Author Topic: Essay generator  (Read 5828 times)

Offline H4rdn3ssKill3r

• Baron
  • Renown: 107
  • Infamy: 46
  • cRPG Player
  • Crummy Wizard
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: naaaaaaaaaah
Essay generator
« on: July 25, 2011, 11:59:33 pm »
So Jihadist mexican made a post featuring this http://www.essaygenerator.com/ , so I decided to creat a thread for Essays, so here is mine,

Issues surrounding Why ninjas are unbalancing this game can never be over analysed. Underestimate Why ninjas are unbalancing this game at your peril. Given that its influence pervades our society, it is important to remember that ‘what goes up must come down.’ Inevitably feelings run deep amongst those politicaly minded individuals living in the past, obviously. Hold onto your hats as we begin a journey into Why ninjas are unbalancing this game.

Social Factors

Interweaving social trends form a strong net in which we are all trapped. When Thucictholous said 'people only know one thing' [1] he could have been making a reference to Why ninjas are unbalancing this game, but probably not. Difference among people, race, culture and society is essential on the survival of our world, however Why ninjas are unbalancing this game raises the question 'why?'

Some analysts have been tempted to disregard Why ninjas are unbalancing this game. I haven’t. It has been said that the one thing in society which could survive a nuclear attack is Why ninjas are unbalancing this game. This is incorrect, actually cockroaches are the only thing which can survive a nuclear attack.

Economic Factors

The preceding section may have shed some light on society but to really understand man you must know how he spends his money. We will study the Watkis-Teeth-Pulling model, making allowances for recent changes in interest rates.

What a splendid graph. Recent studies indicate that transport costs will eventually break free from the powerful influence of Why ninjas are unbalancing this game, but not before we see a standardised commercial policy for all. Supply Side Economic Tax Cuts Tax deductions could turn out to be a risky tactic.

Political Factors

Politics - smolitics! Comparing the electoral politics of most Western and Eastern European countries is like comparing night and day.

Consider this, spoken at the tender age of 14 by nobel prize winner Maximilian H. Amster 'Man's greatest enemy is complacency with regards to personal and political hygiene.' [2] Amazingly, he new nothing of Why ninjas are unbalancing this game until he was well into his thirties. To paraphrase, the quote is saying 'Why ninjas are unbalancing this game wins votes.' Simple as that.
I wait anxiously. What will the next few years bring for Why ninjas are unbalancing this game?

Conclusion

In conclusion, Why ninjas are unbalancing this game is, to use the language of the streets 'Super Cool.' It collaborates successfully, influences the influencers, and it is human.

I will leave you with the words of Hollywood's Uma Spielberg: 'I would say without a shadow of a doubt: Why ninjas are unbalancing this game ROCKS!!! [3]

Now on and lo continue to post more random essays!
« Last Edit: July 26, 2011, 12:00:51 am by H4rdn3ssKill3r »
f8uasdlöadk blablablababa lbalba
^ Analogy of discussions on forums.

Offline Tears of Destiny

• Naive
  • King
  • Renown: 1847
  • Infamy: 870
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Quiet drifting through shallow waters. 死のび
    • View Profile
    • NADS
  • Faction: Black Company
  • IRC nick: Tears
Re: Essay generator
« Reply #1 on: July 26, 2011, 12:08:00 am »
5/5

Would read again.
I'm not normal and I don't pretend so, my approach is pretty much a bomb crescendo.
Death is a fun way to pass the time though, several little bullets moving in staccato.
The terror of my reign will live on in infamy, singing when they die like a dead man's symphony.

Offline H4rdn3ssKill3r

• Baron
  • Renown: 107
  • Infamy: 46
  • cRPG Player
  • Crummy Wizard
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: naaaaaaaaaah
« Reply #2 on: July 26, 2011, 12:15:34 am »
Hmm yes, that is why ninjas are unbalancing nature, politics and economy, this needs to stop now!
f8uasdlöadk blablablababa lbalba
^ Analogy of discussions on forums.

