Author Topic: LLJK Official Proclomation of Peace  (Read 49076 times)

Offline PhantomZero

• Earl
  • Renown: 384
  • Infamy: 53
  • cRPG Player
  • I'm going to need you playing at 6AM on Saturday..
    • View Profile
  • Faction: BIRD CLAN
  • Game nicks: POSTMASTER_PHANTOM0_OF_BIRD
  • IRC nick: PhantomZero
Re: LLJK Official Proclomation of Peace
« Reply #315 on: July 25, 2011, 12:20:00 pm »
P.S. Out of curiosity, weren't LLJK themselves involved in hacking other players accounts in cRPG recently ? If yes - well,  what goes around  ,comes around.

There was a BIRD clan member who was banned for hacking into player accounts recently, yes, what of it? If you recall LLJK members were among the first whose accounts were compromised.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline SirCymro_Crusader

• King
  • Renown: 1095
  • Infamy: 134
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
« Reply #316 on: July 25, 2011, 01:17:36 pm »
Strategus is meant to test the mind and ability of clans, wheather it means teamwork, slaughter, pillage whatever you want, strategus is there to be played mainly as a team. Yet if one clans(s) resort to hacking just to 'get one up' on their opponent, then that is truly sad. No games are meant to be abused, hacked, or recoded for certain players just to get an edge. LLJK even if i may not like your notorious backstabs, what happened is inexcusable and i hope you get compensated in some manner.

Whoever hacked her account, not only deserves a ban from cRPG but from other mods as well, if they wish to ruin peoples games and fun then their fun should be taken from them as well.

Plus ye im all for another wipe (might not fail at the beginning haha)--Jokes of course

Offline Cicero

• Duke
  • Renown: 515
  • Infamy: 418
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Pawn
  • scourge of god
    • View Profile
  • Faction: BashiBazouks
  • Game nicks: BashiBazouks_Cicero
  • IRC nick: Cicero
« Reply #317 on: July 25, 2011, 02:28:05 pm »
ffs wikileaks attacked strategus !!!!

Offline Ujin

• King
  • Renown: 1057
  • Infamy: 166
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Pawn A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
« Reply #318 on: July 25, 2011, 03:38:22 pm »
There was a BIRD clan member who was banned for hacking into player accounts recently, yes, what of it? If you recall LLJK members were among the first whose accounts were compromised.
No, i don't recall, that's exactly why i was asking, my apologies than. Anyways, it always sucks when someone gets hacked (yes, even LLJK =) )  .

Offline The_Angle

• Baron
  • Renown: 91
  • Infamy: 56
  • cRPG Player
  • Qaddaffi 4 eva
    • View Profile
« Reply #319 on: July 25, 2011, 03:48:00 pm »
ffs wikileaks attacked strategus !!!!

I'm quite sure it was the American government, because cRPG is 'unamerican'.
Anyways, I also agree with Cymro here.

In the land of rape and honey, you prey.

Offline Blondin

• Baron
  • Renown: 121
  • Infamy: 33
  • cRPG Player
  • aka Blondie
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Blondin, Tuco, Sentenza
  • IRC nick: Blondin
« Reply #320 on: July 25, 2011, 04:33:13 pm »
No big deal, eventually this version of strat will be wipe.

The point is to found out how to avoid such behaviour.
How can hackers be so stupid to not figure out that this is so obvious to find what they did...

Offline LLJK_Korea1

• Knight
  • Renown: 30
  • Infamy: 25
  • cRPG Player
  • What of it?
    • View Profile
  • Faction: LLJK
« Reply #321 on: July 25, 2011, 04:46:37 pm »
No big deal, eventually this version of strat will be wipe.

The point is to found out how to avoid such behaviour.
How can hackers be so stupid to not figure out that this is so obvious to find what they did...

Hahaha at "no big deal" iv it was someone else they'd be as much as miffed as we are atm

Also just give gaga his army and gold back so we can fight that battle again, fair and square. Fuck devs and anyone who says that 'hacking s part of mmos deal with it' maybe your account is next and one day you wake up all your poopsocked heirlooms sold for bunch of rocks. :!
PROUD CITIZEN OF PEOPLE'S REPUBLIC OF LLJK

Offline Baggy

• Count
  • Renown: 199
  • Infamy: 94
  • cRPG Player
  • Sup brah
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Fallen Brigade
  • Game nicks: Baggy _Potato Blight_ Famine Emigration
  • IRC nick: Baggy
« Reply #322 on: July 25, 2011, 05:01:48 pm »
Hahaha at "no big deal" iv it was someone else they'd be as much as miffed as we are atm

Also just give gaga his army and gold back so we can fight that battle again, fair and square. Fuck devs and anyone who says that 'hacking s part of mmos deal with it' maybe your account is next and one day you wake up all your poopsocked heirlooms sold for bunch of rocks. :!
But i like Rocks :(

Offline Blondin

• Baron
  • Infamy: 33
  • cRPG Player
  • aka Blondie
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Blondin, Tuco, Sentenza
  • IRC nick: Blondin
« Reply #323 on: July 25, 2011, 05:19:56 pm »
I said no big deal because of future wipe, that's all, i can understand you are upset, even if it's just a game, but plz don't tell me if it's someone else, it already happens to someone else.

