Author Topic: Remember Buillin...  (Read 12808 times)

Offline CrazyCracka420

• Minute Valuable Contributor
  • Strategus Councillor
  • Renown: 1950
  • Infamy: 794
  • cRPG Player Sir White Pawn A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Welp
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Vaegirs
  • Game nicks: Huseby
  • IRC nick: Steam name: crazycracka420
Re: Remember Buillin...
« Reply #15 on: July 26, 2011, 12:46:27 am »
There is more afoot than is let on.  Upon the conquest of Builin, the Order of the Lance immediately passed laws stating that the local Bards may only recite verses from Ser Justin, son of Beiber.  Furthermore, a new language has been enforced.  This bastardisation of the native Caladrian tongue commonly manifests in unnecessary omission of vowels, jumbling prepositions, and the addition of the word 'man' at the end of a question or statement.

Unnecessary omission of vowels?  I'd say using extra vowels is unnecessary.  Think of all the trees that could have been saved in the course of humanity if you gave up the extra (unnecessary) vowels.

The grey order is large, good luck against your oppressors.
« Last Edit: July 26, 2011, 12:48:00 am by CrazyCracka420 »
visitors can't see pics , please register or login
 - Stolen from Macropussy

Offline MadJackMcMad

• Knight
  • Renown: 53
  • Infamy: 4
  • cRPG Player
  • Hawk the Slayer's Rubbish.
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: 22nd_Grumpy, 22nd_MadJackMcMad
« Reply #16 on: July 26, 2011, 12:51:01 am »
UNNCSSRY OMSSN OF VWLS? ID SY USNG EXTR VWLS IS UNNCSSRY. THNK OF AL TH TREES THT COULD HV BEEN SVD IN TH COURS OF HMNTY IF U GV UP TH EXTR UNNCSSRY VWLS

Corrected.
ABSURDITY, n. A statement or belief manifestly inconsistent with one's own opinion.

Offline 22nd_King_Plazek

• Baron
  • Renown: 87
  • Infamy: 57
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: July 26, 2011, 12:55:03 am »
Let me tell you a story...

So one day the OotL moved into Buillin, their diplomat was wise and came to talk to me. He requested that they move into Buillin and I told them this would be no problem so long as they would be willing to pay, with their loyalty by becoming a vassal. They agreed to do this with little hesitation and they had my blessing to rule the village with the support and protection of the 22nd, with the promise of new territories being awarded in exchange for their support at wartime and even freedom when they are large enough to stand alone as our equals and allies.

This went well, Lord Voren seemed the reasonable and diplomatic type, however he had to go on leave for just 3 days. A day after he left I was sent a message from the OotL leader, Tankmen, he informed me that they were no longer our vassal and declared their independence, with no regard for our agreement, nor any respect for the 22nd domination of this area.

That they now complain when we bring in our good friends the Grey order to help crush their rebellion is laughable. They declared their independance, they declined the protection of the 22nd and they steal our fief. They break a treaty made just 24 hours earlier.

This is the result of revolt. Annihilation.

We can release private discussion too:
(click to show/hide)

The day after:

(click to show/hide)

Offline 22nd_Hawk_Cmdr_Harlequin

• Peasant
  • Renown: 3
  • Infamy: 8
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: July 26, 2011, 01:08:16 am »
Have fun spreading some blood around, while we can afford that and will stronger your faction will be annihilated, lol  :lol:

That's what happens to those who does not keep the word given! Wahahah!  :evil:

Offline tankmen

• Knight
  • Renown: 65
  • Infamy: 28
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: July 26, 2011, 01:29:14 am »
it seems vorren has done alot hasn't he, well,
Have fun spreading some blood around, while we can afford that and will stronger your faction will be annihilated, lol  :lol:

That's what happens to those who does not keep the word given! Wahahah!  :evil:
please post a thing about me in this? did i ever give my word? post where i admit vassalage? i talked once with plazek never did i swear it, as for back stabbed chaos, i was prepared to give them my 1700 troops to help them take a castle, but decided on glory in death. I didnt wish to be vassals( infact it even states vorren will iron it out)and had been working a lot lately IRL, after signing up for a battle and looking into it, i realized we had around the same amount of troops and had we wanted to take kulum, equal villages. But then again grey order does tend to tip the troops. Vorren did what every diplomat did offer up things to get what he thought best for his faction. So no i did not break my word, for i never gave it.

As to chaos, i have no comment for i do not know what vorren had been intending, or meant, he could just as easily given 22nd false info. But due to this "treachery" by vorren i will understand if you do not wish to help us.

Let there be blood regardless, let not the 22nd hide behind grey order, i know thats too much to ask, either way the armies grey order.
The purpose of wearing plate has become nothing more than crippling yourself to look like a knight... or maybe its my lack of athletics

Offline Nemeth

• Knight
  • Renown: 34
  • Infamy: 6
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Nemeth
  • IRC nick: Nemeth
« Reply #20 on: July 26, 2011, 01:40:57 am »
It's good to know that for OotL, "iron it out" means taking the fief that has been offered to them in exchange of vassalage and then refusing to become vassals.