Offline Grey

• Permanently Banned
  • Renown: 72
  • Infamy: 54
  • cRPG Player
  • Hope you like arrows...
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Knights Templar
  • Game nicks: -
« Reply #3 on: July 26, 2011, 12:29:00 am »
An essay on Owls know everything

To delve deeply into Owls know everything is an exciting adventure. The constantly changing fashionable take on Owls know everything demonstrates the depth of the subject. While it has been acknowledged that it has an important part to play in the development of man, it is yet to receive proper recognition for laying the foundations of democracy. It is an unfortunate consequence of our civilizations history that Owls know everything is rarely given rational consideration by the over 50, obviously. Though I would rather be in bed I will now examine the primary causes of Owls know everything.

Social Factors

While some scholars have claimed that there is no such thing as society, this is rubbish. When Lance Bandaner said 'twelve times I've traversed the ocean of youthful ambition but society still collects my foot prints' [1] he must have been referning to Owls know everything. No symbol is more potent than Owls know everything in society today. It irons out misconceptions from our consciousness.

Some analysts have been tempted to disregard Owls know everything. I haven’t. Society says that every man must find their own truth. While one sees Owls know everything, another may see monkeys playing tennis.

Economic Factors

Derived from 'oikonomikos,' which means skilled in household management, the word economics is synonymous with Owls know everything. Of course, Owls know everything fits perfectly into the Watkis-Teeth-Pulling model, a classic economic system of analysis.
Market
Value
Of
Gold   

Owls know everything

The statistics make it clear that Owls know everything is a major market factor. It goes with out saying that the market value of gold world wide are driven entirely by Owls know everything. Many analysts fear a subsequent depression.

Political Factors

Politics - smolitics! Comparing the general view of politics held by the poor of the west with those of the east can be like comparing the two, equally popular approaches to Owls know everything. If the reader is unaware of these, they need only to turn on the television, or pick up a newspaper or popular magazine.

One quote comes instantly to mind when examining this topic. I mean of course the words of style icon Francis T. Time 'Taking a walk across hot coals will inevitably hurt your feet.' [2] I argue that his insight into Owls know everything provided the inspiration for these great words. To paraphrase, the quote is saying 'Owls know everything wins votes.' Simple as that.
Why did Owls know everything cross the road? - To get to the other side! Just my little joke, but lets hope that Owls know everything doesn't inspire similar hilarity in the next elections.

Conclusion

To conclude, Owls know everything has a special place in the heart of mankind. It replenishes the self, applauds greatness and it brings the best out in people.

Let's finish with a thought from star Sigourney Schwarzenegger: 'Oooh yeah Owls know everything shoo badaby dooo.' [3]
Bamboo Bundle Bowman: 90'' draw, groups at 200 yards.

Offline Casimir

• King
  • Renown: 1756
  • Infamy: 271
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • The Dashing Templar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Knights Templar
  • Game nicks: Templar_Casimir
  • IRC nick: Casimir
« Reply #4 on: July 26, 2011, 12:43:37 am »
An essay on Balls
Issues surrounding Balls can never be over analysed. There are many factors which influenced the development of Balls. While much has been written on its influence on contemporary living, there are just not enough blues songs written about Balls. It is an unfortunate consequence of our civilizations history that Balls is rarely given rational consideration by the over 50, many of whom fail to comprehend the full scope of Balls. In the light of this I will break down the issues in order to give each of them the thought that they fully deserve

Social Factors

As Reflected in classical mythology society is complicated. When blues legend 'Bare Foot D' remarked 'awooooh eeee only my dawg understands me' [1] he saw clearly into the human heart. More a melody to societies dysfunctions than a parody of the self, Balls is quite good.

Recent thought on Balls has been a real eye-opener for society from young to old. It grows stonger every day.

