Author Topic: Unban Request - Phineas  (Read 452 times)

Offline Phineas

• Peasant
  • Renown: 1
  • Infamy: 0
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
Unban Request - Phineas
« on: July 25, 2011, 07:05:53 am »
I'm certain I was banned as I was apart of the DTV shenanigans from last night. I logged into the DTV server to find everyone team killing due to what I thought was a bug with the bots spawning so I joined in with everyone else. I noticed the inflated xp/gold income but didn't believe I was actually receiving anything due to it not displaying on the in game character page and thought nothing of joining in on the team killing frenzy.

I've since learned that we were receiving xp and gold. Regardless I should not have taken part and immediately left the server. I can assure you that if I see something of this nature again in the future I will leave the server and report it if possible, either to the server admin if available or post it here on the forums. Sorry for the trouble.

V/R
Phineas / Sir_Slapsalot

Offline Phineas

• Peasant
  • Renown: 1
  • Infamy: 0
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
Re: Unban Request - Phineas
« Reply #1 on: July 25, 2011, 03:05:53 pm »
Just wanted to add that I believe I did receive a level for this. Joined a battle server shortly after and remember having points to add to my character, maybe because it was pretty late at night I didn't put it together. I'll take whatever punishment you think is deserved, just asking to not be permanently banned.

Offline Espu

• The good
  • Count
  • Renown: 261
  • Infamy: 33
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • IRC nick: Espu
Re: Unban Request - Phineas
« Reply #2 on: July 25, 2011, 08:25:25 pm »
Unban on 27.7. Also check the sticky thread.