just cant respect the fact that we want to play CRPG Semi-seriously and have fun without trolling just like your "gaming group". I have no respect for anyone who wears the Dracul tag.

KHMER, you never told me shit. You post everything that i tell you on steam. YOU came crawling to me and asking for an alliance within the first week of our clan being formed. You were cool before and called artyem a bitch and a terrible leader, and now you're just brainwashed by his thread of total lies.

IM MERELY DEFENDING MYSELF. I am going to repeat this again: you guys just went ballistic after a few weeks of our clan being formed. Im sure you were jealous of all of our members and their skill. Channel it some other way and dont troll us. People may be on your side because you posted this, BUT they dont know the truth at all and believe your incorrect statements. We have many more people on our side. We are neutral to many, and considered trolls because of your shit. You trolled blackrose before i even joined. You just want to blame it all on me to make yourself look good. PEOPLE, OPEN YOUR EYES AND LOOK AT HIS TOTAL BULLSHIT. No one feels sorry for you and your shitty clan. You troll us on our forum page and we dont do shit to you. GTFO

Thank you for reading,
TruthfulLies
« Last Edit: July 31, 2011, 12:52:58 am by Male_Stripper »
Dancing on a pole isn't easy, you know?

Offline DANK

• Knight
  • Renown: 33
  • Infamy: 5
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
    • OotL
  • Faction: OotL
  • Game nicks: Sir_Dank_OotL, OotA_Kush
« Reply #36 on: July 31, 2011, 12:39:58 am »

Offline Male_Stripper

• Noble
  • cRPG Player
  • HULLO
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: July 31, 2011, 12:40:40 am »

Offline Artyem

• King
  • SODOM Shaman
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: July 31, 2011, 01:08:31 am »

(click to show/hide)

Hmm, where to begin.

I never said I kicked you all out. I kicked Sleinal and YOU out for being racist assholes. I was mad at Kale, but I apologized and everything was good. And if anyone is mad, it seems to be you seeing as how all I really got out of this was "YOU'RE JEALOUS, YOU'RE MAD, YOU PMS, YOU GAY, YOU SHIT CLAN, YOU bloo bloo bloo." You also fail to understand a joke, the only people actually demoted were Kikit for trolling Blackrose after I gave STRICT orders not to and Sleinal for repeatedly saying racial slurs (eventually getting him kicked.) I came back to cRPG because It's what I do, I play games for fun not for "s00p3r srs resonz!" and sometimes I take breaks from certain games. We're recruiting people who want nothing but to play for fun, and enjoy numerous games.

Second paragraph isn't directed at me, but you still look like blind as a fucking bat because of it.

Third paragraph goes back to the first one, "YOU JEALOUS, YOU MAD, YOU BLABLABLA." We trolled blackrose before you? I laughed my fucking ass off when I read that because you're even worse of a liar than einstein when he wrote Mein Kampf. We hardly even acknowledged Blackrose before you joined the clan and turned it into a clusterfuck of disgust and bullshit. Because of my shit? You started the shit.

Now, you're either incredibly fucking stupid or blind because all you seem to respond with are queries like this:

BUT DOOD, IM A KOOL KID. btw, its funny that you waste your time on here posting troll shit while we're trying to run a clan. ALSO, I have yet to see a picture of you :).

we all know that you and your clan use this page and this game to fuel your hunger of troll and gay internet orgies.

Yeah, thats why you fell in love with him, got married, had sex, and adopted a baby.

And your members act like this under your control:

(click to show/hide)

Please, grab control of your clan and learn to recognize trolling from a simple insult designated to initiate a FRIENDLY rivalry between two clans. While your at it, read this and get the fuck off this thread you pitiful trolling inbred.

Offline Miley

• Duke
  • Renown: 604
  • Infamy: 327
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: July 31, 2011, 01:11:28 am »
Truth is most of the people in this game are homophobic and racist, or just too dumb to realize what they're saying. I think most are just too dumb to realize what they're saying. Both of you use the "words," so I'd say both of you are being SIRRY (no offense, because I like you both)! No one's winning, so why not lock the thread and ignore eachother?

Offline Male_Stripper

• Noble
  • cRPG Player
  • HULLO
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: July 31, 2011, 01:14:25 am »
I am Deltah The Fearless, of Worth, Illinois. Many of you may not know me, but I would like to say a few words. It was the best of times, it was the worst of times. It was the most of limes, it was the least of dimes. After falling into the Abyss, Poppet began his journey to the center of the apple. And then the clan of haven came along and tried to offer safe haven to poppet. Poppet accepted. They then called HIM gay while THEY were touching HIS butthole. Much like the spanish inquisition in 1307. Moral of the story is that haven are a bunch of heretics and lying children who deserve for me to pick them up and break them in half upon my knee. Then I will proceed to SKULL FUCK THEM TO DEATH. On a more sane note, they really are just a bunch of wolf crying trolls who try to play the victim. Rather, upon close inspection, they are all registered sex offenders. A clan of scrawny week goblins from trogdor(we used them to build siege towers whilst they were in our clan) who cannot fight like men in combat so rather they sit back and scream out gay jokes as I'm twirling their intestines with a battle fork. They are nothing but puss-puss goblins. The end. if you say cool story bro than your correct.