Economic Factors

Economics has been defined as 'I'll scratch your back if you scratch mine.' To my learned ear that sounds like two people with itchy backs. We will begin by looking at the Spanish-Armada model of economics.
Oil Prices visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Balls

How do we explain these clear trends? In spite of the best efforts of The World Bank oil prices cannot sustain this instability for long. A sharp down turn in middle class investment may lead to changes in the market.

Political Factors

Politics was once a game featuring competitors from elite classes. Placing theory on the scales of justice and weighing it against practice can produce similar results to contrasting night and day.

To quote award winning journalist Bonaventure Rock 'Taking a walk across hot coals will inevitably hurt your feet.' [2] I argue that his insight into Balls provided the inspiration for these great words. If Balls be the food of politics, play on.

Since the Renaissance Balls has become more and more prevalent. May it continue.
Conclusion

To conclude, Balls has a special place in the heart of mankind. It sings a new song, provides financial security and statistically it's great.

Here with the final word is Hollywood's Miles Schwarzenegger: 'I demand Balls, nothing more nothing less.' [3]

[1] Bare Foot D - Classic - 1967 Stinton Records

[2] Rock - Roll It Up - 1977 - F. Lower Publishing

[3] Your Balls - Issue 43 - Never Ever Publishing
Turtles

Offline Baggy

• Count
  • Renown: 199
  • Infamy: 94
  • cRPG Player
  • Sup brah
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Fallen Brigade
  • Game nicks: Baggy _Potato Blight_ Famine Emigration
  • IRC nick: Baggy
« Reply #5 on: July 26, 2011, 12:46:10 am »

An essay on Why i shouldnt hack in games

I shall now enrich your life by sharing with you about Why i shouldnt hack in games. There are many factors which influenced the development of Why i shouldnt hack in games. Remarkably Why i shouldnt hack in games is heralded by shopkeepers and investment bankers alike, leading many to state that spasmodically it returns to create a new passion amongst those who study its history. Inevitably Why i shouldnt hack in games is often misunderstood by the easily lead, many of whom blame the influence of television. In the light of this I will break down the issues in order to give each of them the thought that they fully deserve

Social Factors

Society begins and ends with Why i shouldnt hack in games. When The Tygers of Pan Tang sang 'It's lonely at the top. Everybody's trying to do you in' [1] , they must have been referning to Why i shouldnt hack in games. A society without Why i shouldnt hack in games is like a society without knowledge, in that it bravely illustrates what we are most afraid of, what we all know deep down in our hearts.

Some analysts have been tempted to disregard Why i shouldnt hack in games. I haven’t. It has been said that the one thing in society which could survive a nuclear attack is Why i shouldnt hack in games. This is incorrect, actually cockroaches are the only thing which can survive a nuclear attack.

Economic Factors

Increasingly economic growth and innovation are being attributed to Why i shouldnt hack in games. Of course, Why i shouldnt hack in games fits perfectly into the Fish-Out-Of-Water model, as is standard in this case.
Market
Value
Of
Gold   

Why i shouldnt hack in games

How do we explain these clear trends? In spite of the best efforts of The World Bank the market value of gold has always depended upon Why i shouldnt hack in games to a certain extent, but now more that ever. Perhaps to coin a phrase Why i shouldnt hack in gameseconomics will be the buzz word of the century

Political Factors

Politics was once a game featuring competitors from elite classes. Comparing Why i shouldnt hack in games and much of what has been written of it can be like comparing Why i shouldnt hack in games and former Wolves striker Steve Bull.

To quote the famous political Francis T. Time 'The success of any political system can only truly be assessed once the fat lady has sung.' [2] Primarily, he is referring to Why i shouldnt hack in games. It would be wise to approach the subject with the thought that 'if you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all'. However this can lead to missing out important facts.
While Why i shouldnt hack in games may be a giant amongst men, is it a dwarf amongst policy? I hope not.

