Poll

Do you agree??

Yes.
31 (29%)
No.
76 (71%)

Total Members Voted: 107

Voting closed: July 13, 2014, 02:39:51 pm

Author Topic: Limit the battles per day.  (Read 3741 times)

Offline tankmen

• Knight
  • Renown: 65
  • Infamy: 28
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
Re: Limit the battles per day.
« Reply #15 on: July 19, 2011, 04:59:03 pm »
i know ive asked it alot but can we please get a NA strategus up, i know the EU are enjoying there free reign and have taken some land, that will now be only EU 3 unless an NA want to waste the resources as well as time but maybe im just being cynical. Because whats happening right now is complete bullshit IMO, Strat comes back up, then chadz decides to drop NA strat, not the many months before strat no, right the fuck as it comes out, granting EU a week+ to take land unhindered in strategus, like they got to last strategus.
The purpose of wearing plate has become nothing more than crippling yourself to look like a knight... or maybe its my lack of athletics

Offline Elerion

• Baron
  • Renown: 132
  • Infamy: 8
  • cRPG Player
  • Pink Team
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Fallen Brigade
  • Game nicks: Fallen_Elerion
  • IRC nick: Elerion
« Reply #16 on: July 19, 2011, 05:05:10 pm »
LLJK seems to be able to take land just fine. Stop being pussies.

Offline Tears of Destiny

• Naive
  • King
  • Renown: 1847
  • Infamy: 870
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Quiet drifting through shallow waters. 死のび
    • View Profile
    • NADS
  • Faction: Black Company
  • IRC nick: Tears
« Reply #17 on: July 19, 2011, 05:43:47 pm »
I vote no to the original post, especially since he is citing an NA VS NA match which is supposed to have that very sane time-stamp. If the OP suggestion were to be implemented, then I would be forced to play at strange hours of the night and quit c-RPG which would make me very sad and then I would start crying further confirming that I am a woman and creating even more awkward situations amongst my relatives...

And I don't want that.
I'm not normal and I don't pretend so, my approach is pretty much a bomb crescendo.
Death is a fun way to pass the time though, several little bullets moving in staccato.
The terror of my reign will live on in infamy, singing when they die like a dead man's symphony.

Offline Rikthor

• Earl
  • Renown: 432
  • Infamy: 53
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: BOARD Clan
  • Game nicks: Historian_Rikthorrr
« Reply #18 on: July 19, 2011, 05:59:48 pm »
I voted No, I think you are just seeing a lot of battles right now as everyone is getting settled into their areas.  A lot of the NA clans seem to be hiring EU mercs to help out so it's not too bad. The NA strat servers will be hopefully linked and ready to go soon. They are up now, just not for official strategus battles.

Still seems ridiculous that there's no official NA strategus server...there's been an NA strategus/duel server up for months.

Is  the plan still to take it away from ATS (a respected/trusted clan) and give it to a troll clan?

Really? Is it really necessary for you to try and derail the topic of some petty bitterness you have against us? :rolleyes:
Quote from: chadz
No matter how long you guys cry - I will not give in to dumbing strategus down because some people just want battles. If all you want are battles, then play cRPG, not strat. There are other people who like advanced gameplay.

Trolololololol

Offline BattalGazi

• Earl
  • Renown: 346
  • Infamy: 115
  • cRPG Player
  • Count the feathers on my Deli Cap!
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Great Khans (GK)
  • Game nicks: GK_BattalGazi
  • IRC nick: BattalGazi
« Reply #19 on: July 19, 2011, 06:14:01 pm »
I believe that we must limit the strat battles to 7 per day starting from 17:00 the first battle and ending in 24:00 the last one.

Many of us work in the morning and we need to sleep,also some battles are taking place in crazy hours  e.g  The Eastern Tsardom    Bhulaban [Fallen Brigade]    Wed, 04:00    7298  thats 4 in the morning...Ok i hope u get the point..

Also most of the battles need 30-45 mins max,so why not have some admins to re-schedule strat battles earlier?Why 1 battle per hour and not when the server is free?

lol, hell no

Offline CrazyCracka420

• Minute Valuable Contributor
  • Strategus Councillor
  • Renown: 1950
  • Infamy: 794
  • cRPG Player Sir White Pawn A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Welp
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Vaegirs
  • Game nicks: Huseby
  • IRC nick: Steam name: crazycracka420
« Reply #20 on: July 19, 2011, 06:32:29 pm »
I voted No, I think you are just seeing a lot of battles right now as everyone is getting settled into their areas.  A lot of the NA clans seem to be hiring EU mercs to help out so it's not too bad. The NA strat servers will be hopefully linked and ready to go soon. They are up now, just not for official strategus battles.

