Author Topic: unban request  (Read 365 times)

Offline ArchonAlarion

• Baron
  • Renown: 98
  • Infamy: 54
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Late 15th cen. English Knight
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: ArchonAlarion, DON'T_WAKE_GRANDPA, NASTY_TURTLE, UNARMED_CLASS_ DON'T_BAN_PLS, et al.
unban request
« on: July 24, 2011, 11:26:17 pm »
I will try to be polite, but I am actually furious that i've been banned this stupid DTV exploit that I HAD NO IDEA EXISTED!

My friend was playing on my character (he had only played a few hours of CRPG thus far). I was not in the room when he went to the DTV server (he preferred DTV cuz it was easier for him to fight bots). When I came into the room I saw a bunch of naked people team killing eachother and you know what i thought?

"Bugs?"

"Exploits?"

No.

"WELCOME TO CRPG!"

I thought NOTHING of it; I didn't even watch for the ticks. My friend joined in the killing for awhile and then left after maybe a minute or two once I came back to the room.

This is utter bs that I have been banned. I have checked my char Autoerotica, and she has no extra gold or XP from what I can see. Note that my friend kept all of her gear on, so she was not naked and I don't think she got team killed herself, though my firend did kill a few naked guys, cuz he didn't know it was a bug.

I would like to be unbanned asap and have it removed from my record, so that the next time I get screwed over for accidentally entering an exploited server I won't get perma-banned or something ridiculous (not that I even entered the server myself; yes I should have been watching my friend more closely, but this is a freaking game c'mon!)

« Last Edit: July 25, 2011, 07:53:01 pm by ArchonAlarion »

Offline Espu

• The good
  • Count
  • Renown: 261
  • Infamy: 33
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • IRC nick: Espu
Re: unban request
« Reply #1 on: July 25, 2011, 08:50:56 pm »
Not that I like the ragey tone (never helps), but you're right. I re-checked the log and it seems that you were there but only for a very short while.

You should be unbanned now, sorry for the inconvenience.