Conclusion

How much responsibility lies with Why i shouldnt hack in games? We can say that Why i shouldnt hack in games may not be the best thing since sliced bread, but it's still important. It collaborates successfully, puts out 'fires', and is always fashionably late.

One final thought from the talented Mariah Hendrix: 'At first I was afraid I was petrified. Thinking I could never live without Why i shouldnt hack in games by my side.' [3]

[1] Tygers of Pang Tang - The Cage - 1982 MCR Records

[2] Time - Yes Indeed - 1987 Indegro Books

[3] Weekly Why i shouldnt hack in games - Issue 54 - Rhino Media

Thought id catch the Greys out.
« Last Edit: July 26, 2011, 12:49:34 am by Baggy »
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline ThePoopy

• Earl
  • Renown: 411
  • Infamy: 56
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Pawn A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • .l..
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Templar
  • Game nicks: PolePoop
« Reply #6 on: July 26, 2011, 12:48:24 am »
i like this part in mine

Transportvisitors can't see pics , please register or login

Costs   
                     H4rdn3ssKill3r

means hes fat
« Last Edit: July 26, 2011, 12:49:38 am by ThePoopy »

Offline Anwyl

• Baron
  • Renown: 144
  • Infamy: 66
  • cRPG Player
  • I liked cool avatars before they went mainstream.
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Coy
  • IRC nick: Coy
« Reply #7 on: July 26, 2011, 02:15:03 am »
To conclude, Balls have a special place in the heart of mankind. It sings a new song, provides financial security and statistically it's great.

Favorite part.

Offline Christo

• Dramaturge
  • King
  • Renown: 1844
  • Infamy: 371
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: No faction, methinks.
  • Game nicks: Sir_Christo, Christo, Cristo.
  • IRC nick: Christo
« Reply #8 on: July 26, 2011, 02:24:11 am »
What the hell I've done..  :o

(click to show/hide)

Thanks to cmpxchg8b for the picture!

Offline Tears of Destiny

• Naive
  • King
  • Renown: 1847
  • Infamy: 870
  • Quiet drifting through shallow waters. 死のび
    • View Profile
    • NADS
  • Faction: Black Company
  • IRC nick: Tears
« Reply #9 on: July 26, 2011, 02:30:33 am »
That is just gibberish...

Who seriously uses these things? Anyone at a glance can tell that these are sooooo bad ahahahahah. I like it spitting out D- papers left right and center  :lol:
I'm not normal and I don't pretend so, my approach is pretty much a bomb crescendo.
Death is a fun way to pass the time though, several little bullets moving in staccato.
The terror of my reign will live on in infamy, singing when they die like a dead man's symphony.

Offline Christo

• Dramaturge
  • King
  • Renown: 1844
  • Infamy: 371
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: No faction, methinks.
  • Game nicks: Sir_Christo, Christo, Cristo.
  • IRC nick: Christo
« Reply #10 on: July 26, 2011, 02:35:53 am »
That is just gibberish...

Who seriously uses these things? Anyone at a glance can tell that these are sooooo bad ahahahahah. I like it spitting out D- papers left right and center  :lol:

It's funny how the generator tries to team up immature/swearwords with economical and political topics, though.

:mrgreen:

Thanks to cmpxchg8b for the picture!

Offline Ninja_Khorin

• King
  • Renown: 1067
  • Infamy: 90
  • Zen
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Clan Ninja
  • Game nicks: Khorin/Keyoke/Lujan
  • IRC nick: Khorin
« Reply #11 on: July 26, 2011, 03:07:31 am »
An essay on Zen

The issues involving Zen has been a popular topic amongst scholars for many years. Many an afternoon has been enjoyed by a family, bonding over the discussion of Zen. Indispensable to homosapians today, Zen is featuring more and more in the ideals of the young and upwardly mobile. It is estimated that that Zen is thought about eight times every day by the over 50, trapped by their infamous history. Keeping all of this in mind, in this essay I will examine the major issues.