Really? Is it really necessary for you to try and derail the topic of some petty bitterness you have against us? :rolleyes:

It's on topic.  The point I was making is that there is already a strategus server up for NA, it's just not being used.  It's the same one that's been up forever.

I know it's only beta, but it does seem pretty ridiculous that EU has a server up for a week and NA's server gets dropped right as strategus comes out.
« Last Edit: July 19, 2011, 06:34:36 pm by CrazyCracka420 »
visitors can't see pics , please register or login
 - Stolen from Macropussy

Offline vinnytk

• Baron
  • Renown: 99
  • Infamy: 29
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: USA USA USA USA
  • Game nicks: USA_BARACK_OBAMA_AMERICA
« Reply #21 on: July 19, 2011, 08:18:18 pm »

It's on topic.  The point I was making is that there is already a strategus server up for NA, it's just not being used.  It's the same one that's been up forever.

I know it's only beta, but it does seem pretty ridiculous that EU has a server up for a week and NA's server gets dropped right as strategus comes out.

chadz wanted to use the official NA crpg servers I guess.  chadz previous post also suggests there is a problem with the scheduler with multiple servers.

Man up and take some land and quit bitching

Offline CrazyCracka420

• Strategus Councillor
  • Welp
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: July 19, 2011, 08:27:19 pm »
chadz wanted to use the official NA crpg servers I guess.  chadz previous post also suggests there is a problem with the scheduler with multiple servers.

Man up and take some land and quit bitching

We are, and it's not bitching.  There is an NA strategus server that was used in the past that works just fine.  I've been a part of quite a few 80 to 100 man skirmishes on it when they do their sunday night scrimmage.  It sounded more like politics than game mechanics as to why there isn't currently an NA strategus server.
 - Stolen from Macropussy

Offline Lorn

• Knight
  • Renown: 27
  • Infamy: 16
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Fallen
  • Game nicks: Fallen_Lorn
  • IRC nick: Lorn
« Reply #23 on: July 19, 2011, 08:30:22 pm »
We are, and it's not bitching.  There is an NA strategus server that was used in the past that works just fine.  I've been a part of quite a few 80 to 100 man skirmishes on it when they do their sunday night scrimmage.  It sounded more like politics than game mechanics as to why there isn't currently an NA strategus server.

Politics is only present in NA, no where else thankfully, to the detriment of everyone playing.

Offline vinnytk

• Baron
  • Renown: 99
  • Infamy: 29
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: USA USA USA USA
  • Game nicks: USA_BARACK_OBAMA_AMERICA
« Reply #24 on: July 19, 2011, 08:42:22 pm »
It sounded more like politics than game mechanics as to why there isn't currently an NA strategus server.

Yea, probably a political power play by that unnamed troll clan

Offline Polobow

• Count
  • Renown: 267
  • Infamy: 30
  • cRPG Player Sir White Knight A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: SoA
« Reply #25 on: July 19, 2011, 08:46:39 pm »
FIghting in the night gives advantages... depending on what region you live in. Gotta sacrifice something?

Offline Cathaoir

• Peasant
  • Renown: 6
  • Infamy: 3
  • cRPG Player
  • Quit raging about rageball.
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Cathaoir
  • IRC nick: Cathaoir
« Reply #26 on: July 19, 2011, 09:00:19 pm »
+2
We have tried finding a server that's both in NA and EU, but have not yet succeeded. Until then, they will be in separate locations.

I would be happy to donate to get you a rowboat and a few 100 bags of dirt to row out halfway cross the Atlantic and make chadz Island to host the server.
It's not the size of the stick that matters, but who's swinging it.

Offline CrazyCracka420

• Strategus Councillor
  • Welp
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: July 19, 2011, 09:02:31 pm »
The Azores? The canary islands? Spain, portugal?
« Last Edit: July 19, 2011, 09:04:22 pm by CrazyCracka420 »
 - Stolen from Macropussy

Offline Abay_

• Knight
  • Renown: 26
  • Infamy: 15
  • cRPG Player
  • Abay himself!
    • View Profile
  • Faction: The Turks
« Reply #28 on: July 19, 2011, 09:29:20 pm »
I believe that we must limit the strat battles to 7 per day starting from 17:00 the first battle and ending in 24:00 the last one.

Many of us work in the morning and we need to sleep,also some battles are taking place in crazy hours  e.g  The Eastern Tsardom    Bhulaban [Fallen Brigade]    Wed, 04:00    7298  thats 4 in the morning...Ok i hope u get the point..

Also most of the battles need 30-45 mins max,so why not have some admins to re-schedule strat battles earlier?Why 1 battle per hour and not when the server is free?

NO

Offline Damug

• Noble
  • Renown: 21
  • Infamy: 15
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: July 19, 2011, 09:30:11 pm »
+1
The server should be on flores island, Portugal. A nice island in the middle of the Atlantic. That way everyone loses.