:lol:

Offline ManOfWar

• Count
  • Renown: 243
  • Infamy: 36
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Pawn A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • No crutches at all!
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Remnants
  • Game nicks: Remnant_ManOfWar (Formerly Takeda)
  • IRC nick: ManOfWar
« Reply #21 on: July 26, 2011, 01:41:57 am »
hmmm
Just a soldier

Offline tankmen

• Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: July 26, 2011, 01:46:14 am »
i planned on taking it regardless of what 22nd said, vorren went to talk to you guys, i went to work. Even so, did Denbrite not claim it too? what makes 22nd's claim greater? ah, grey order i forget....and thats why we are here, to oppose a snobbish kingdom who uses there allies to enforce their rule.
The purpose of wearing plate has become nothing more than crippling yourself to look like a knight... or maybe its my lack of athletics

Offline 22nd_King_Plazek

• Baron
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: July 26, 2011, 01:55:13 am »
+1
Cut the crap Tankmen. Diplomats are here to make diplomatic agreements. If Voren was not authorized to make such treaties then why was he sent to make agreements with us?

Anyway let us look at this excerpt from your PM:

again sorry if this causes any disruption, but we entered vassal ship in haste,

It was your mistake that you wrongly assumed you were equal to us and decided to go back on your agreement. As I informed you in our discussion one of our greatest strengths is our diplomatic ties. Now you get to experience the protection and power of the 22nd that you could have had protecting you as you expanded to become an independent faction like I promised, but instead turned against you as we push you out.

You can accuse us of hiding behind our friends the Greys but trust me, we can live with having powerful friends. Problem is, you cant.
« Last Edit: July 26, 2011, 01:56:22 am by 22nd_King_Plazek »

Offline DANK

• Knight
  • Renown: 33
  • Infamy: 5
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
    • OotL
  • Faction: OotL
  • Game nicks: Sir_Dank_OotL, OotA_Kush
« Reply #24 on: July 26, 2011, 01:56:49 am »
hmmm

I was appalled when I read what vorren wrote. None of this was discussed with our Knight Lords until after his conversations. I knew of the vassalege offer after we had already taken buillin, and never knew of any plans to back-stab.

Tankmen has been very clear with our Knight Lords that he wanted to be verbally open with his intent in Strategus this go around, and did not want to backstab anyone. (Our entire clan was shocked at what Vorren had written about Chaos).
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline 22nd_King_Plazek

• Baron
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: July 26, 2011, 01:59:35 am »
As to the question, what makes the 22nd claim greater?

Well I can tell you right now.

The fact that we will be the ones who hold Buillin at the end of this and the fact that you broke your agreement with us which gave you the right to take it in the first place.

Offline tankmen

• Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: July 26, 2011, 02:08:15 am »
i say
Cut the crap Tankmen. Diplomats are here to make diplomatic agreements. If Voren was not authorized to make such treaties then why was he sent to make agreements with us?

Anyway let us look at this excerpt from your PM:

It was your mistake that you wrongly assumed you were equal to us and decided to go back on your agreement. As I informed you in our discussion one of our greatest strengths is our diplomatic ties. Now you get to experience the protection and power of the 22nd that you could have had protecting you as you expanded to become an independent faction like I promised, but instead turned against you as we push you out.

You can accuse us of hiding behind our friends the Greys but trust me, we can live with having powerful friends. Problem is, you cant.
that because it would of looked bad on me for saying vorren, i am clan leader but as i have stated i WORK, as to who holds it in the end, well in the end of the battle grey will hold it, but trust me, they will bleed so much that YOU will have to hope no one attacks you because grey cant cover your ass forever, and thats just it, do we disappear? do we never get troops again? no we can wait and bide our time, i recommend you always watch your borders in the future.... because we will be.

Offline 22nd_King_Plazek

• Baron
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: July 26, 2011, 02:14:27 am »
Good to know.

All you should know is you squandered your one opportunity to work with me in Strategus. You showed us all your lack of integrity and honour and how little you value your word losing yourself a dedicated ally in the process. We have no use for you nor does anyone who values honesty.

No doubt one of our enemies will be more than willing to pick you up and use you in their schemes though, enjoy your "independance".

Offline tankmen

• Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: July 26, 2011, 02:16:55 am »
again where did i break my honestly? or word? is vorren my voice? quit trying to paint me up as the bad guy, THERE IS NO BAD GUY ITS A GAME NOT A MOIVE  :shock:.
Good to know.

All you should know is you squandered your one opportunity to work with me in Strategus. You showed us all your lack of integrity and honour and how little you value your word losing yourself a dedicated ally in the process. We have no use for you nor does anyone who values honesty.

No doubt one of our enemies will be more than willing to pick you up and use you in their schemes though, enjoy your "independance".

id rather die than serve you, you are air headed IMO

Offline Kokosz

• Peasant
  • Renown: 3
  • Infamy: 0
  • cRPG Player
  • Also known as Bazoo_the_Grey
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: July 26, 2011, 02:18:24 am »
West is crowded guys.You should search your "place" on East.