Author Topic: Unban Request- Fassbinder_Footman_of_Veluca  (Read 831 times)

Offline Fassbinder

• Beggar
  • Renown: 0
  • Infamy: 0
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
Unban Request- Fassbinder_Footman_of_Veluca
« on: July 25, 2011, 05:18:19 am »
When I went on C-rpg today and found my account was banned from most servers, I wasn't sure why but people were talking about a Defend the Virgin explotation. My cousin was playing last night while I was asleep and after he left is when I discovered my ban. I am not 100% sure why that is why I was banned but if it is I will make sure he won't play my account again and I am sorry about it.

If there is anything I can do to make it up to you guys at C-rpg please notify me and I will do my best.

Chris vasBinder.

P.S. If it wasn't DTV but some other thing my cousin did to be global banned I also apologize for that and again I will make sure it never happens again. I like C-rpg and appreciate what you guys put into making it, I would hate to be banned from such a great game.

(Modified in) - phone call additional info
For the record my Cousin comes over to my dad's house to play my computer once or twice a week or every other week, I do the same and sometimes we stay the night at my dads house. (I live with my mom who has no computer so I come here occasionally to play) I let him play the C-rpg game a few times including last night because we had just watched robin hood. I have never had any problems with him playing before so last night I thought screw it let him play.

I called him up when I found out I was banned and he said he did play DTV and was involved in Team killing, he further went on talking in his defence that he didn't belive it did anything because his gold or Exp did not go up. He assumed it was just a glitched server and joined in on the fun. I drilled him further and he is ardent about the fact that he didn't know about it nor did he do anything else worthy of a global ban. I am not sure if this helps my case but I added it anyway so anyone who gets to decide of my banning or unbanning has all the information I do. I apologize for this again and will try to make it right; however, I assure you as well that he wont be playing this account again.

I am sorry about the exploitation and assure you it will never happen again, this is also my first offence, I have never commited a crime in M&B I've never been kicked or banned from any servers. I hope that my sentence will be light if need be I will write one of the best essays ever about any topic the admin chooses..
« Last Edit: July 25, 2011, 04:29:09 pm by Fassbinder »

Offline ArchonAlarion

• Baron
  • Renown: 98
  • Infamy: 54
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Late 15th cen. English Knight
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: ArchonAlarion, DON'T_WAKE_GRANDPA, NASTY_TURTLE, UNARMED_CLASS_ DON'T_BAN_PLS, et al.
Re: Unban Request- Fassbinder_Footman_of_Veluca
« Reply #1 on: July 25, 2011, 05:24:24 am »
I was banned for basically the same thing. My friend was playing on my chars and he was in an exploited server for a few minutes; he killed some naked guys cuz that's what everyone else was doing and because it is the obvious thing to do when you see naked guys teamkilling eachother (lol).

Offline Fassbinder

• Beggar
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 25, 2011, 05:32:06 am »
This is completly unrelated but does chadz plan on fixing the exploit or shutting down all of Defend the virgin servers?

For the Record my birthday is tomorrow, next day depending on when you read this... Mabye you can give me a birthday present of unban? :D
« Last Edit: July 25, 2011, 06:17:38 am by Fassbinder »

Offline Grey

• Permanently Banned
  • Renown: 72
  • cRPG Player
  • Hope you like arrows...
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Knights Templar
  • Game nicks: -
« Reply #3 on: July 25, 2011, 12:08:16 pm »
EDIT: I spoke through my arse, and now wear it as a hat. I remove my comment by completely editing it out. Ignore I was ever here.
« Last Edit: July 25, 2011, 08:19:17 pm by Grey »
Bamboo Bundle Bowman: 90'' draw, groups at 200 yards.

Offline Fassbinder

• Beggar
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 25, 2011, 04:19:46 pm »
Grey I am not sure how to respond to that, I don't think it's fair for you to just say bs. Not everyone on the internet is a lier and shit happeneds. I don't know about Arch but I know that I'm telling the truth. If you have a problem with that or if you think it is unfair then go Grief somewhere else.

In the meantime how about you go get a life rather then try to hurt someones chances of getting unbanned from a game, it's immature of you and your better then that. You lack the right or authority to pass judgement on this matter. If you have speculation that I am a lier find a way to communicate one on one and we can talk it over and if need be I can explain myself more thoroughly if need be rather then posting a statement that I am a lier. It offends me and sadly it's open to everyone who wants to see it.
« Last Edit: July 25, 2011, 04:36:55 pm by Fassbinder »

Offline Grey

• Permanently Banned
  • Renown: 72
  • cRPG Player
  • Hope you like arrows...
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Knights Templar
  • Game nicks: -
« Reply #5 on: July 25, 2011, 08:17:52 pm »
In the meantime how about you go get a life rather then try to hurt someones chances of getting unbanned from a game, it's immature of you and your better then that.

Im very sorry that you feel I hurt your chances. If I thought for a second that my opinion was worth anything in this community, I would not have posted as I did. Again I apologise, and I thank you for making me see that I AM better than that. You, it seems, are a better man than I, for your reaction shows depth. Good luck.
Bamboo Bundle Bowman: 90'' draw, groups at 200 yards.

Offline Espu

• The good
  • Count
  • Renown: 261
  • Infamy: 33
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • IRC nick: Espu
« Reply #6 on: July 25, 2011, 08:29:44 pm »
You were one of the heavy exploiters. Might have been your cousin, I don't really have any way to tell. Doesn't change the fact that you're responsible for your account.

Unban on 31.7. and a 500 word essay on "Taking responsibility of my game account".