Author Topic: Re-cap of Fishara battle  (Read 2904 times)

Offline Gnjus

• King
  • Renown: 1831
  • Infamy: 397
  • cRPG Player Sir White Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Siktir git, pislik okçu.
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Turklings
Re-cap of Fishara battle
« on: July 19, 2011, 09:00:18 am »
+2
First of all i congratulate the Turks on their victory, well played.

I wont waste time on useless comments, instead I'll just stick with what i said i will do. This here is a list of people who applied for my side but didn't show up. I know for a fact that Leed had a very good real life excuse and I'm sure most of you did but you must understand one thing: 20 people didn't show up.....in spectators i saw some who applied but i didn't take them cause the roster was full already. Please note that i have nothing personal against you lads, many of your clanmates helped us as much as they could but applying for a battle and then not showing up is a bad thing to do, its not decent to the battle commander and its not decent to those who come and fight without you and last but not the least: its not decent to all those who wished to fight and would actually show up if i accepted them instead of you guys. How do you expect me to recruit you next time when you apply for my battle ?

(click to show/hide)

As i said: nothing personal lads but business is business. Their spawn point was unreachable for us, preventing us from slaughtering them as we should, and they outnumbered us by 100 tickets but I'm sure that if everyone who applied actually showed up we would of won this battle instead of losing it by 60 tickets.

Last but not the least:

BlackzillaHRE, applying with comment:
"I wont disappoint."
, his score: -2 : 17

I'm not gonna make any wrong assumptions here, all I'll say on this matter is: very well played.....very well played indeed.
There were a few more similar guys but i failed to take any screens. At the end of the day it doesn't really matter that much, i failed to buy low-level shields and they had too many archers so i recon its partly my fault as well.

See you on the battlefield some other time, lads.

Do you honestly think you have any sort of moral authority, Reyiz? Go genocide some more armenians and deny it ever happened, please, and stay in the middle east.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Lord_Panos

• Turkish
  • Permanently Banned
  • Renown: 431
  • Infamy: 203
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Saracens
  • Game nicks: Abdul_Rashid_PanBaba,Panos
  • IRC nick: Panos
Re: Re-cap of Fishara battle
« Reply #1 on: July 19, 2011, 09:21:20 am »
Blackzilla i think u are the slut of kapikulu..

Its really a shame cause most of HRE are very good players and I respect their clan..

p.s i also enjoy German euros.  :twisted:
In this community,if you cheat,which is the ultimate crime to do in a game,you can buy a second cd key and everything is fine,but if you troll you get a permaban and be in danger for a second one,fair isn`t it?

Offline Dede

• Count
  • Renown: 161
  • Infamy: 14
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 19, 2011, 01:57:30 pm »
It was a good game on both Teams.Our archers were quite effective, and perhaps decided the game.
I would not blame the players so hard, who have not appeared in the morning. Some Clanmembers from Kapikulu overslept also the Batte. Actually I was also dead tired, and didnt play that well.

Would it not be better for the game-balance when the spawn-points for opponents are not accessible. So on both sides?

PS: Panos I would not exaggerate that much. Maybe he was not an experienced player?

Offline Sultan Eren

• Count
  • Renown: 217
  • Infamy: 113
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Pawn
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Mercs
  • Game nicks: Sultan Eren
« Reply #3 on: July 19, 2011, 02:11:59 pm »
As i said: nothing personal lads but business is business. Their spawn point was unreachable for us, preventing us from slaughtering them as we should, and they outnumbered us by 100 tickets but I'm sure that if everyone who applied actually showed up we would of won this battle instead of losing it by 60 tickets.

- Battle time: 19.07., 07:00
- Battle duration: 38m04s
- Army size: 523 vs 443
- Battle result: 90 vs 0
- Winner: Attacker

523-443=80 not 100.
Battle result=90-0.
You have at least +5 more online people.

Offline NuberT

• Earl
  • Renown: 436
  • Infamy: 45
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: HRE
  • Game nicks: NuberT_HRE
  • IRC nick: NuberT_HRE
« Reply #4 on: July 19, 2011, 02:14:55 pm »
So blackzilla ashamed the reich. I am gonna send him to the mine im immediately.  :lol:

Offline thepicpike

• Permanently Banned
  • Renown: 1
  • Infamy: 3
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 19, 2011, 02:16:55 pm »
next time you can accept me too my nose-bro. and be sure you have arbalest ;)

Kocik.

Offline Gnjus

• King
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 19, 2011, 02:21:14 pm »
Battle result=90-0.

