Author Topic: Duels need exp/gold  (Read 808 times)

Offline Strider

• Baron
  • Renown: 110
  • Infamy: 114
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
Duels need exp/gold
« on: July 19, 2011, 09:30:33 pm »
This has probly been suggested b4 but.. Duels need an exp system implemented.
Nobody plays on duel servers very much because theres no prize for all the playtime spent there.
The Duel servers need a different good exp system. The exp system should be either:
500 exp+(gen. bonus/2) + 25 gold or
15 exp+(gen. bonus/30)(times)(oppenents level) + 1 gold (times)(oponents level).

For Example:)  Im a gen 11 who just dueled and killed a level 30. I get 750 exp and 30 gold for that kill.
Another example:) I am gen 1 and killed a level 1. I get only 15 exp and 1 gold for that easy kill.
Please put this sweetness into Duel servers. It may not be much exp/gold but at least its some.
-Thanks
« Last Edit: July 19, 2011, 09:33:18 pm by Strider »

Offline Tzar

• Marshall
  • Renown: 996
  • Infamy: 564
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Byzantium
  • Game nicks: Byzantium_TzarOfRushYa
  • IRC nick: TZAR
Re: Duels need exp/gold
« Reply #1 on: July 19, 2011, 09:57:33 pm »
I remmeber back in the days where u got xp n gold on duel server sure it wanst much and nothing compared to battle but it was extra fun when you knew you got a little something something each time u kill an opponent  :P
I've never played a server where people split up as much or as often as on EU1.  No wonder range is having a field day.

Offline Soldier_of_God

• Count
  • Renown: 159
  • Infamy: 79
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Sir_Tristan, Archerfaggotry, Sir_Edward
« Reply #2 on: July 20, 2011, 09:59:14 pm »
yet another thread on the issue the devs do nothing about. i totally agree that this needs to happen, despite the fact that for some reason people think that duel doesnt need it.

Offline Digglez

• Duke
  • Renown: 573
  • Infamy: 596
  • cRPG Player
  • YOU INCOMPETENT TOH'PAH!
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Northmen
  • Game nicks: GotLander, Hamarr, Digglesan, Black_D34th
« Reply #3 on: July 20, 2011, 10:59:24 pm »
horrible idea, wide open for exploitation.

Offline Ronin

• Marshall
  • Renown: 859
  • Infamy: 198
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 21, 2011, 11:36:55 pm »
I remmeber back in the days where u got xp n gold on duel server sure it wanst much and nothing compared to battle but it was extra fun when you knew you got a little something something each time u kill an opponent  :P
The old system in duel, when it's compared to other game modes, it was perfect. Wish they will add it back. And it was really taking long time to get significant xp/gold.
Quote from: BlindGuy
Seems the fascists are gaining ground once again in UKR... right vving politics is SO bad for the general populace but STILL in times of trouble the uneducated turn to them for help, simply because they are so amoral they vvill supply those vvilling to fight vvith vveapons rather than knovvledge.

My UU key is broken incase you can't tell :D

Offline Strider

• Baron
  • Renown: 110
  • Infamy: 114
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 23, 2011, 04:10:45 am »
I enjoy duels and they very much improve my skills, but I'd like grinding/upping levels to be something that is fun as well. It is usually boring trying to get your idiotic teams to win mutliplyers so you can gain levels. >:).

Offline Dehitay

• Baron
  • Renown: 121
  • Infamy: 48
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Fallen Brigade
« Reply #6 on: July 23, 2011, 08:02:43 am »
horrible idea, wide open for exploitation.
If it's possible to time how long a duel takes and base rewards off of that, it would be rather simple to make a system where exploitation isn't possible.