Author Topic: One of my characters  (Read 441 times)

Offline killer110

• Beggar
  • Renown: 0
  • Infamy: 0
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
One of my characters
« on: July 19, 2011, 10:17:52 pm »
Ok so when I was creating my character, I accidently joined a game with Andres (my usual in other mods) by accident instead of killer110. Now when I log in to cRPG website it says that Andres is one of the characters. Please return Andres to the original owner if you can.
« Last Edit: July 19, 2011, 11:18:06 pm by Kalam »

Offline Tears of Destiny

• Naive
  • King
  • Renown: 1847
  • Infamy: 870
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Quiet drifting through shallow waters. 死のび
    • View Profile
    • NADS
  • Faction: Black Company
  • IRC nick: Tears
Re: One of my characters
« Reply #1 on: July 19, 2011, 10:20:00 pm »
Ok so when I was creating my character, I accidently joined a game with Andres (my usual in other mods) by accident instead of killer110. Now when I log in to cRPG website it says that Andres is one of the characters. Please return Andres to the original owner if you can.

Let me clarify a few things, and hello!

First off, you are the original owner since it gave you the character instead of giving you a blank peasant on login and not showing up in your character list. Since it is on your list, you are the first to use the name, congratulations!

Secondly, if you don't want him anymore, select that character, then go to settings and then use the "kill off" feature to get rid of the character, thus freeing that name up for another random soul to use.
I'm not normal and I don't pretend so, my approach is pretty much a bomb crescendo.
Death is a fun way to pass the time though, several little bullets moving in staccato.
The terror of my reign will live on in infamy, singing when they die like a dead man's symphony.

Offline killer110

• Beggar
  • Renown: 0
  • Infamy: 0
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
Re: One of my characters
« Reply #2 on: July 20, 2011, 09:31:11 am »
I did play cRPG last year but I thought that all the accounts were deleted when the website changed. Thanks for telling me.