Author Topic: [Unban Request]IGN: Equal  (Read 383 times)

Offline Equal

• Earl
  • Renown: 344
  • Infamy: 24
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Secretly not gay
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Equal
[Unban Request]IGN: Equal
« on: July 24, 2011, 11:15:47 pm »
I'm another one of the DTV exploiters (I think?). When I joined the server I saw the TK'ing and tried to resist it. But eventually I just gave in, seeing how I thought it was kinda funny that a whole bunch of naked people were beating each other up. I have no clue how long I was in there, but it was probably a long time. I didn't notice that I was getting any experience or gold from the match until I got bored and went into the cRPG_NA server and saw how much gold I had (I had 30k gold...) and that I was level 30 (I was level 29 from when I started exploiting)

I've only owned this game for a short while, not even a month. I find this game very enjoyable and the community well knit and I would be honored to continue playing with everyone. I understand what I have done now, I also understand the consequences, and would really appreciate being able to play again. I would never do that again given the chance.

Be it resetting my character or making me restart a new account so be it, as long as I can continue playing cRPG. Thank you for your time.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Espu

• The good
  • Count
  • Renown: 261
  • Infamy: 33
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • IRC nick: Espu
Re: [Unban Request]IGN: Equal
« Reply #1 on: July 25, 2011, 07:26:32 pm »
Unban on 27.7. Also see the thread http://forum.c-rpg.net/index.php/topic,11477.0.html