Author Topic: 4chan sucks.  (Read 7231 times)

Offline Grey

• Permanently Banned
  • Renown: 72
  • Infamy: 54
  • cRPG Player
  • Hope you like arrows...
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Knights Templar
  • Game nicks: -
Re: 4chan sucks.
« Reply #30 on: January 16, 2011, 02:55:07 pm »
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. My kids played quake before your mum bought it for your big brother, mate.

Edit: Why always mention denials? is that your ONLY "hacking" tool, sending a mill requests? Your up there with Steve Jobs on my list of people who just DONT have a clue what they are talking about.

EDIT: Bored of waiting for you to try to say something witty: It probably wasnt going to happen anyway. Thread needs closing since its obvious your balls have yet to drop.
« Last Edit: January 16, 2011, 03:00:29 pm by Grey »
Bamboo Bundle Bowman: 90'' draw, groups at 200 yards.

Offline Xenocide

• Beggar
  • Renown: 0
  • Infamy: 0
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: January 16, 2011, 03:01:13 pm »
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. My kids played quake before your mum bought it for your big brother, mate.

Edit: Why always mention denials? is that your ONLY "hacking" tool, sending a mill requests? Your up there with Steve Jobs on my list of people who just DONT have a clue what they are talking about.

you are lame. ddos'ing is my area of intrest. I don't like using exploits. give me brute force. how are you trying to judge my knowledge wanker? you probably don't even know what defacement means..oh wait, now you will just google it.

Offline Xenocide

• Beggar
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: January 16, 2011, 03:01:57 pm »

EDIT: Bored of waiting for you to try to say something witty: It probably wasnt going to happen anyway. Thread needs closing since its obvious your balls have yet to drop.

Oh yes, call for a lock. I'm over 18, just for your information.

Offline Xenocide

• Beggar
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: January 16, 2011, 03:03:57 pm »
This is extremely amusing.

Offline Xenocide

• Beggar
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: January 16, 2011, 03:05:53 pm »
And i program my stuff myself...i happen to know c socket programming.
« Last Edit: January 16, 2011, 03:07:43 pm by Xenocide »

Offline Grey

• Permanently Banned
  • Renown: 72
  • Infamy: 54
  • cRPG Player
  • Hope you like arrows...
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Knights Templar
  • Game nicks: -
« Reply #35 on: January 16, 2011, 03:08:34 pm »
Defacement is when I blow a load all down your mom.

"Exploits"?? Brute Force?? WTF are u talking about??!!

Go buy:  PC's for Dummies. Quite cheap now. Learn something. Idiot. Im done talking to you, since you have NO IDEA wtf you are talking about:

This site has logged both our IP's, and I have 2 subnet masks: You have a clue? Attack my security, smartass? If you fail, PM me, Ill send you my email so you can try to send me file direct, and Ill see what that does: You will fail.

You cant code, you dont understand how a pc works, except that you double click things and colours on ur screen move. Grow up man, your not ever gonna be good at anything with that attitude. Learn something, cause trolling aint for you.

This discussion is now closed: If you post here again you will confirm what we all know: That you have a small penis and no friends.
Bamboo Bundle Bowman: 90'' draw, groups at 200 yards.

Offline Xenocide

• Beggar
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: January 16, 2011, 03:15:27 pm »
.. i got a degree in c++, vb...and anything involving webdev. what are you on to? When i said brute force, you are assuming i'm reffering to the pw cracking method? and exploits is what most hackers use for webdefacement. there used to be websites like milw0rm where you could look those up. My ip is very dynamic and i use proxies :).

Offline Xenocide

• Beggar
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: January 16, 2011, 03:18:32 pm »
If you are trying to proof something, atleast give some valid agruments........................................-.-

Offline Xenocide

• Beggar
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: January 16, 2011, 03:20:38 pm »
Oh. And i work for the red cross. I save lifes. and the size of my genitalia are not matter of this subject.

Offline Xenocide

• Beggar
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: January 16, 2011, 03:27:32 pm »
Bet writing a simple hello world application is beyond your ability.

edit: you saying twice "this discussion is over" just means you are running out of agruments. That happens when you think you know someone. anyway, my rage is gone now. time to go to bed *.* i hope this topic is still open tomorrow, so add anymore (in)valid agruments please, so that i have some new entertainment tomorrow.
« Last Edit: January 16, 2011, 03:32:01 pm by Xenocide »

Offline Alex_C

• Knight
  • Renown: 30
  • Infamy: 10
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Guard of Istiniar
  • Game nicks: IG_Earl_Alexander
  • IRC nick: ISPCA_Alexanger
« Reply #40 on: January 16, 2011, 03:35:07 pm »
Okay, I know the normal forum rules don't apply here, but this double triple quadruple posting of inane crap is just too far.

Offline LordRichrich

• Count
  • Renown: 297
  • Infamy: 115
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: January 16, 2011, 04:22:33 pm »
I'm very bad ;). But really, its annoying when people don't show respect and think they can go around insulting just because they are hiding behind a screen. I've seen some great places go under because of this whole new chan attitude on the internet.

also i can't stand how they are taking all the credits that the real hackers should get. one day i'm going to ddos that place to shit.

OMG IT WAS YOU THAT DDOS'D CRPG

Lol jk. 4chan is a pit of humanity, where bottom feeders eat souls of the innocent
Lovely weather though

Offline Food

• Noble
  • Renown: 10
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: FOOD, AnimeGirl, BONK_BRO, Spam_More
« Reply #42 on: January 16, 2011, 05:12:20 pm »
*downloads metasploit, complains about script kids, has 'degree' in visual basic*

Circlejerk (cool people): Literally_clan, Miley, Allers, Xenith_BRD, all_PIRATE_BROs, anyone with BRO in their name really, the Judges, HoboGhost_ATS, Wiegraf_BRD, like two LLJK maybe