Ps : i'm not in a clan and have nothing against lljk.
Ps2: there is no loom in strat
« Last Edit: July 25, 2011, 05:21:34 pm by Blondin »

Offline SPQR

• Baron
  • Infamy: 19
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: CSA
  • Game nicks: CSA_Gen_Robert_E_Leet
« Reply #324 on: July 25, 2011, 05:21:26 pm »
LLJK even if i may not like your notorious backstabs

Ok, hold on a second. Maybe I'm just in a cranky mood cause two of our armies got ruined by a hacker, but I can't let this just slide by. Can you present a list of these "notorious backstabs" because I would sure like to see it. Sure is tiresome seeing people spout crap like this all the time with nothing to back it up, in an attempt to try and poison the well against us. I've been with LLJK since the beginning and as far as I know we've honored every diplomatic deal we've made. The problem is most of you clans have this twisted idea that we are out here dishonoring deals left and right, when the truth is the vast majority of clans don't even try to engage us in diplomacy, they just assume we're the bad guys and plan accordingly.

Believe me, when LLJK stabs you, it won't be in the back, we'll be in front of you, stabbing you right in the face.
"It is well that war is so terrible - otherwise we would grow to fondle it." - Robert E Leet

Offline SirCymro_Crusader

• King
  • Renown: 1095
  • Infamy: 134
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
« Reply #325 on: July 25, 2011, 05:42:07 pm »
Ok you want a list, ill give you one you.

Phantomzero agreed with a non-agression pact, with a race to capture shariz, thus he said he would 'honour' his word so as to not atatck each others fiefs.

You ask for a Peace agreement then attack Searaiders and VRN

When 50 of your guys attacked my 187 army he said it was a 'fault' and that neither team would fight, and he would make sure noone was hired. 5 mins before the battle 30 guys are hired.

Your diplomat coming into TS and saying yeah we wont attack, a minute later saying and i quote 'you are going to die you little British Fucks' (Heads up our leader is Belgium)

May be a short list, but these are my dealings with you.
« Last Edit: July 25, 2011, 05:44:32 pm by SirCymro_Crusader »

Offline Rikthor

• Earl
  • Renown: 432
  • Infamy: 53
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: BOARD Clan
  • Game nicks: Historian_Rikthorrr
« Reply #326 on: July 25, 2011, 05:52:17 pm »

I can't speak to the other stuff about supposed non aggression pacts blah blah blah but this....

The entire post was calling out your Coalition of the Not So Honorable for trying to use backroom dealings in a way to unite 8 clans with the backing of the Northern Empire to wipe us out of the desert. Your clan, was one of the instigators of this coalition so trying to paint yourself as someone who was backstabbed and therefore are a poor, pitiful clan is a joke. Searaiders and VRN are a part of this as are Pecores. Which is why, herp a derp, they were attacked. Maybe the sarcasm/joke about peace went over your head but go back and read the initial post for it.
Quote from: chadz
No matter how long you guys cry - I will not give in to dumbing strategus down because some people just want battles. If all you want are battles, then play cRPG, not strat. There are other people who like advanced gameplay.

Trolololololol

Offline Gildiss

• Knight
  • Renown: 39
  • Infamy: 18
  • cRPG Player
  • Goldline.com
    • View Profile
« Reply #327 on: July 25, 2011, 05:54:18 pm »
Ok you want a list, ill give you one you.

Phantomzero agreed with a non-agression pact, with a race to capture shariz, thus he said he would 'honour' his word so as to not atatck each others fiefs.

When 50 of your guys attacked my 187 army he said it was a 'fault' and that neither team would fight, and he would make sure noone was hired. 5 mins before the battle 30 guys are hired.

Your diplomat coming into TS and saying yeah we wont attack, a minute later saying and i quote 'you are going to die you little British Fucks' (Heads up our leader is Belgium)

May be a short list, but these are my dealings with you.

One day, a scorpion looked around at the mountain where he lived and decided that he wanted a change. So he set out on a journey through the forests and hills. He climbed over rocks and under vines and kept going until he reached a river.
The river was wide and swift, and the scorpion stopped to reconsider the situation. He couldn't see any way across. So he ran upriver and then checked downriver, all the while thinking that he might have to turn back.

Suddenly, he saw a frog sitting in the rushes by the bank of the stream on the other side of the river. He decided to ask the frog for help getting across the stream.

"Hellooo Mr. Frog!" called the scorpion across the water,

Offline Tears of Destiny

• Naive
  • King
  • Renown: 1847
  • Infamy: 870
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Quiet drifting through shallow waters. 死のび
    • View Profile
    • NADS
  • Faction: Black Company
  • IRC nick: Tears
« Reply #328 on: July 25, 2011, 05:56:13 pm »
One day, a scorpion looked around at the mountain where he lived and decided that he wanted a change. So he set out on a journey through the forests and hills. He climbed over rocks and under vines and kept going until he reached a river.
The river was wide and swift, and the scorpion stopped to reconsider the situation. He couldn't see any way across. So he ran upriver and then checked downriver, all the while thinking that he might have to turn back.

Suddenly, he saw a frog sitting in the rushes by the bank of the stream on the other side of the river. He decided to ask the frog for help getting across the stream.

"Hellooo Mr. Frog!" called the scorpion across the water,

Kudos for inserting Native American folklore into the discussion.
I'm not normal and I don't pretend so, my approach is pretty much a bomb crescendo.
Death is a fun way to pass the time though, several little bullets moving in staccato.
The terror of my reign will live on in infamy, singing when they die like a dead man's symphony.

Offline Ujin

• King
  • Renown: 1057
  • Infamy: 166
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Pawn A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
« Reply #329 on: July 25, 2011, 06:01:23 pm »
Btw LLJK , i've completely forgotten to thank you for those extra troops and gold you've put inside Jamiche when we were capturing it =).