Author Topic: Remember Buillin...  (Read 11744 times)

Offline CtrlAltDe1337

• Knight
  • Renown: 31
  • Infamy: 17
  • cRPG Player
  • Victoria aut mors
    • View Profile
  • Faction: ATS / Northern Empire
  • Game nicks: Kataphraktos, Muffins, CtrlAltDelete, Haleth
Re: Remember Buillin...
« Reply #45 on: July 26, 2011, 08:48:59 am »
Let the blood begin to flow--we've had enough of these 0-casualty village AI battles!  To war! *grabs popcorn*
Quote from: IRC
<abearirl>crtlaltdel shut up | you are the worst | sperglord | i hate you so much | if i could ban goatee or ban you | i'd ban you
<Wylker|work>man if i was locked in a bunker with einstein, stalin, and CtrlAltDelete and had a gun with only 2 bullets | I'd shoot CtrlAltDelete twice

Offline tankmen

• Knight
  • Renown: 65
  • Infamy: 28
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: July 26, 2011, 09:03:52 am »
haha ive been to 3 "zero" casualty battles and they were pointless n time wasting
The purpose of wearing plate has become nothing more than crippling yourself to look like a knight... or maybe its my lack of athletics

Offline Tristan

• Count
  • Renown: 200
  • Infamy: 52
  • cRPG Player
  • Listen to wisdom!
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Caravan Guild (Guards)
  • Game nicks: Guard_Tristan
  • IRC nick: Guard_Tristan
« Reply #47 on: July 26, 2011, 09:30:38 am »
+2
Drama is back....

All hail strategus!!!
He is despised and rejected of men; a man of sorrows, and acquainted with grief. He was oppressed, and he was afflicted, yet he opened his mouth.

Offline Harpag

• Marshall
  • Renown: 914
  • Infamy: 263
  • jebać merców
    • View Profile
  • Faction: UIF
  • Game nicks: Harpag_the_Grey
« Reply #48 on: July 26, 2011, 12:38:30 pm »
We are just humble monks, but in the face of notorious violations of the words, permanent lies and deception, lack of honor and sense of normal human decency, it's time to quote you our motto fragmet:

„...You will not see our coat of arms, you will not see us bearing fancy titles, as we are humble and indigent, and do not seek fame or glory. Indeed, our brothers and sisters spend hours contemplating fragility of life, re-living the pain of death many times a day.

BUT MAKE NO MISTAKE

we will strike with great vengeance and furious anger upon those who attempt to poison and destroy our brothers, whoever and wherever they are...”

Time to redeem our sins in the noble fight against evil !

As has been said, so it happens.

Amen.

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline H4rdn3ssKill3r

• Baron
  • Renown: 107
  • Infamy: 46
  • cRPG Player
  • Crummy Wizard
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: naaaaaaaaaah
« Reply #49 on: July 26, 2011, 01:05:13 pm »
We are just humble monks, but in the face of notorious violations of the words, permanent lies and deception, lack of honor and sense of normal human decency, it's time to quote you our motto fragmet:

„...You will not see our coat of arms, you will not see us bearing fancy titles, as we are humble and indigent, and do not seek fame or glory. Indeed, our brothers and sisters spend hours contemplating fragility of life, re-living the pain of death many times a day.

BUT MAKE NO MISTAKE

we will strike with great vengeance and furious anger upon those who attempt to poison and destroy our brothers, whoever and wherever they are...”

Time to redeem our sins in the noble fight against evil !

As has been said, so it happens.

Amen.

Nice sto... Hey wait a minute, stop trying to be us templars >: (
f8uasdlöadk blablablababa lbalba
^ Analogy of discussions on forums.

Offline Gnjus

• King
  • Renown: 1831
  • Infamy: 397
  • cRPG Player Sir White Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Siktir git, pislik okçu.
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Turklings
« Reply #50 on: July 26, 2011, 01:10:11 pm »
+1

Cool story, bro. Too bad you forgot to tell it to Olwen while you were kissing his ass (or whatever part of his body) to make him join your...."brotherhood".   :twisted:
Do you honestly think you have any sort of moral authority, Reyiz? Go genocide some more armenians and deny it ever happened, please, and stay in the middle east.

