0 (0%)
Asshardon the HarrASSer
7 (2.5%)
WickedWolf the Rascal
0 (0%)
Idžo the Thug
3 (1.1%)

Total Members Voted: 284

Author Topic: The Bandits - Vermin of Calradia  (Read 164478 times)

Offline okiN

• Marshall
  • Renown: 924
  • Infamy: 129
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
Re: The Bandits - Vermin of Calradia
« Reply #1635 on: August 11, 2011, 02:51:58 pm »
Build up a case? What do we look like to you? FBI? Just how many people need to complain about this guy until someone does something?

The thing is, complaints are just complaints. When it comes to stuff I can personally verify, for every reasonable complaint I've seen there's been any number of bullshit ones. The other guy will always have his own version, the only way to know a story is true is if there's something to back it up, like videos and screenshots. Admin abuse is serious stuff, can't risk acting on faulty information. Even for public nominations having proper evidence is important.
Don't.

Offline Corwin

• Earl
  • Renown: 499
  • Infamy: 162
  • cRPG Player Sir White Pawn
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Corwin_the_Lazy
« Reply #1636 on: August 11, 2011, 02:55:27 pm »
I wonder if you would say if you were running a business, and this guy worked for you.
However, if I am correctly reading between lines, it seems to me from your post that you guys are aware that there is a problem. Pretext you will get, sooner or later.
I mean, what have you got to lose? You know, you come from nothing, you're going back to nothing, what have you lost? Nothing!

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline okiN

• Marshall
    • View Profile
« Reply #1637 on: August 11, 2011, 03:09:11 pm »
Like I said, 90% of the time I see someone raging about admins, it's because they're mad about being punished even though they broke the rules. I can only speak for myself on any of this, I'm just saying that if you feel like you have a genuine grievance, then you should be serious about it. Raging just hurts your case.
Don't.

Offline Leshma

• Kickstarter Addict
  • King
  • Renown: 720
  • Infamy: 2104
  • cRPG Player Sir White Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • VOTE 2024
    • View Profile
« Reply #1638 on: August 11, 2011, 03:18:36 pm »
If this happens as regularly as you say, gather evidence, build a case and report him. We can't do anything based on just hearsay. Even if it's all true, there's still no justification for you guys misbehaving as well.

Can you please make this mod B2P so I could pay 20 euros and forget about all this admin clan bullshit we have in this mod?

All of you VRN guys think that you're so much better than anyone else in this game and this is getting on my nerves. I bet most of you aren't older than me and my fellow bandits.

Edit: Personally I never had any problem with admins and never been banned. Unlike most Bandits I like Nuffen/Lilith because he's making good decisions in most cases and he's chill and willing to chat with other players. Some other admins I dislike because of their atitude. It would be nice if some of you get off your high horse and start acting toward others like people do. Plently of adults are in this mod and it's really annoying when some admin kiddo acts all righteous and stuff.

Act more like people, less like jerks please.
« Last Edit: August 11, 2011, 03:26:13 pm by Leshma »

Offline okiN

• Marshall
    • View Profile
« Reply #1639 on: August 11, 2011, 03:26:46 pm »
I'm sorry you feel that way. You're probably right about the ages, but that doesn't really have anything to do with it, nor do clans. I don't think I'm better than anybody, but when I've got Gnjus posting in the unban section throwing ten kinds of fits and telling nuffen to kill himself, then that's a problem for me. You think I like dealing with this shit? You might want to take some time to think about that before your next outburst. :|
Don't.

Offline Shpritza

• Count
  • Renown: 279
  • Infamy: 42
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
    • STEAM
  • Game nicks: Shpritza
« Reply #1640 on: August 11, 2011, 03:47:12 pm »
been offline for a day or two, just came back and i'm readin' this shit.. dude what a bunch of bullshit....like epic bullshit...monstruos amounts of bullshit    :evil: :twisted: :twisted:

give away bans like they where candy...motherfucker   :evil: :twisted: :twisted:

he should ban him self...fucking idiot  :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
trust no one, question everything

Offline Gnjus

• King
  • Renown: 1831
  • Infamy: 397
  • Siktir git, pislik okçu.
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Turklings
« Reply #1641 on: August 11, 2011, 04:07:13 pm »
If this happens as regularly as you say, gather evidence, build a case and report him. We can't do anything based on just hearsay.

