Author Topic: Unban Request: Fallen_Marked_One  (Read 1440 times)

Offline Marked_One

• Beggar
  • Renown: 0
  • Infamy: 0
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Fallen Brigade
Unban Request: Fallen_Marked_One
« on: July 25, 2011, 12:10:06 am »
I'm not sure why i was banned on official servers and it seems on several servers too, but if I have to make a guess it may have something to do with the NA DTV exploit occured earlier this morning after reading some other threads in the forums..

I'm not an exploiter or enjoys exploiting bugs since I started playing crpg, so I don't see why I should receive a huge penalty alongside those real culprits...

If the ban was based from the NA DTV bug exploit that occured today, my reasoning would be that I joined dtv at that time since the rest of the na servers weren't populated.. I thought of joining a dtv server because I got bored abit of playing siege or battle servers for the past few hours.. When I joined the server, I didn't realized what was going on until I saw that some people(maybe all of them) are exploiting when each round was ending faster than it should be.. I didn't stayed long in that server and left it to look for another server to play in....

I'm hoping to get unbanned today, and if not today a really short ban period will do for me, since I enjoy playing crpg alot..

FIFA soccer -- What kind of a soccer game lets you play with your hands?

Offline Voso

• Earl
  • Renown: 330
  • Infamy: 35
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Pawn A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • The So-so.
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Huey's Cavalieres
Re: Unban Request: Fallen_Marked_One
« Reply #1 on: July 25, 2011, 04:41:54 am »
If what you are saying is true, it could no doubt be backed up by the server logs.

Best of luck to ya Marked.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

There are old sellswords and bold sellswords, but there are no old, bold sellswords.

Offline Marked_One

• Beggar
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Fallen Brigade
« Reply #2 on: July 25, 2011, 08:15:54 am »
I'm definitely guilty of using this exploit since i received a tick of the xp due to the round ending soon, i should have used abit of more common sense at that time... And i'm sorry for benefitting from this exploit and I do guarantee to everyone that I've learned from this mistake and will never do any kind of bug abuse again :mrgreen:

But i don't consider myself to be an abuser coz i didn't kept doing this bug on seperate occasions upon learning how it works or abusing any exploits that the devs might not currently know....

I'm confident that the logs will be able to sort out those who deserve severe punishment and those who need to take some break from the game..

The only evidence I can provide for my defense is one of the screenshots that I took at that time... If I have a fraps at that time, that would have been better...

Whta I just want to know right now is how long my ban going to last?? And if I'm proven by server logs to not abused this bug alot, have my ban shortened the time :mrgreen:
« Last Edit: July 25, 2011, 08:19:30 am by Marked_One »

FIFA soccer -- What kind of a soccer game lets you play with your hands?

Offline Grey

• Permanently Banned
  • Renown: 72
  • Infamy: 54
  • cRPG Player
  • Hope you like arrows...
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Knights Templar
  • Game nicks: -
« Reply #3 on: July 25, 2011, 11:29:24 am »

The only evidence I can provide for my defense is one of the screenshots that I took at that time... If I have a fraps at that time, that would have been better...

YOU FUCKING SEXY MAN: Look this screenshot: most everyone with nice positive score, SoA Blackdynamit on -4: WHY ARE US TEMPLARS STILL BEING TREATED LIKE WE PLANNED THIS: Fucking dumbass SoA guy found an exploit, called his clanmates, teamkilled Templars, and from there this escalated: into massive teamkilling fight for 20 some minutes or so (didnt time it). Cause of players who knew and wanted to use the exploit dicking us....
Bamboo Bundle Bowman: 90'' draw, groups at 200 yards.

Offline EnerGizer

• Beggar
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 25, 2011, 11:54:01 am »
I'm sure Blackdynamit didn't do this on purpose. There are several possibilities which could make him teamkill. We only have a static picture here and we don't want to be rash here.

As you can see Snoop is at 9/1 stats, so he clearly was playing dtv properly,
so dont accuse SoA for doing something they didn't if you dont have a proof. (we are not the guys who would exploit things on purpose)

Offline Grey

• Permanently Banned
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 25, 2011, 12:00:49 pm »
I'm sure Blackdynamit didn't do this on purpose. There are several possibilities which could make him teamkill. We only have a static picture here and we don't want to be rash here.

As you can see Snoop is at 9/1 stats, so he clearly was playing dtv properly,
so dont accuse SoA for doing something they didn't if you dont have a proof. (we are not the guys who would exploit things on purpose)

Look at it like this: You guys backstabbed us in Strategus, the very next day when we join a DTV server, SoA players started teamkilling us: What are we supposed to think or do? We replied in kind: I CANNOT speak for anyone else's honesty or w/e, but I wasnt called by a clanmate to come teamkill, or to exploit, merely to play DTV, and was brutally teamkilled when I arrived.

Sure thats a static picture, but so far thats best chance we have: Its nice you want to defend your clanmate, but if you werent there you really have no place commenting....Im TELLING you h teamkilled me on purpose, cause if it was an accident he needs the basics of Warband explaining to him again, what with starting each round with a nice triple teamkill.....

Offline TheAppleSauceMan

• Duke
  • Renown: 553
  • Infamy: 39
  • cRPG Player
  • dear god I hate throwers
    • View Profile
    • Look and you'll enjoy.
  • Faction: Dracul, RUFF RYDERS
  • Game nicks: Dracul_AppleSauce_FieldBauss | Wiff Khalifa | U_Having_A_Giggle_M8
« Reply #6 on: July 25, 2011, 12:30:04 pm »
Well THANK YOU for the screenshot. I couldn't remember the names of the two players I was playing with but I remember Adanuil now.
I'm rock, nerf paper, scissors is fine. Welcome to c-RPG.

Offline Grey

• Permanently Banned
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 25, 2011, 12:34:02 pm »
Well THANK YOU for the screenshot. I couldn't remember the names of the two players I was playing with but I remember Adanuil now.

I BELIEVE (cant be sure) Adanuil was the guy polling.....if anyone can confirm this, please do: There was some player with a name starting with A that was instigating killing each other and the virgin each round, reguardless if we joined in or not, since he would kill the virgin if we didnt teamkill him: if we DID teamkill him, the glitch happend: so we kinda got a bit stuck there :D

Offline TheAppleSauceMan

• Duke
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
    • Look and you'll enjoy.
  • Game nicks: Dracul_AppleSauce_FieldBauss | Wiff Khalifa | U_Having_A_Giggle_M8
« Reply #8 on: July 25, 2011, 01:10:59 pm »
Unfortunately I cannot. Although when I played no polls happened, although I was kicked when I first joined.

Offline EnerGizer

• Beggar
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 25, 2011, 06:35:25 pm »
Unfortunately I cannot. Although when I played no polls happened, although I was kicked when I first joined.
In DTV mod, when a new round starts and you didnt choose a team /equipment before spawn, you get kicked automatically

Offline TheAppleSauceMan

• Duke
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
    • Look and you'll enjoy.
« Reply #10 on: July 25, 2011, 06:54:35 pm »
In DTV mod, when a new round starts and you didnt choose a team /equipment before spawn, you get kicked automatically

Oh, my mistake, then that would be it.

Offline Espu

• The good
  • Count
  • Renown: 261
  • Infamy: 33
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • IRC nick: Espu
« Reply #11 on: July 25, 2011, 08:38:51 pm »
I re-checked the log, you were marked as positive by mistake. You should be unbanned now, sorry for the inconvenience.