Author Topic: Unban Request - TS_Drznik_Kolee  (Read 1177 times)

Offline Aspect

• Beggar
  • Renown: 0
  • Infamy: 0
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
Unban Request - TS_Drznik_Kolee
« on: July 25, 2011, 12:05:44 am »
First and foremost, I must say this: Ah fuck, I got caught red-handed!

I learned about this glitch two nights ago. That night, I was on the NA_cRPG_6 for Defend the Virgin for the first time ever. There were a handful of us and we played legit for a good 30 minutes or so. Then the TKs started happening. Of course, I was like, "WTF is happening?" and then one of the guys explained the glitch to us. We were awed, to say the least. I farmed XP/Gold for a good 20 minutes until some admins came in to try and fix the problem. Then today, after seeing that the NA_cRPG_6 server was fixed, I intentionally went to the other Defend The Virgin sever. I stayed there for about 20 minutes. I came back to it two hours or so later and did the same thing for about 5 minutes.

I imagine exploiting the Defend the Virgin glitch is like getting high on cocaine for the first time - you know it's dangerous for your health and that you could go to jail for possession, but you're willing to take the risk! I found out and was hooked, thinking that I could get away with it. But here we are, enjoying our time together as I write this unban request.

I don't mean to make this post in any way sarcastic or ludicrous - believe me when I say it's just the way I process my thoughts. In all sincerity, I thoroughly enjoy playing cRPG along with the flourishing community. I take responsibility for all my actions, from farming XP/gold to convincing others (mainly indirectly) that I knew to do the same. I do feel bad for gaining XP/Gold that wasn't legitimate. I will agree with the terms of punishment that the admins have for me, whether that be a permanent ban, temporary ban, decreasing my XP/Gold or a combination of those options.

In addition to these actions above, I take full responsibility for the actions of Lord_Lurk_BRD, WarHound and Borealis. They would not have known about this glitch otherwise. If anything, I deserve the most severe punishment of us.
« Last Edit: July 25, 2011, 12:32:30 am by Aspect »

Offline Grey

• Permanently Banned
  • Renown: 72
  • Infamy: 54
  • cRPG Player
  • Hope you like arrows...
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Knights Templar
  • Game nicks: -
Re: Unban Request - TS_Drznik_Kolee
« Reply #1 on: July 25, 2011, 12:54:02 am »
damn, your a big man. No trolling, your post shows you really are mature.

My issue is: HOW were any of us allowed to do this today if it was known of 2 days ago.....
Bamboo Bundle Bowman: 90'' draw, groups at 200 yards.

Offline Aspect

• Beggar
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 25, 2011, 01:59:58 am »
I believe the LLJK took care of this issue the first night it happened. I do not know of any bans that took place, though. Also, the NA_cRPG_6 DTV server was fixed of the bug from what I can understand. They no longer allow TKs.
« Last Edit: July 25, 2011, 02:17:27 am by Aspect »

Offline POOPHAMMER

• King
  • Renown: 1509
  • Infamy: 328
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop
  • yes thats me irl
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Barabe
  • Game nicks: POOPHAMMER
« Reply #3 on: July 25, 2011, 03:09:06 am »
What part of you thought this was a good idea?
Uther Pendragon: dont worry i wasnt planning on trusting you anyway

Offline Sherben

• Peasant
  • Renown: 3
  • Infamy: 4
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Sherben
« Reply #4 on: July 25, 2011, 06:29:19 am »
Unban kolee!

Offline Tydeus

• King
  • Renown: 1422
  • Infamy: 351
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Item re-unbalance guy
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Tydeus
  • IRC nick: Tydeus
« Reply #5 on: July 25, 2011, 09:57:26 am »
Well I'll be damned. I didn't think I'd see a post like this in the unban request thread, yet the first one I read was it. We should unban her simply because she can form a coherent sentence. Maybe she can somehow influence the rest of the community.

I'd say 2 day ban or so seems justifiable.
chadz> i wouldnt mind seeing some penis on my character

Offline Grey

• Permanently Banned
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 25, 2011, 11:36:48 am »
Well I'll be damned. I didn't think I'd see a post like this in the unban request thread, yet the first one I read was it. We should unban her simply because she can form a coherent sentence. Maybe she can somehow influence the rest of the community.

I'd say 2 day ban or so seems justifiable.

So the better you QQ, the less jailtime you do after raping kids? Same logic applies: I express myself perfectly understandibly to anyone who can master english, yet I rely on my ARGUMENT and logic to see me through, not an emotional appeal.  "She" is a repeat offender, KNOWINGLY going back time and again for the glitch....

Offline Aspect

• Beggar
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 25, 2011, 02:02:34 pm »
Hey Grey. Not to be disrespectful, but I would appreciate it if you would stop posting on everyone else's unban request thread, including mine. I do not request nor do I expect the cRPG community to fight for my unban. At the same time, I do not understand why you have to make a case against me and others that are suffering similar fates as you. Please keep your comments in your own threads.

Offline Grey

• Permanently Banned
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 25, 2011, 03:03:55 pm »
I dont see how anything you said could be disrespectfull. Taken on board, Ill leave you to it, sry was burning my lunch break on the forums.

Offline Espu

• The good
  • Count
  • Renown: 261
  • Infamy: 33
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • IRC nick: Espu
« Reply #9 on: July 25, 2011, 08:24:43 pm »
Appreciate you taking responsibility of your actions. +1

Doesn't reduce the punishment though. Unban on 31.7. and a 500 word essay on "How to keep my nose (and especially my friends' noses) clean" (figuratively, I want something about exploits)