Author Topic: unban request  (Read 427 times)

Offline chompers

• Peasant
  • Renown: 5
  • Infamy: 0
  • cRPG Player
  • yup
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Crpg
  • Game nicks: Chompers, Dumbledore_the_WIZURD
unban request
« on: July 25, 2011, 12:23:06 am »
so i've been playing this mod for all of one day and i get home from work and see that i am banned.
just looking around the forum it's obviously the DTV glitch thing.
somebody says "hey let's take off our clothes and kill each other, we get gold"  people start killing me at the beginning of each round, i kill them back, i see the little 'you got xxx gold' message but my gold isn't going up in the corner, i think, 'this guy is just an idiot, nothing is happening, well i guess i'll just enjoy some mutual TKs'  then i left.  later i think i may have proved my innocence when i tried joining another DTV, and, seeing that nobody was actually defending the virgin, but rather having a blood orgy, i left.

so yeah i don't know.  it would be nice to be able to play again.  i'm really not interested in exploits just eviscerating dudes in a large-scale setting.

Offline Espu

• The good
  • Count
  • Renown: 261
  • Infamy: 33
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • IRC nick: Espu
Re: unban request
« Reply #1 on: July 25, 2011, 08:48:20 pm »
You were there, actively participating in the teamkilling.

Unban on 27.7., also check the sticky thread.

Offline chompers

• Peasant
  • Renown: 5
  • Infamy: 0
  • cRPG Player
  • yup
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Crpg
  • Game nicks: Chompers, Dumbledore_the_WIZURD
Immediate Unban request
« Reply #2 on: July 25, 2011, 09:05:09 pm »
this is bullshit.

if taking part in mutual teamkilling that nobody involved is against were a banworthy offense, i could understand.  i haven't denied this, but i've explained that i was NOT INTENTIONALLY EXPLOITING THIS GLITCH, and that when i found out what was actually happening, I left.

honestly i think you've done very poor job of handling this situation if you're banning people for not knowing what's going on.  i've been playing this game for two days and i get banned for three?  if i didn't have friends on this mod, [the mod i bought this game to play on] i'd ask for my thirty dollars back right now.

Offline Espu

• The good
  • Count
  • Renown: 261
  • Infamy: 33
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • IRC nick: Espu
Re: unban request
« Reply #3 on: July 25, 2011, 09:17:55 pm »
Actually teamkilling is against the rules. I suggest you read them.

I have no way of knowing what goes on inside your head. I act based on logs. They show you participating, as stated in the previous post. Issue closed.