Offline H4rdn3ssKill3r

• Baron
  • Renown: 107
  • Infamy: 46
  • cRPG Player
  • Crummy Wizard
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: naaaaaaaaaah
« Reply #51 on: July 26, 2011, 01:10:59 pm »
Cool story, bro. Too bad you forgot to tell it to Olwen while you were kissing his ass (or whatever part of his body) to make him join your...."brotherhood".   :twisted:

Forgot about that, still they are stealing our backstory, goddam it.
f8uasdlöadk blablablababa lbalba
^ Analogy of discussions on forums.

Offline Harpag

• Marshall
  • Renown: 914
  • Infamy: 263
  • jebać merców
    • View Profile
  • Faction: UIF
  • Game nicks: Harpag_the_Grey
« Reply #52 on: July 26, 2011, 01:36:05 pm »
You are mistaken again. Our motto will never change. This is the original sound from the OLD forum.

Bell is loud because inside is empty.

Offline MadScientist22

• Peasant
  • Renown: 2
  • Infamy: 0
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Order of the Lance
  • Game nicks: Lord_Alchemist_OotL
« Reply #53 on: July 26, 2011, 03:33:51 pm »
Slander and false humility.

Humility is not a trait I would associate with you, Lord of Praven. May I ask, when was this mighty city taken? When did it fall prey to your merciless horde? For I would like to remember the day where the free peoples of Praven came to be ruled by a tyrant.

You accuse of sins we have not committed, and furthermore accuse us of committing them in ages past at the death of an era when it little mattered. You say we have broken our word in this era as well? No agreement was made, it was merely considered. Words have weight, we acknowledge that. But it is a disservice to selectively ignore those that inconvenience your slanderous lies and false accusations. Have we declared war on the 22nd? Have we attempted to take Kulum, to deny them it? We even aided the village against DenBitre for 22nd wished a weakened foe when they engaged. We thought they may wish to save the lives of men but I now realize they did not have the strength to face a strong enemy alone. These are no fit masters for our vassalage. Still, we said we had no desire to fight and even proclaimed that we would aid them in battle if necessary on North American soil. As they were lacking allies who could do this and we ourselves thought we might be more of a hindrance when the battles are hosted across the pond, it was a friendly gesture with hopes of cohabitation.

But all of that is irrelevant now. Your army has been on the march before diplomatic missives were exchanged. You were hoping to either cow us or annihilate us from the outset. No ser, you are not a humble monk seeking balance. You are a tyrant and warmonger seeking only the flimsiest excuse to expand your territory and cow other factions into vassalage by picking on a small clan. But we will not stand for this and we shall see how you perform once the gauntlet is thrown down.

- Sir Alchemist, Knight Lord of the Order of the Lance.
« Last Edit: July 26, 2011, 03:37:36 pm by MadScientist22 »

Offline sir_Luca_the_Grey

• Beggar
  • Renown: 0
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Grey Order
« Reply #54 on: July 26, 2011, 03:46:05 pm »
(...) Polish war machine. (...)

Sounds great :mrgreen:
Harpag, did you think of the faction name change?
"Demokracja: dwa wilki i owca, debatujący co będzie na obiad"

"Ulubionym zajęciem Polaków jest walka z przeważającymi siłami wroga"

Offline ManOfWar

• Count
  • Renown: 243
  • Infamy: 36
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Pawn A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • No crutches at all!
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Remnants
  • Game nicks: Remnant_ManOfWar (Formerly Takeda)
  • IRC nick: ManOfWar
« Reply #55 on: July 26, 2011, 04:02:01 pm »
Polish war machine sounds like a contradiction xD
Just a soldier

Offline 22nd_King_Plazek

• Baron
  • Renown: 87
  • Infamy: 57
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: July 26, 2011, 04:03:13 pm »
+2
Humility is not a trait I would associate with you, Lord of Praven. May I ask, when was this mighty city taken? When did it fall prey to your merciless horde? For I would like to remember the day where the free peoples of Praven came to be ruled by a tyrant.