Yes, i counted only the tickets left without spawned people and there is a huge difference between 90 and 100, my bad.

In any case - you know you got away with unreachable spawn point, in other battles most of 'em had the chance to win in that way (and no, i don't support it, i find it to be nonsense) but we were deprived of that chance, not to mention the 20 men that failed to show up while you didn't even had the full roster to begin with so you know you'd lose if all went as it should have. Nevermind, i said already and I'll repeat: congratulations on your victory. As far as I'm concerned: End of Discussion.
Do you honestly think you have any sort of moral authority, Reyiz? Go genocide some more armenians and deny it ever happened, please, and stay in the middle east.

Offline Lord_Panos

• Turkish
  • Permanently Banned
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 19, 2011, 02:31:01 pm »

PS: Panos I would not exaggerate that much. Maybe he was not an experienced player?

If u are a new player have some decency and dont join a battle that determines a fief...first get some skill and then play strat battles..

Oh and Nybert or how the fuck is your name,u came here to post a sarcastic post..i believed HRE were a mature clan...I guess u are a bunch of german kiddos.  :twisted:
In this community,if you cheat,which is the ultimate crime to do in a game,you can buy a second cd key and everything is fine,but if you troll you get a permaban and be in danger for a second one,fair isn`t it?

Offline Cepeshi

• Earl
  • Renown: 467
  • Infamy: 200
  • cRPG Player
  • Relax, it is just a life...
    • View Profile
    • Wanna work with me? Ping for more info!
  • Faction: Deserters
  • Game nicks: Fapulena, Useless
  • IRC nick: Cepeshi
« Reply #8 on: July 19, 2011, 02:59:13 pm »
Well said boss, next time we will own em, bugs or not.

Offline NuberT

• Earl
  • Renown: 436
  • Infamy: 45
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: HRE
  • Game nicks: NuberT_HRE
  • IRC nick: NuberT_HRE
« Reply #9 on: July 19, 2011, 03:00:23 pm »
Well I am 28, but that doesnt mean I can/want to behave mature all day.

But it really disappoints me to see one of our members performing that bad.. well atleast he came

Offline Cepeshi

• Earl
  • Renown: 467
  • Infamy: 200
  • cRPG Player
  • Relax, it is just a life...
    • View Profile
    • Wanna work with me? Ping for more info!
  • Faction: Deserters
  • Game nicks: Fapulena, Useless
  • IRC nick: Cepeshi
« Reply #10 on: July 19, 2011, 03:01:22 pm »
Well I am 28, but that doesnt mean I can/want to behave mature all day.

But it really disappoints me to see one of our members performing that bad.. well atleast he came

tbh, if he didnt showed up, would have been better

Offline Dede

• Count
  • Renown: 161
  • Infamy: 14
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: July 19, 2011, 03:07:50 pm »
Well I would only take players who I know fairly well and know that they are good.

@Kocik why are you so fanatically against us? You act like as if we had wiped out your entire generation.  :|

And I've forgotten the most important...
THX TO ALL PLAYERS who have fought on our side!

Offline Gnjus

• King
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: July 19, 2011, 03:10:48 pm »
But it really disappoints me to see one of our members performing that bad..

Everyone who knows me is very well familiar with the fact that I was never obsessed with scores of other people, at the end of the day this is a silly online game and i don't give a shit about my own score let alone some random people's scores, all I'm saying here is that i hope his bad score wasn't intentional, if you know what i mean. Even if it was.....meh, its just a stupid game, nothing we can do about it. People sabotage each other every day on far important things then some virtual shitty Arabic village on a virtual map of a virtual world.

Well I would only take players who I know fairly well and know that they are good.

That's exactly what i did. Even an ancient behemoth like myself can't personally know each and every member of every single clan in this game but i happen to know a lot of HRE's and i know what they are capable of. Now i know even more.
« Last Edit: July 19, 2011, 03:13:06 pm by Gnjus »

Offline Lord_Panos

• Turkish
  • Permanently Banned
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: July 19, 2011, 03:11:30 pm »

@Kocik why are you so fanatically against us? You act like as if we had wiped out your entire generation.  :|

And I've forgotten the most important...
THX TO ALL PLAYERS who have fought on our side!

i thinks he is armenian..

Offline Gheritarish le Loki

• Baron
  • Renown: 80
  • Infamy: 42
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: July 19, 2011, 03:20:54 pm »
nice speech Gjnus +1
If everybody thinked like you there will be less drama.