Author Topic: Remember Buillin...  (Read 12794 times)

Offline Olwen

• Earl
  • Renown: 419
  • Infamy: 222
  • cRPG Player Sir White Pawn
  • A shadow among others
    • View Profile
Re: Remember Buillin...
« Reply #60 on: July 26, 2011, 04:28:38 pm »
sounds gay  :lol:

catholics tried to wipe other christians you know :)

Offline Kokosz

• Peasant
  • Renown: 3
  • Infamy: 0
  • cRPG Player
  • Also known as Bazoo_the_Grey
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: July 26, 2011, 07:02:58 pm »
Polish war machine sounds like a contradiction xD

Sounds like stupid ignorat.

BTW: Kulum and Buillin for sure are full of oil ;P
« Last Edit: July 26, 2011, 07:15:56 pm by Kokosz »

Offline DANK

• Knight
  • Renown: 33
  • Infamy: 5
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
    • OotL
  • Faction: OotL
  • Game nicks: Sir_Dank_OotL, OotA_Kush
« Reply #62 on: July 26, 2011, 07:14:23 pm »

Oh now I understand Grey Order's interest in the area
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline ManOfWar

• Count
  • Renown: 243
  • Infamy: 36
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Pawn A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • No crutches at all!
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Remnants
  • Game nicks: Remnant_ManOfWar (Formerly Takeda)
  • IRC nick: ManOfWar
« Reply #63 on: July 26, 2011, 07:19:37 pm »
Sounds like stupid ignorat.

Hah, just jokin around mate

Cant we all just be monks together!?

Just leave the children alone
Just a soldier

Offline Kokosz

• Peasant
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: July 26, 2011, 07:21:00 pm »
Oh now I understand Grey Order's interest in the area

C'mon guys!We are just  bringing you democracy, freedom and  fastfood!You should be gratefull for this!

Offline DANK

• Knight
  • Infamy: 5
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
    • OotL
  • Faction: OotL
  • Game nicks: Sir_Dank_OotL, OotA_Kush
« Reply #65 on: July 26, 2011, 07:24:49 pm »
C'mon guys!We are just  bringing you democracy, freedom and  fastfood!You should be gratefull for this!

We are american we already have instated democracy, and freedom; Which has resulted in a fast-food resturant on every corner. We will be fat and happy by the time you attack.
« Last Edit: July 26, 2011, 07:25:50 pm by DANK »
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline tankmen

• Knight
  • Renown: 65
  • Infamy: 28
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: July 26, 2011, 07:29:33 pm »
+1
again it seems i have to restate why i put WE since you cant read my other posts, i did not think to put vorren, i did not know you would jump on one word, i know it doesn't matter because you will turn n twist it around but you can read again that even in the chat log you show vorren said he will have to hammer out the details, he was up for vassalage because he though you were big as well as strong. When i finally had time to sit down and look , i saw you were neither, having merely gave villages away and told them to become vassals because you could not fight them all at once. i saw you were not strong enough to with hold us, and you still are not, the grey order though is, they have the power to do so, but had i known your ties with grey order from the beginning i would never had to consider vorrens proposal of vassalage, i would of said No in a heart beat. I did not like grey order in the last strategus i do not like them now, they sneak attacked kindgom of the rose with DRZ and attacked both my castle and village with out heeded warning. no matter what you say or do, you are not strong enough YOURSELF to be allowed vassals imo, you are piggy backing grey order and acting as though you have real power.

good day sir
The purpose of wearing plate has become nothing more than crippling yourself to look like a knight... or maybe its my lack of athletics

Offline 22nd_King_Plazek

• Baron
  • Renown: 87
  • Infamy: 57
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: July 26, 2011, 07:43:43 pm »
Yea you know "we" includes "I" right? "We are your vassals" includes "I". I mean is this so hard to grasp?
You do speak English in 'merica yea?

I am not jumping on one word I am just reading what you said. You said "we entered vassal ship" you said it not me. If you know English you should know what this means unless you are a total moron. Are you a total moron?

If you do not include diplomatic ties (which I warned you was one of our greatest strengths) in your appraisal of the strength of a faction then you really must be!

Offline Kokosz

• Peasant
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: July 26, 2011, 07:45:19 pm »
We are american we already have instated democracy, and freedom; Which has resulted in a fast-food resturant on every corner. We will be fat and happy by the time you attack.

You forced me to this!We are bringing to you also ZALEWAJKA AND WODZIONKA!!!!!!!!!!!
« Last Edit: July 26, 2011, 07:49:31 pm by Kokosz »

Offline tankmen

• Knight
  • Renown: 65
  • Infamy: 28
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: July 26, 2011, 07:59:43 pm »
Yea you know "we" includes "I" right? "We are your vassals" includes "I". I mean is this so hard to grasp?
You do speak English in 'merica yea?

I am not jumping on one word I am just reading what you said. You said "we entered vassal ship" you said it not me. If you know English you should know what this means unless you are a total moron. Are you a total moron?

If you do not include diplomatic ties (which I warned you was one of our greatest strengths) in your appraisal of the strength of a faction then you really must be!
again can you read? i said i did not think to put vorren? as stated due to work him and I have been on different pages, as for diplomatic ties, thats a way of trying to make hiding behind grey look better IMO. If you could not hold all this land by YOURSELF why claim it? why not just join grey order rather than use them as your shield and sword? and again all i see is you trying to paint us as the bad guys, idk why nor care if you care about PR that much, good for you? never had much PR in NA due to for the greater part of my clans history being shadowed by ATS, so again why are you trying to paint us as in the wrong, when ive clearly stated vorren made plans i did not have on my agenda? i feel your using one misthought/mistype of the word we to say i type "i hear by  declare my vassalage"etc which i never typed, if you PR and RP so much why is it you never personally asked me to say that? or have anything besides "WE" which as i stated 3 times now was put without thought of putting vorren. So ill state one last time 
I HAVE AND NEVER WILL SWEAR MY SELF YOUR VASSAL, PLEASE ACCEPT THIS AND GATHER YOUR WOMANLY COURAGE UP TO TAKE BUILLIN BY FORCE BECAUSE MY SWORD CRIES FOR YOUR BLOOD!
The purpose of wearing plate has become nothing more than crippling yourself to look like a knight... or maybe its my lack of athletics

Offline 22nd_Hawk_Cmdr_Harlequin

• Peasant
  • Infamy: 8
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: July 26, 2011, 08:05:49 pm »
QQ, total fail in clan management is what brought you here.

Offline 22nd_King_Plazek

• Baron
  • Renown: 87
  • Infamy: 57
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: July 26, 2011, 08:19:24 pm »
Hereby*  l2english plox.
Then maybe you will not "accidentally" agree to be a vassal.

I am not painting you as "bad guys" I am painting you as treaty breakers and liars. I do not care about PR I am just telling the truth of what happened here. That you guys are so disorganized that you cannot even organise your diplomatic agreements is your problem. So pay the price already, feel free to continue calling us names. If it makes you feel better.

Offline Thick

• Knight
  • Infamy: 1
  • cRPG Player
  • "Speak softly, and carry a big stick."
    • View Profile
  • Faction: None
  • Game nicks: Thick1988/Thief_Armand
« Reply #72 on: July 26, 2011, 08:22:19 pm »
+3