Author Topic: Remember Buillin...  (Read 11649 times)

Offline 22nd_Hawk_Cmdr_Harlequin

• Peasant
  • Renown: 3
  • Infamy: 8
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
Re: Remember Buillin...
« Reply #135 on: July 27, 2011, 07:09:49 pm »
Eeeeh no!  :lol:

Offline Torak

• Knight
  • Renown: 39
  • Infamy: 5
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Ninjas
  • Game nicks: Ninja_Torak, Ninja_Ice_style, samuria_Torak
  • IRC nick: Ninja_Torak
« Reply #136 on: July 27, 2011, 07:27:01 pm »
+1
Knuckle up boys! Put on your wizard caps and ready the photon torpedoes because evil has come to middle earth. Megaman and the flash can't defeat ganondorf alone. They'll need our help to retake the moon and vanquish Sephiroth. Spam trade and build an army, because tonight, the spartans will crush the puny balrocs of morgoth and take Narnia back in the name of the space federation! FOR SCOTLAND! REMEMBER THE ALAMO!

This battle will be epic OoL fight for there freedome 22nd for what's right glory to us al!
« Last Edit: July 27, 2011, 07:30:39 pm by Torak »
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline DANK

• Knight
  • Renown: 33
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
    • OotL
  • Faction: OotL
  • Game nicks: Sir_Dank_OotL, OotA_Kush
« Reply #137 on: July 27, 2011, 07:52:26 pm »
+1
What would we do without Freedom... Fight for you? Run? You shall pay for you wickedness with your lives. You are cowards, and fear to face us even with an army twice the size. You come to ransack our village while we are sleeping, and think you have already won. I would rather die then bow to a Tyrant such as Plazek or his Allies.

Edit**
<---Your going to be the Colorful Fish
« Last Edit: July 27, 2011, 08:19:49 pm by DANK »

Offline tankmen

• Knight
  • Renown: 65
  • Infamy: 28
    • View Profile
« Reply #138 on: July 27, 2011, 08:28:16 pm »
+1
BLESS THE LADY OF THE LAKE I CAN FIGHT!!! no work for the next 3 day  8-)
The purpose of wearing plate has become nothing more than crippling yourself to look like a knight... or maybe its my lack of athletics

Offline Kalp

• Marshall
  • Renown: 750
  • Infamy: 253
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Form ranks, you maggots!
    • View Profile
    • Kahhhaaargaar!!! Uuurrr!!!
  • Faction: Grey Order
  • Game nicks: Kalp_the_Grey
  • IRC nick: Kalp
« Reply #139 on: July 27, 2011, 08:34:17 pm »
We rape this lady also  :twisted:
The goal of Strategus battles shouldnt be to deprive your enemies of players, but to have full roster both sides and have the gear/tactics/strategy win the day rather than lack of merc support.

Offline Punked

• Knight
  • Renown: 31
  • Infamy: 29
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #140 on: July 27, 2011, 08:40:13 pm »
+1
All Hail GrandMaster_Tankmen_OotL for his courageous attempts to ward off those filthy tyrants that command the Grey/22nd.

You have combined your numbers just to attempt to take out a small faction like our selves, now we shall see who will Conquer nd decimate this battle we call Remember Buillin. Correction, we shall now see who will conquer and decimate this battle for Our HomeLand Buillin. You better pray for a miracle Grey and 22nd for we will not be a easy faction to step on.

You Shall now bow to us you not just to our courage to ward off you filthy blood thirsty tyrants but also to our Bravery in battle to stand up to an army that is twice our size nd not Noble enough to attack at a Decent time for both parties, we shall now see ur numbers in battle, Let the RoflStomping commence.

-Lord_Ryan_OotL

Offline New_Player_FTW

• Knight
  • Renown: 34
  • Infamy: 0
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #141 on: July 27, 2011, 08:50:12 pm »
You better pray for a miracle Grey and 22nd
-Lord_Ryan_OotL

*yawn* Yeaaa. Who cares? You guys know so small about this game. Once the Greys were in one small Village. Gisim. All together. We were small faction. Just like you. When we decided to stand up and fight just like you we were given almost the same proposal you were. We took advantage of our actions - we backed ooff our battles. We lost almost 8k tickets i think. Fully equiped. Not a single shot was fired in the battles we lost. Because we were smart. We made our mistake our stenght. We got new allias and perspective to expand our borders. Now you can see where we came. "Polish war machine". We will always remember Gisim and our origins. We were smart. The history came in our favor for now. I'm amazed by one thing tankmen - how can you just loose all your players hard effort and ruining it with this bad moves.

New_Player_FTW_the_Grey

Offline Olwen

• Earl
  • Renown: 419
  • Infamy: 222
  • cRPG Player Sir White Pawn
  • A shadow among others
    • View Profile
« Reply #142 on: July 27, 2011, 08:58:13 pm »
All Hail GrandMaster_Tankmen_OotL

chocolate chip cookie KKK ? :x

Offline tankmen

• Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #143 on: July 27, 2011, 09:03:24 pm »
let me say on last thing, its a game, had we back down who knows if we will ever get to fight you guys again? already chadz is planning to split the continents into NA/EU Too many people have cried out for it due to, well for example what you did, attacked at 5 AM for us, no one has fun after 5-8 battles like that. So if it is split and wiped after a few weeks from this battle, we shouldn't really care, personally id like the "hate" we have to cease to exist, if the strategus's are split we will never see you guys again  :( . no reason to dislike some one you will never encounter again. So you have my Word(copying it,save it,idc) that if in the unlikely chance we win, I personally will not say or do anything to you guys bragging wise, for the battle will be fun and historical in the sense it is the largest so far in this beta. With that out of the way i look forward to seeing you guys on the battle field, LET THERE BE BLOOD!!!

Edit:
chocolate chip cookie KKK ? :x
im german   :lol:
The purpose of wearing plate has become nothing more than crippling yourself to look like a knight... or maybe its my lack of athletics

Offline DANK

• Knight
  • Renown: 33
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
    • OotL
  • Faction: OotL
  • Game nicks: Sir_Dank_OotL, OotA_Kush
« Reply #144 on: July 27, 2011, 09:07:58 pm »
So you have my Word(copying it,save it,idc) that if in the unlikely chance we win, I personally will not say or do anything to you guys bragging wise

You will not receive such a luxury from me muhahaha

Offline tankmen

• Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #145 on: July 27, 2011, 09:09:23 pm »
to those trolls looking to enjoy more talking im sorry, locking this thread another will be made after the battle by me posting the results and KD of the defenders