Author Topic: CPRG CLUSTERFUCK.  (Read 706 times)

Offline Trikipum

• Count
  • Renown: 155
  • Infamy: 50
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
CPRG CLUSTERFUCK.
« on: July 22, 2011, 08:04:11 pm »
For all of us, old players missing somehow the crazy shit crpg was in the past, i propose either 1 of these:
1-Make a NON-Repairs server where you just gain EXP. You get the idea: A server where ppl can use all their stuff and they wont lose or win money, just experience. Its all voluntary (you dont have to play there if you dont want) so no one should complaint. You dont gain money so you dont get any advantage over ppl playing the standar servers. You wont be overpowered compared to the other team since they are there for the same. And the last and most important: Its free for everyone so no one should have a reason to whine about it. There are actually servers that arent being used, and i believe this would atract many old and new players alike (like all my friends who slowly quit the game after I forced them to buy the damn game to play crpg....).
2-OR just make a day where repairs are non existant or at least much lower.......

I personally thing the second idea is a bit lame, since you force it on everyone even if they dont want, but the first option... i dont see why anyone should complaint about it. Would bring back the heavy metal battles and should be a nice chance for people to train with diferent equipment to addapt to diferent wpfs, run speeds etc etc....
What do you think guys?.
"if you can't handle waiting a few minutes now and then, this game is not for you"

Offline djsnipy

• Peasant
  • Renown: 1
  • Infamy: 5
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
Re: CPRG CLUSTERFUCK.
« Reply #1 on: July 22, 2011, 08:09:44 pm »
<---- older player who completely agrees. THANK YOU.

Offline Lichen

• Count
  • Renown: 184
  • Infamy: 79
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 22, 2011, 08:41:55 pm »
i propose either 1 of these:
1-Make a NON-Repairs server where you just gain EXP. You get the idea: A server where ppl can use all their stuff and they wont lose or win money, just experience.
DTV would be nearly the ideal place for that. You need to defend against ridiculous hordes of bots and using anything but your best gear is not a good idea if you want to have a chance at winning. I totally agree there needs to be a mode where you can be unrestricted by monetary concerns and able to ENJOY and put to good use your best weaps and gear. And since you aren't fighting against other players nobody will whine about this or that and you can just PLAY with a common goal.

Offline Blondin

• Baron
  • Renown: 121
  • Infamy: 33
  • cRPG Player
  • aka Blondie
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Blondin, Tuco, Sentenza
  • IRC nick: Blondin
« Reply #3 on: July 22, 2011, 08:44:12 pm »
+2
I'm ok if there is no xp gain, otherwise i don't see the point.

Offline Siboire

• Knight
  • Renown: 43
  • Infamy: 20
  • cRPG Player
  • Sergentariá D'armas
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Occitan
  • Game nicks: Occitan_FullMetalJacket
« Reply #4 on: July 22, 2011, 08:58:56 pm »
I'm ok if there is no xp gain, otherwise i don't see the point.

+1.

Offline Bobthehero

• Duke
  • Renown: 515
  • Infamy: 195
  • cRPG Player
  • Grandmaster Ultimate God Of Swashbucklin'
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Bridgeburners
  • Game nicks: Bobthehero_Whals and I am totally not all the Not_Bobthehero alts ever.
  • IRC nick: Buff Swashbuckling
« Reply #5 on: July 22, 2011, 09:04:46 pm »
+1 for the first suggestions, even tho there wont be a NA server with that, I think :(
visitors can't see pics , please register or login
The Narwhals, dedicated swashbuckler part of FCC

Stabbing is my speciality and one hitting people, my art

Offline Trikipum

• Count
  • Renown: 155
  • Infamy: 50
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 22, 2011, 09:10:17 pm »
I see your point guys but you need some kind of reward for the winner team or a punishment for the loser :). What about no exp  and no money is generated but a flat fee is applied to each player, then the winner team gets it divided between their players and recover theirs. No money is generated but it keeps it interesting and unexpensive. In the long run no one should win or lose money and at least it gives a carrot to follow you know...
"if you can't handle waiting a few minutes now and then, this game is not for you"

Offline Bobthehero

• Duke
  • Renown: 515
  • Infamy: 195
  • cRPG Player
  • Grandmaster Ultimate God Of Swashbucklin'
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Bridgeburners
  • Game nicks: Bobthehero_Whals and I am totally not all the Not_Bobthehero alts ever.
  • IRC nick: Buff Swashbuckling
« Reply #7 on: July 22, 2011, 09:11:13 pm »
Duel server is rewardless, guess what, thats where I play the most.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login
The Narwhals, dedicated swashbuckler part of FCC

Stabbing is my speciality and one hitting people, my art