BTW, everyone thinks you're gay. Arty is gunna call me a homophobe cause im saying what everyone else thinks. He probably wont even read past this point. Also, you're not funny, everyone ignores your comments ingame unless its hostile towards them. You even admited you were gay, and everyone thinks you're serious. Artyem may act all innocent, but hes just a fucking troll calling us trolls, while we try to play seriously and have a good time. I can not stress this enough: You guys are feeding everyone bullshit covered hipocratic lies.
« Last Edit: July 31, 2011, 01:20:34 am by Male_Stripper »

Offline Male_Stripper

• Noble
  • cRPG Player
  • HULLO
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: July 31, 2011, 01:15:54 am »
Hmm, where to begin.

I never said I kicked you all out. I kicked Sleinal and YOU out for being racist assholes. I was mad at Kale, but I apologized and everything was good. And if anyone is mad, it seems to be you seeing as how all I really got out of this was "YOU'RE JEALOUS, YOU'RE MAD, YOU PMS, YOU GAY, YOU SHIT CLAN, YOU bloo bloo bloo." You also fail to understand a joke, the only people actually demoted were Kikit for trolling Blackrose after I gave STRICT orders not to and Sleinal for repeatedly saying racial slurs (eventually getting him kicked.) I came back to cRPG because It's what I do, I play games for fun not for "s00p3r srs resonz!" and sometimes I take breaks from certain games. We're recruiting people who want nothing but to play for fun, and enjoy numerous games.

Second paragraph isn't directed at me, but you still look like blind as a fucking bat because of it.

Third paragraph goes back to the first one, "YOU JEALOUS, YOU MAD, YOU BLABLABLA." We trolled blackrose before you? I laughed my fucking ass off when I read that because you're even worse of a liar than einstein when he wrote Mein Kampf. We hardly even acknowledged Blackrose before you joined the clan and turned it into a clusterfuck of disgust and bullshit. Because of my shit? You started the shit.

Now, you're either incredibly fucking stupid or blind because all you seem to respond with are queries like this:

And your members act like this under your control:

(click to show/hide)

Please, grab control of your clan and learn to recognize trolling from a simple insult designated to initiate a FRIENDLY rivalry between two clans. While your at it, read this and get the fuck off this thread you pitiful trolling inbred.

You ruined your reputation before i even joined. Also, im very interested in your reason for starting this flame war and your reason for trolling us. You guys are hipocratic fucks, if i were to post everything you guys have said to us, it'd be 5 pages long. Thats only one person, you even said he had bad rep. YOU on the other hand, sir, need to control your 2 members while we have around 40.
When i was in blackrose, the only people who ever said "ITS JUST BLACKROSE" was Dracul. Blackrose doesnt say shit ingame, cause they're smart and can control it well. THO, in teamspeak everyone resented you very much and wanted to leave every single time you joined. Including me.
« Last Edit: July 31, 2011, 01:22:37 am by Male_Stripper »

Offline Artyem

• King
  • SODOM Shaman
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: July 31, 2011, 01:22:25 am »
You ruined your reputation before i even joined. Also, im very interested in your reason for starting this flame war and your reason for trolling us. You guys are hipocratic fucks, if i were to post everything you guys have said to us, it'd be 5 pages long. Thats only one person, you even said he had bad rep. YOU on the other hand, sir, need to control your 2 members while we have around 40.

FRIENDLY. Something you obviously aren't capable of comprehending you twit. You continue to bring up "YOU ONLY HAVE TWO MEMBERS LOLOLO" while you go mass recruit everyone without a tag into your "clan." Half of your members probably aren't active, there's probably 20 more recruited that you don't know about, and I've only ever seen about 7 Haven members on cRPG total.

Offline Male_Stripper

• Noble
  • cRPG Player
  • HULLO
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: July 31, 2011, 01:28:13 am »

FRIENDLY. Something you obviously aren't capable of comprehending you twit. You continue to bring up "YOU ONLY HAVE TWO MEMBERS LOLOLO" while you go mass recruit everyone without a tag into your "clan." Half of your members probably aren't active, there's probably 20 more recruited that you don't know about, and I've only ever seen about 7 Haven members on cRPG total.

You must be blind, i recruit anyone people ask me to. I also watch people and ask afterwards. Please note that unlike Dracul, everyone in this clan is allowed to recruit people as long as they run it by me.

Also, you act like you're all smart with your words while you sound like you're 12. Just a heads-up :). You say you never rage, while you do it yourself. You need to calm the fuck down and get the fact that you're a troll and a terrible leader through your thick skull. We arent "off worse then you" we're basically neutral and new while you are considered trolls and bundle of stickss. I just hope that anyone who reads all of this thread sees through all of your lies. ALTHOUGH, they have not experienced what i and some other members have. You have no reason to troll us at all, we left after being abused, yelled at, and messed with by you. You never kicked anyone out, thats total bullshit. You asked me to join after you reformed, and I said IDK. So you obviously did not kick me out.

Please not that half of the clan is old dracul members which are inactive after being abused by you.
« Last Edit: July 31, 2011, 01:34:32 am by Male_Stripper »

Offline [ptx]

• King
  • Renown: 1871
  • Infamy: 422
  • cRPG Player Sir White Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • such OP. so bundle of sticks. wow.
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: July 31, 2011, 01:33:40 am »
All i've read on this thread thus far is "BLOO BLOO BLOO". Get a room, you drama queens. :|