Author Topic: two players under the same roof (using same provider)  (Read 478 times)

Offline Dolmio

• Peasant
  • Renown: 1
  • Infamy: 0
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
two players under the same roof (using same provider)
« on: July 20, 2011, 07:26:38 pm »
+1
Hi I don't know how to get in contact with any admins about helping protect myself and my brother from possibly being banned, as we could be seen as one person duel accounting on strategus (which is prohibited)

I am looking to join the faction "Wolves" and Kinngrimm pointed this out for me, he also said he would help me with this potential issue.

I want to clarify that It is in fact legitimately two players and not one, with the Admins so that we are safe from being banned.

If anyone knows how I might go about this please post. Or if an admin reads this please tell me what I must do to protect myself from a ban.

thanks for reading.

Offline Dolmio

• Peasant
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
Re: two players under the same roof (using same provider)
« Reply #1 on: July 20, 2011, 07:30:35 pm »
by two players I mean two steam accounts on two computers each with mount and blade warband installed and played simultaneously, using the the same internet provider.

Just to be clear.

Offline Wanderer8

• Peasant
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
Re: two players under the same roof (using same provider)
« Reply #2 on: July 20, 2011, 07:30:49 pm »
+1
If anyone knows how I might go about this please post. Or if an admin reads this please tell me what I must do to protect myself from a ban.

Couch lance your brother in the face in real life. problem solved.