Author Topic: Unban Request Bigadaboosh  (Read 991 times)

Offline Bigadaboosh

• Knight
  • Renown: 46
  • Infamy: 3
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Chaos
  • Game nicks: Bigadaboosh, Duo, Reipuman, Amuro
  • IRC nick: Bigadaboosh
Unban Request Bigadaboosh
« on: July 24, 2011, 11:06:01 pm »
I was one of the people who got banned for DTV glitch I believe. I actually wanted to play dtv and raged after being tkd. Went back a little bit later... stayed a bit asking why everyone was tking. Went back a third time and we actually got to play DTV. I understand they were abusing a glitch where the AI didnt spawn, but my exp and gold bar never went up even though it said "gained X amount". I apologize for any participation and accept punishment but I would still like to play. I team killed about 7 times in self defense before I was told that was the actual trigger for the glitch (derp). So once again, I'm sorry.

Offline TheAppleSauceMan

• Duke
  • Renown: 553
  • Infamy: 39
  • cRPG Player
  • dear god I hate throwers
    • View Profile
    • Look and you'll enjoy.
  • Faction: Dracul, RUFF RYDERS
  • Game nicks: Dracul_AppleSauce_FieldBauss | Wiff Khalifa | U_Having_A_Giggle_M8
Re: Unban Request Bigadaboosh
« Reply #1 on: July 24, 2011, 11:47:20 pm »
I'm in the same boat as you. It sucks. Only tked twice and I didn't even know it was exploiting. Hell I didn't gain a SINGLE level from it, I had no clue it was an exploit, I left within 15 mins of joining. But it looks as if we're going to be punished regardless. Looks like the real exploiters have managed to screw us real players over.
I'm rock, nerf paper, scissors is fine. Welcome to c-RPG.

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Bigadaboosh

• Knight
  • Renown: 46
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Chaos
  • Game nicks: Bigadaboosh, Duo, Reipuman, Amuro
  • IRC nick: Bigadaboosh
« Reply #2 on: July 24, 2011, 11:51:44 pm »
No man, it's cool. Once I realized what they were doing I should not of even went back in to try to play dtv. I take responsibility for being in there, I just don't want to be banned forever.

Offline Cathaoir

• Peasant
  • Renown: 6
  • cRPG Player
  • Quit raging about rageball.
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Cathaoir
  • IRC nick: Cathaoir
« Reply #3 on: July 25, 2011, 12:01:10 am »
No man, it's cool. Once I realized what they were doing I should not of even went back in to try to play dtv. I take responsibility for being in there, I just don't want to be banned forever.

+1

id relate ban length to the opposite side, of skill and whatnot.

I.E. if im on a roll with DL, i will stay up for hours, not move, and just rape with them to hold my x5.

so,
on opposite side, punishment should range down from max being someone exploiting with that much work put into it,
i.e. the Greys last night who did it for hours and spread it get perma,
this guy whos at lowest tier should get a week/few days tops.
It's not the size of the stick that matters, but who's swinging it.

Offline TheAppleSauceMan

• Duke
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
    • Look and you'll enjoy.
  • Game nicks: Dracul_AppleSauce_FieldBauss | Wiff Khalifa | U_Having_A_Giggle_M8
« Reply #4 on: July 25, 2011, 12:06:11 am »
Well what about us who literally had no clue about it and didn't even partake? We tked the guy killing the virgin cuz he was doing that, then fought peasants till' we died. There was only three of us. And I barely played because the raiders kept raping us.

Offline ArchonAlarion

• Baron
  • Renown: 98
  • Infamy: 54
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Late 15th cen. English Knight
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: ArchonAlarion, DON'T_WAKE_GRANDPA, NASTY_TURTLE, UNARMED_CLASS_ DON'T_BAN_PLS, et al.
« Reply #5 on: July 25, 2011, 12:09:42 am »
Well what about us who literally had no clue about it and didn't even partake? We tked the guy killing the virgin cuz he was doing that, then fought peasants till' we died. There was only three of us. And I barely played because the raiders kept raping us.

Not only did I have no clue, but I wasn't even playing, my noob friend was who had no idea that it was an exploit.

Offline Grey

• Permanently Banned
  • Renown: 72
  • Infamy: 54
  • cRPG Player
  • Hope you like arrows...
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Knights Templar
  • Game nicks: -
« Reply #6 on: July 25, 2011, 12:46:02 am »
I'm in the same boat as you. It sucks. Only tked twice and I didn't even know it was exploiting. Hell I didn't gain a SINGLE level from it, I had no clue it was an exploit, I left within 15 mins of joining. But it looks as if we're going to be punished regardless. Looks like the real exploiters have managed to screw us real players over.

If you DID spend 15 mins playing while glitching, you would have gained several levels. Nothing of your story rings true Applesauceman
Bamboo Bundle Bowman: 90'' draw, groups at 200 yards.

Offline TheAppleSauceMan

• Duke
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
    • Look and you'll enjoy.
« Reply #7 on: July 25, 2011, 10:58:22 am »
If you DID spend 15 mins playing while glitching, you would have gained several levels. Nothing of your story rings true Applesauceman

That's where you are wrong my friend. I'm not sure how this works considering I didn't even do it, but do you just gain the xp when you teamkill or what? Because we actually fought the peasants, and thankfully I also have the proof that I gained NO levels. I went from 27 to 28 awhile after in siege, but I'm pretty sure (or at least hoping) that an admin can check the logs or whatever and see that I leveled not once.

Also, I didn't spend 15 mins exploiting, I was merely in there for 15 mins. We actually fought the peasants. As I have said before I tked the guy who kept attacking the virgin and me and other teammate maybe twice. And we fought the peasants every round till' we died. And eventually gave up and left. So I honestly don't even know if I exploited? If you merely have to tk to exploit then yes I exploited twice I guess? But I was completely unaware.
« Last Edit: July 25, 2011, 11:06:03 am by TheAppleSauceMan »

Offline Espu

• The good
  • Count
  • Renown: 261
  • Infamy: 33
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • IRC nick: Espu
« Reply #8 on: July 25, 2011, 08:17:24 pm »
Unban on 27.7. Also check the sticky.