Author Topic: Official cRPG Loading Screen Graphic competition! 1 mill. reward + chadz Torch!  (Read 35424 times)

Offline Cepeshi

• Earl
  • Renown: 467
  • Infamy: 200
  • cRPG Player
  • Relax, it is just a life...
    • View Profile
    • Wanna work with me? Ping for more info!
  • Faction: Deserters
  • Game nicks: Fapulena, Useless
  • IRC nick: Cepeshi
I just saw this, when is the deadline?

Offline Punisher

• Baron
  • Renown: 127
  • Infamy: 17
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Fallen_Punisher
I just saw this, when is the deadline?

2 weeks more. After 2 weeks, the deadline is extendable by 1 week if people let me know that they are working on something.

DEADLINE!
so 15th of August it is, extendable to 22 of August.

Offline Cepeshi

• Earl
  • Renown: 467
  • Infamy: 200
  • cRPG Player
  • Relax, it is just a life...
    • View Profile
    • Wanna work with me? Ping for more info!
  • Faction: Deserters
  • Game nicks: Fapulena, Useless
  • IRC nick: Cepeshi

Offline Niemand

• Count
  • Renown: 210
  • Infamy: 368
  • cRPG Player
  • When have I ever given a fuck?
    • View Profile
    • echstreme.designs
  • Faction: Strat: NPC
  • Game nicks: GSU_GlaucomysDragon
+5
You can't produce quality work in 1 day or so, I believe we should give them all some time.

One hour... that was the time i needed for finishing my work:

(click to show/hide)

I haz winz now?
Strategus-Faction: NPC. (More informations via Mail. Include your Username or mail-adress for response.)
Phase/Stage #1: Max-amount of Goods: 50. | Max-Troops: 200.

Offline Thomek

• El Director
  • OKAM Developer
  • Renown: 1372
  • Infamy: 481
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
    • Ninja Guide Wiki
  • Faction: Ninja_
  • Game nicks: Ninja_Thomek
love it!
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

That Thomeck-delay-kicking bussiness is like that asshole-retard dude that fucks your sister sometimes.

Offline Niemand

• Count
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
    • echstreme.designs
thats why i made it like this. Who needs fighting basterds and knights and vikings and weapons on the loading-screen? I see them inGame all the time. I want to see some nice silent and peaceful stuff on my loading screen...

and if its a happy little donkey and a carrot cloud... if the almighty donkey is happy, he does some good stuff and we players can be happy. <3
Strategus-Faction: NPC. (More informations via Mail. Include your Username or mail-adress for response.)

Offline Tears of Destiny

• Naive
  • King
  • Renown: 1847
  • Infamy: 870
  • Quiet drifting through shallow waters. 死のび
    • View Profile
    • NADS
  • Faction: Black Company
  • IRC nick: Tears
One hour... that was the time i needed for finishing my work:

(click to show/hide)

I haz winz now?

Awww this is so cute and awesome! I love the old painting texture, well done!

My favorite so far.
« Last Edit: August 05, 2011, 11:12:30 pm by Tears_of_Destiny »
I'm not normal and I don't pretend so, my approach is pretty much a bomb crescendo.
Death is a fun way to pass the time though, several little bullets moving in staccato.
The terror of my reign will live on in infamy, singing when they die like a dead man's symphony.

Offline mOus333

• Peasant
  • Renown: 8
  • Infamy: 3
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Wolves
  • Game nicks: Black_Widow
  • IRC nick: Black_Widow
1 prize atm :D
Add a Crpg signature to it
« Last Edit: August 05, 2011, 11:17:29 pm by mOus333 »

Offline isatis

• Duke
  • Renown: 624
  • Infamy: 78
  • cRPG Player
  • ink+water showing their true potential!
    • View Profile
    • le Clan des Cochons!
  • Faction: Le clan des Cochons!!
  • Game nicks: Cochon_Furtif_Isatis
  • IRC nick: Isatis
Great niemand as always your work are perfect(remember the cochon banner you've made, so incredible!!)

but as everyone I feel something is missing and i've found it!! all we have to put to make a perfect loading page is Al_Adin in a killing spree

so here my idea, we post a image of everyone death (with a black armored huys on the top of the hill made by corps (noo i'm not speaking of goretooth)) every class is show and up in the sky there is a flying carpet trying to kill with flaming ball a running archer... (what!? no it's not tears_of_destiny making a tactical retreat) also on the  rigth, near  we have the equus africanus asinus crew all on equus africanus asinus who watch and laugth at tears of destiny the running archer while one is headshoted (what i'm not speaking of chadz who called Al_Adin to avenge him...) also on the far left we saw , on a flying carpet, Ja_far who goes at the rescue of ToD of the running archer