Social Factors

Comparisons between Roman Society and Medieval Society give a clear picture of the importance of Zen to developments in social conduct. I will not insult the readers inteligence by explaining this obvious comparison any further. Back when Vealinger reamarked ‘the power struggle will continue while the great tale of humanity remains untold’ [1] he borrowed much from Zen. While the western world use a knife and fork, the Chinese use chopsticks. Of course Zen is quite good.

Nothing represents every day life better than Zen, and I mean nothing. It grows stonger every day.

Economic Factors

The preceding section may have shed some light on society but to really understand man you must know how he spends his money. Of course, Zen fits perfectly into the Watkis-Teeth-Pulling model. Taking special care to highlight the role of Zen within the vast framework which this provides.
Average
Wage visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Zen

Clearly the graphs demonstrates a strong correlation. Why is this? It goes with out saying that the average wage will eventually break free from the powerful influence of Zen, but not before we see a standardised commercial policy for all. Assumptions made by traders have caused uncertainty amongst the private sector.

Political Factors

No man is an island, but what of politics? Comparing the ideals of the young with the reality felt by their elders is like contrasting Zen and former Wolves striker Steve Bull.

Take a moment to consider the words of the star of stage and screen Noah Woodpecker 'Taking a walk across hot coals will inevitably hurt your feet.' [2] I argue that his insight into Zen provided the inspiration for these great words. History tells us that Zen will always be a vote winner, whether we like it, or not.
Since the Renaissance Zen has become more and more prevalent. May it continue.

Conclusion

To conclude, Zen is, to use the language of the streets 'Super Cool.' It sings a new song, brings glamour to an unglamorous time and statistically it's great.

I'll leave you with this quote from Miles Schwarzenegger: 'Zen is the new rock and roll! And the new opera!' [3]

[1] Vealinger - Turtle Power - 2003 ICJ

[2] Woodpecker - Serving The Greats - 1990 Palmerston House Publishing

[3] Sham Magazine - Issue 124 - Monkey Books
« Last Edit: July 26, 2011, 03:09:55 am by Ninja_Khorin »

Offline JihadistMexican

• Knight
  • Renown: 65
  • Infamy: 26
  • cRPG Player
  • God Bless
    • View Profile
  • Faction: The Gay One
« Reply #12 on: July 26, 2011, 03:08:08 am »
An essay on chadz laziness

The subject of chadz laziness is a controversial issue. The constantly changing fashionable take on chadz laziness demonstrates the depth of the subject. While it has been acknowledged that it has an important part to play in the development of man, spasmodically it returns to create a new passion amongst those who study its history. It is estimated that that chadz laziness is thought about eight times every day by those most reliant on technology, whom I can say no more about due to legal restrictions. With the primary aim of demonstrating my considerable intellect I will now demonstrate the complexity of the many faceted issue that is chadz laziness.

Social Factors

Comparisons between Roman Society and Medieval Society give a clear picture of the importance of chadz laziness to developments in social conduct. I will not insult the readers inteligence by explaining this obvious comparison any further. The immortal and indispensable phrase ‘honesty is the best policy’ [1] must have been referning to chadz laziness. A child’s approach to chadz laziness irons out misconceptions from our consciousness.

Status, Security, Fame - chadz laziness, all revolve around this 'golden fleece'. It grows stonger every day.

Economic Factors

We no longer live in a world which barters 'I'll give you three cows for that hat, it’s lovely.' Our existance is a generation which cries 'Hat - $20.' We shall examine the Custard-Not-Mustard model, a classic economic system of analysis

How do we explain these clear trends? My personal view is that the annual military budget sings a very different tune. Perhaps to coin a phrase chadz lazinesseconomics will be the buzz word of the century

Political Factors

No man is an island, but what of politics? Contrasting the numerous political activists campaigning for the interests of chadz laziness can be like looking at chadz laziness and political feeling.

