Author Topic: How do I make a new character?  (Read 2176 times)

Offline Savior_of_Death

• Noble
  • Renown: 16
  • Infamy: 44
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Savior_of_Death
How do I make a new character?
« on: July 21, 2011, 06:13:28 pm »
Stupid question, but I killed my old char and want to make a new. But it won't let me. I keep getting kicked and it says I can't make a new char there.

Offline Tears of Destiny

• Naive
  • King
  • Renown: 1847
  • Infamy: 870
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Quiet drifting through shallow waters. 死のび
    • View Profile
    • NADS
  • Faction: Black Company
  • IRC nick: Tears
Re: How do I make a new character?
« Reply #1 on: July 21, 2011, 06:22:53 pm »
Stupid question, but I killed my old char and want to make a new. But it won't let me. I keep getting kicked and it says I can't make a new char there.

Try making a new character and joining an official server, such as NA_1 or EU_2 etc. After this you should be able to join any server you want after that.
I'm not normal and I don't pretend so, my approach is pretty much a bomb crescendo.
Death is a fun way to pass the time though, several little bullets moving in staccato.
The terror of my reign will live on in infamy, singing when they die like a dead man's symphony.

Offline Kung Fu Jesus

• Noble
  • Renown: 23
  • Infamy: 2
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
Re: How do I make a new character?
« Reply #2 on: July 22, 2011, 05:15:16 am »
I can confirm you need to play the new character on an official server to avoid getting kicked. I keep making new alts and forgetting this.
"My belt holds up my pants and my pants have belt loops that hold up the belt. What the fuck’'s really going on down there? Who is the real hero?" - Mitch