Author Topic: Where is server 7298?  (Read 581 times)

Offline Kalanar

• Beggar
  • Renown: 0
  • Infamy: 1
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
Where is server 7298?
« on: July 20, 2011, 09:21:53 pm »
I have a battle. I'm not sure what the number refers to. Is it the actual name of the server or is it one of the official servers?

Offline Tears of Destiny

• Naive
  • King
  • Renown: 1847
  • Infamy: 870
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Quiet drifting through shallow waters. 死のび
    • View Profile
    • NADS
  • Faction: Black Company
  • IRC nick: Tears
Re: Where is server 7298?
« Reply #1 on: July 20, 2011, 09:22:31 pm »
I have a battle. I'm not sure what the number refers to. Is it the actual name of the server or is it one of the official servers?

That is the server number for EU_3. Attend early before the battle while it is still in Duel mode, then when the time comes, it will kick everyone from the server. Rejoin to see the real Strategus match.
I'm not normal and I don't pretend so, my approach is pretty much a bomb crescendo.
Death is a fun way to pass the time though, several little bullets moving in staccato.
The terror of my reign will live on in infamy, singing when they die like a dead man's symphony.

Offline Digglez

• Duke
  • Renown: 573
  • Infamy: 596
  • cRPG Player
  • YOU INCOMPETENT TOH'PAH!
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Northmen
  • Game nicks: GotLander, Hamarr, Digglesan, Black_D34th
« Reply #2 on: July 20, 2011, 09:26:34 pm »
That is the server number for EU_3. Attend early before the battle while it is still in Duel mode, then when the time comes, it will kick everyone from the server. Rejoin to see the real Strategus match.

After server in kicks everyone, it switches modes and is found under 'strategus battle' in server filter

Offline Kalanar

• Beggar
  • Renown: 0
  • Infamy: 1
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 20, 2011, 09:41:22 pm »
Is there a reference page I could refer to so I can find that info myself or are battle always EU_3?

Offline Tears of Destiny

• Naive
  • King
  • Renown: 1847
  • Infamy: 870
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Quiet drifting through shallow waters. 死のび
    • View Profile
    • NADS
  • Faction: Black Company
  • IRC nick: Tears
« Reply #4 on: July 20, 2011, 09:44:33 pm »
Is there a reference page I could refer to so I can find that info myself or are battle always EU_3?

That long complicated number will always be EU_3 which is what all EU battles are fought on (currently all Strategus battles actually). Later the server with a not-so-complicated number (simply 0) will be the NA_3 server for battles on NA defense.
I'm not normal and I don't pretend so, my approach is pretty much a bomb crescendo.
Death is a fun way to pass the time though, several little bullets moving in staccato.
The terror of my reign will live on in infamy, singing when they die like a dead man's symphony.