We cannot talk of chadz laziness and politics without remembering the words of a legend in their own life time, Maximilian Tuigamala 'Man's greatest enemy is complacency with regards to personal and political hygiene.' [2] What a fantastic quote. Perhaps the word which sums up the importance of chadz laziness to politics is 'participation'.
While chadz laziness may be a giant amongst men, is it a dwarf amongst policy? I hope not.

Conclusion

How much responsibility lies with chadz laziness? We can say that chadz laziness has, and will continue to be a major building block for the world in which we live. It establishes order, ensures financial stability and always chips in.

As a parting shot here are the words of super-star Nicole Morissette: 'I wouldn't be where I am today without chadz laziness.' [3]
« Last Edit: July 26, 2011, 03:12:54 am by JihadistMexican »
"I know were gona lose strat, but lets leech all the xp we can."

Offline Gafgarion

• Noble
  • Renown: 10
  • Infamy: 0
  • cRPG Player
  • Ninja - Best Job Ever
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Ninja_
  • Game nicks: Ninja_Pirate, Ninja_Ghost
« Reply #13 on: July 26, 2011, 03:11:04 am »
Hmm yes, that is why ninjas are unbalancing nature, politics and economy, this needs to stop now!

Mr. Anderson, how nice of you to join us!

(click to show/hide)

Offline Torak

• Knight
  • Renown: 39
  • Infamy: 5
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Ninjas
  • Game nicks: Ninja_Torak, Ninja_Ice_style, samuria_Torak
  • IRC nick: Ninja_Torak
« Reply #14 on: July 26, 2011, 03:11:49 am »

An essay on chadz and crpg

'Brilliant', 'Quite Good', 'What?', these are just some of the comments made recently in the press regarding chadz and crpg. There are many factors which influenced the development of chadz and crpg. While much has been written on its influence on contemporary living, it is impossible to overestimate its impact on modern thought. Often it is seen as both a help and a hinderence to the easily lead, who are likely to form a major stronghold in the inevitable battle for hearts and minds. At the heart of the subject are a number of key factors. I plan to examine each of these factors in detail and and asses their importance.

Social Factors

While some scholars have claimed that there is no such thing as society, this is rubbish. When J H Darcy said 'fevour will spread' [1] she, contrary to my learned colleague Sir George Allen’s recent publication ‘Into the eye of , could not have been referring to eighteenth century beliefs regarding society. No symbol is more potent than chadz and crpg in society today. It is crunchy on the outside but soft in the middle.

Recent thought on chadz and crpg has been a real eye-opener for society from young to old. Society says that every man must find their own truth. While one sees chadz and crpg, another may see monkeys playing tennis.

Economic Factors

The dictionary defines economics as 'the social science concerned with the production, distribution, exchange, and consumption of goods and services'. We will primarily be focusing on the Maiden-Tuesday-Lending model, which I hope will be familiar to most readers.
Annual
Military
Budget    

chadz and crpg

There are a number of reasons which may be attributed to this unquestionable correlation. Obviously the annual military budget, ultimately decided by politicians, will always be heavily influenced by chadz and crpg due to its consistently high profile in the portfolio of investors. In the light of this free trade must be examined.

Political Factors

The media have made politics quite a spectacle. Comparing international relations since the end of the century can be like observing chadz and crpg now, and its equivalent in the 1800s.

To quote jazz singer Demetrius B. Adger 'political change changes politics, but where does it go?' [2] He was first introduced to chadz and crpg by his mother. To paraphrase, the quote is saying 'chadz and crpg wins votes.' Simple as that.
The question which we must each ask ourselves is, will we allow chadz and crpg to win our vote?

Conclusion

In my opinion chadz and crpg is both a need and a want. It collaborates successfully, ensures financial stability and most importantly it perseveres.

Here with the final word is Hollywood's Clint Cruise: 'I demand chadz and crpg, nothing more nothing less.' [