Author Topic: Unban request - DTV -  (Read 372 times)

Offline Monin

• Beggar
  • Renown: 0
  • Infamy: 0
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
Unban request - DTV -
« on: July 26, 2011, 06:47:03 pm »
Hi,

I've been playing Warband CRPG for more than 7 months now. I enjoy the whole mod and the new maps concept of Defend the Village.

Last week, I noticed that DTVillage was changed for DTVirgin. I thought : "Oh what a good idea, there will be less "out of reach" exploits because you need to defend the little girl"

I played this mod during the week and all was going well... until I joined the server Sunday.

I was about to play the map like I always do, when I saw 2-3 players who were doing teamkills. Each time they were killing themselves, the round ended.

A moment after, I discovered from reading their chats that it gives good xp and money. I thought : I don't need money, but soon ill be level 28....

So 2 rounds after, I was taking part in the xp bug exploit.. and I'm not very proud of it. I did it for about 30 mins if I remember well.

Some minutes after I reached my lvl 28, I left the game. It was boring as hell and I didn't get the fun I would have if I was playing the mod legally.

I admit what I did and I won't whine about the consequences I'll have. If it's a week ban, well... this is what I deserve from exploiting a bug that I knew it was against the rules.

If you wanna rollback my character, I'm ok for it.  I had 113 XXX gold before, but I can't be sure for the XP. My XP bar was around 40% full.

Sorry for the time your lost in the last 3 days to repair what we did. I hope it will help prevent others to use this xp exploit.

Thanks for reading this.

Offline Espu

• The good
  • Count
  • Renown: 261
  • Infamy: 33
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • IRC nick: Espu
Re: Unban request - DTV -
« Reply #1 on: July 27, 2011, 01:04:46 pm »
You'll be unbanned tonight. Also check the announcement later today about xp/gold penalty.