I think that's a well know scene of C-rpg, the running archer that delay late round, people rage dev use of magic... all the lolz they have with Al_Adin and Ja_Far, the big plated guy who die last... also I think this one have so much detail that you would want to get that loading screen!

after we can stay on that theme, with like the running archer getting killed by a ninja who was hiding in bush, after on an other screen that nija getting killed by Ja_Far (or Al_Adin) and finally, on the character choosing screen the duel between the two wizard with all the dev laughing and maybe we could had at the choosing server room, the final countdown of new round... (round start in 1 seconde) just to make that feel good about c-rpg!

so because I am as good as a stone in drawing If you choose my idea i'll be honored but feel free to give some of the reward you'll surely have... lol not obligated

also just to make that number look better i'll offer 5 k yes the astronomic sum of 5k yes 5 with 3 zero your rigth amazing eh!!!

also how you like my idea?

EDIT: corrected some of my error that where stoping the poor reader of comprehension (sorry i'm french)
« Last Edit: August 06, 2011, 02:37:46 pm by isatis »
So the new response to ranged ragers is not "get a shield", it is "learn to chamber ranged nub!"

Offline Tears of Destiny

• Naive
  • King
  • Renown: 1847
  • Infamy: 870
  • Quiet drifting through shallow waters. 死のび
    • View Profile
    • NADS
  • Faction: Black Company
  • IRC nick: Tears
Now if we can get someone to do custom game menues, such as the initial menu after the loading screen, then we will be all set!

EDIT: Oh... Wow at the above post :shock:
« Last Edit: August 05, 2011, 11:19:37 pm by Tears_of_Destiny »
I'm not normal and I don't pretend so, my approach is pretty much a bomb crescendo.
Death is a fun way to pass the time though, several little bullets moving in staccato.
The terror of my reign will live on in infamy, singing when they die like a dead man's symphony.

Offline Mtemtko

• Count
  • Renown: 168
  • Infamy: 46
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Merc
  • Game nicks: Merc_Mtemtko
  • IRC nick: Mtemtko
+2
If possible put all the pictures in, in a way that everytime you launch up, the loading screen is different from the last one?
Also Niemand, that is made out of win :D

Offline Niemand

• Count
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
    • echstreme.designs
yeah I will add a "cRPG"-writing to it, that's for sure.

Here's the pic as a .png (not an inGame-screenshot, but I can do that, too.)

[oops. didnt want to send this post. will edit here.]

EDIT (finally!):
It took me a while. I, as the Idiot I am, didnt save the first image as a .psd so I had to redo it completely. I couldnt get the exact same effect I had before (I just clicked a bit thru the filters until it looked good), so it took even longer.

But here you go... If wanted I will make a .dds from it so you can use it:
ATTENTION! the image inside this spoiler has a size of 1.5Megabytes. It's .png and full 1024x1024.
(click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: August 06, 2011, 02:52:16 am by Niemand »

Offline MountedRhader

• Count
  • Renown: 222
  • Infamy: 89
  • cRPG Player
  • Farewell, I am free
    • View Profile
Thomeks post made me think. What about a big group photo with all the different variations of players/classes we have/can have? Like there are templar knights, black plated steel shielders on plated chargers, robed querterstaffman, pure agi and athl daggerman, ninjas jumpslashing and loads of other "normal" "whacky" and "weirdo" fighters we have in cRPG?

They would all then be facing us and doing whatever heroic pose/ weird animation /funny thing or whatever?

I would really like this.
Made my heart melt.
I support this idea.

Offline Jarlek

• King
  • Renown: 1173
  • Infamy: 307
  • cRPG Player Sir White Pawn A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • The walking wiki
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Jarlek_The_Blue, Jarla, Jarlen, Jarler, Jarlec, Jarled OH GOD ALL THESE ALTS
  • IRC nick: Jarlek
Made my heart melt.
I support this idea.
Actually an old idea. Nemeth had an alt with it before STF was introduced (the old one where that would be your only character) and he actually got a lot of kills. Ran in at superspeed, chambered their attack and the MASSIVE speed bonus could easily penetrate armour.
This game isn't about being skillful as much as its about saying things in general chat that enrage people who then go to murder you but in their rage they make dumb mistakes which gets them killed.
In memory of Jarlek_zeh_Blue, ruler of Ilvia

Offline MountedRhader

• Count
  • Renown: 222
  • Infamy: 89
  • cRPG Player
  • Farewell, I am free
    • View Profile
Actually an old idea. Nemeth had an alt with it before STF was introduced (the old one where that would be your only character) and he actually got a lot of kills. Ran in at superspeed, chambered their attack and the MASSIVE speed bonus could easily penetrate armour.
I prefer to think of it as myself. I've never heard of Nemeth. Is he EU?