Author Topic: [UnBan] Me  (Read 683 times)

Offline BrigadierBillyBrown

• Beggar
  • Renown: 0
  • Infamy: 0
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
[UnBan] Me
« on: July 26, 2011, 07:26:52 pm »
So this is why I cant play!

I have to admit to breaking the "No intentional teamwounding/teamkilling" as mentioned in the other thread here. But only against killing beggar man (a few times) and wounding his supporters at the bottom of the ramp. The others round the flag were not intentional so I didn't break any rules. It was a frantic flag rush and yeah I clipped a few teammates with my maul while fighting guys. I apologized to those I killed by accident straight after, but these apologies are somehow missing for the screenshots provided! (mabey an admin with access to the chat log could shine some light?)

Apparently I have to write an essay after posting this so who provides the subject?

Regards

Offline BD_Baby_Wolf

• Baron
  • Renown: 106
  • Infamy: 47
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Boobs!
    • View Profile
    • Arideas
  • Faction: Guards
  • Game nicks: Guard_BD_Baby_Wolf
Re: [UnBan] Me
« Reply #1 on: July 26, 2011, 09:56:53 pm »
first of all, you are essay banned, which means you have to write an essay about "why attacking teammates is bad"
secondly, i saw you attacking random teammates for 2 days in a row. You we're asked to stop it and polled many times and yet you continued to TA.
Actually yesterday i was going to report you here, but i saw someone did it before me.
the first screenshot is when i polled you second time, and you just called me "moron".
Augment your reality, the easy way!
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Yaron

• Noble
  • Renown: 16
  • Infamy: 9
  • cRPG Player
  • I am daunkey guy!
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Secret
« Reply #2 on: July 27, 2011, 10:56:44 pm »
Hello BrigadierBillyBrown,

Admin Kurosch banned you for teamkilling: http://forum.c-rpg.net/index.php/topic,11451.0.html
You also need to write an essay before being able to get an unban. I will poke Kuosch to this topic to giev you your essay subject and so on.
[21:11] <chadz>   i intend to give the 0 army guys a man for free though
[21:12] <chadz>   there will be fun "WTF? I LOST TO ONE GUY BECAUSE NO ONE OF MY TEAM SHOWED UP" threads
[21:12] <chadz>   which will result in me laughing
[21:12] <chadz>   and a happy chadz is a coding chadz

Offline BrigadierBillyBrown

• Beggar
  • Renown: 0
  • Infamy: 0
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 28, 2011, 07:51:18 pm »
Alright Yaron!

Quote from: Yaron
I will poke Kuosch to this topic to giev you your essay

Pretty gutted about this as I had already started on the topic issued to me, and was giving it a good attempt.

Sorry Kuosch I am just going to continue with the topic that idiot gave me if you don't mind. That alright with you?

Peace out!!!!
« Last Edit: July 28, 2011, 07:54:54 pm by BrigadierBillyBrown »

Offline Yaron

• Noble
  • Renown: 16
  • Infamy: 9
  • cRPG Player
  • I am daunkey guy!
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Secret
« Reply #4 on: July 29, 2011, 09:48:07 pm »
Well Kurosch doesnt seem to care much, so just keep working in your current subject and make also a reply in this topic here if you are finsihed. :p

Edit: This topic is discussed in unban essay thread from Billy. -> closed
« Last Edit: August 13, 2011, 02:32:00 pm by Yaron »
[21:11] <chadz>   i intend to give the 0 army guys a man for free though
[21:12] <chadz>   there will be fun "WTF? I LOST TO ONE GUY BECAUSE NO ONE OF MY TEAM SHOWED UP" threads
[21:12] <chadz>   which will result in me laughing
[21:12] <chadz>   and a happy chadz is a coding chadz