You accuse of sins we have not committed, and furthermore accuse us of committing them in ages past at the death of an era when it little mattered. You say we have broken our word in this era as well?  No agreement was made, it was merely considered. Words have weight, we acknowledge that. But it is a disservice to selectively ignore those that inconvenience your slanderous lies and false accusations. Have we declared war on the 22nd? Have we attempted to take Kulum, to deny them it? We even aided the village against DenBitre for 22nd wished a weakened foe when they engaged. We thought they may wish to save the lives of men but I now realize they did not have the strength to face a strong enemy alone. These are no fit masters for our vassalage. Still, we said we had no desire to fight and even proclaimed that we would aid them in battle if necessary on North American soil. As they were lacking allies who could do this and we ourselves thought we might be more of a hindrance when the battles are hosted across the pond, it was a friendly gesture with hopes of cohabitation.

But all of that is irrelevant now. Your army has been on the march before diplomatic missives were exchanged. You were hoping to either cow us or annihilate us from the outset. No ser, you are not a humble monk seeking balance. You are a tyrant and warmonger seeking only the flimsiest excuse to expand your territory and cow other factions into vassalage by picking on a small clan. But we will not stand for this and we shall see how you perform once the gauntlet is thrown down.

- Sir Alchemist, Knight Lord of the Order of the Lance.

regretfully,

I am sorry to say, but I and many of my Knight Lords have come to the conclusion that Vassal ship will not be beneficial further down the road, I also feel that we would be unable to fulfill our obligations to you as vassals, due to different time zone and EU ping. This is not a declaration of war nor do I want it to be, Id like to remain neutral or even still help you NA server wise. We again do not plan on starting war, and i wish you luck with defending Haen from Brothers in Arms, who sadly are EU so we would be unable to help, though im sure you wouldn't need it. Again sorry if this causes any disruption, but we entered vassal ship in haste, and in many of my Knight lords mouths it tasted ...Bitter

Sincerely,
Lance L Tankmen
Grand Master of the Order of the Lance
ex-White Knight     

we entered vassal ship

we entered vassal ship

we entered vassal ship

we entered vassal ship

Offline Olwen

• Earl
  • Renown: 419
  • Infamy: 222
  • cRPG Player Sir White Pawn
  • A shadow among others
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: July 26, 2011, 04:13:35 pm »
+2
(@templars, templars are catholics, we ain't ;))

btw, Grey Order is european, not only polish :x

/RP on

Your diplomat is supposed to have rights to speak on behalf of your faction. It's the whole point of having a diplomat. He took the liberty to agree on behalf of your faction to accept an oath under the protection of 22nd. Like it or not, it is as if your whole faction accepted it through him. Your leader can speak too on behalf of your faction and he broke the oath that was previously made. It's a betrayal. You lost your honor there as being a traitor is against chivalry's code. Betrayal is sentenced by death or exile. You choosed death.

We offered you to redeem your sins through redemption and humility. You refused once again.

On the contrary, we do stick to our word and we will throw you out of their lands as you started a war there. If your people wanted to leave the lands you stole they are free to do so. We will let them make their way.

Offline mimdras

• Peasant
  • Renown: 1
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: July 26, 2011, 04:18:34 pm »
+1
"I see your fantasy, you want to make it a reality paved in gold,
See inside, inside of our heads
Well now that's over, I see your motives inside, decisions to hide.
Back off we'll take you on,
Headstrong to take on anyone,
I know that you are wrong,"

The time for your petty politics is over.

Offline Casimir

• King
  • Renown: 1756
  • Infamy: 271
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • The Dashing Templar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Knights Templar
  • Game nicks: Templar_Casimir
  • IRC nick: Casimir
« Reply #59 on: July 26, 2011, 04:25:09 pm »