Yes it happens but you admins are obviously too busy with seeing only things that you want to see instead of checking your admin-mates from time to time, if you honestly NEVER witnessed ANYTHING bad from Nuffen then you are:

a) Blind as a bat
b) Not online enough to see it (read: almost never online)
c) Aware of it but meh, he's an admin and thus can't be wrong (and so many players are just whining in vain)

Make your pick. I'd gladly gather evidence of his miss-behavior but unfortunately I spend my time trying to have some honest fun, not going around griefing or trying to catch other people doing it.

I'm sorry you feel that way. You're probably right about the ages, but that doesn't really have anything to do with it, nor do clans. I don't think I'm better than anybody, but when I've got Gnjus posting in the unban section throwing ten kinds of fits and telling nuffen to kill himself, then that's a problem for me. You think I like dealing with this shit? You might want to take some time to think about that before your next outburst. :|

You're an honest guy and we know it but even you can't deny that some of your admin-mates are not. You do what you have to do (delete our posts, give us warnings, etc) but please understand that we do what WE have to do as well: expressing our opinion on a very lousy admin and we're neither first nor the last ones doing it. You know very well this has nothing to do with the fact that Skawtish is a Bandit, hell if one of us made shit I'd personally urge the admins to feel free and punish him (as i actually did with Panos....no, it wasn't a joke, I really meant it  :twisted:), its all down to Nuffen being a douchebag, banning someone for nothing. He can grief & abuse us all he wants but at least i can tell him to go and kill himself, you can erase my posts all you like but i still think he should make us all a favor and do it. There would be one less griefer with admin powers in this mod and i don't think anyone would miss him tbh.
Do you honestly think you have any sort of moral authority, Reyiz? Go genocide some more armenians and deny it ever happened, please, and stay in the middle east.

Offline Cepeshi

• Earl
  • Renown: 467
  • Infamy: 200
  • cRPG Player
  • Relax, it is just a life...
    • View Profile
    • Wanna work with me? Ping for more info!
  • Faction: Deserters
  • Game nicks: Fapulena, Useless
  • IRC nick: Cepeshi
« Reply #1642 on: August 11, 2011, 05:13:20 pm »
Yeah, just the fact you agreed there is a problem, i am asking: how many more people will have to get their gameplay ruined, before this ONE element, that is oftend behind such feelings, will get somehow punished? I doubt that. I never had any problem with any admin before, but this is just ridiculous. Banning for a week for DOING NOTHING? I will repeat myself, cause i just hate not to be heard: RETARDED!

Ofcourse even us troll time to time, but, i really do not like to load fraps everytime i launch the game just to be ready to counter any idiotic behavior.

Offline Corwin

• Earl
  • Renown: 499
  • Infamy: 162
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Corwin_the_Lazy
« Reply #1643 on: August 11, 2011, 05:18:42 pm »
Cepeshi, I don't this that's okiN's decision. From the looks of what he wrote, I'd say he is aware of the problem, but recognizes the fact that rules are the rules and that without a well documented pretext they can't do a shit.
I mean, what have you got to lose? You know, you come from nothing, you're going back to nothing, what have you lost? Nothing!

Offline Cepeshi

• Earl
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #1644 on: August 11, 2011, 05:21:32 pm »
Cepeshi, I don't this that's okiN's decision. From the looks of what he wrote, I'd say he is aware of the problem, but recognizes the fact that rules are the rules and that without a well documented pretext they can't do a shit.

As much as i do understand this, i do not see how is it possible that quite a big part of community bitches upon ONE particular admin for so long and nothing is being done.

Offline Ginosaji

• Baron
  • Renown: 81
  • Infamy: 6
  • cRPG Player Sir White Pawn A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Kukurutz, Whale_of_pure_Harmony, Topfentascherl, TRAFFIC_LIGHT
« Reply #1645 on: August 11, 2011, 05:34:50 pm »
As much as i do understand this, i do not see how is it possible that quite a big part of community bitches upon ONE particular admin for so long and nothing is being done.

The problem is that okiN's right: Most of the complaints are from people that did something wrong, so their ban is somehow justified, although a warning might've been enough sometimes. okiN and the rest of the admin staff can't kick someone out of the admin team who's kind of equal to them (dunno if there's any sort of hierarchy) just because of complaints of users that got banned.
I mean, come on.. I read the unban-sections every day because it's so funny. Most of the people that get banned completely deserved it and they are raging afterwards.
So the only thing to get rid of an admin is to vote him out of his office.

Offline Cepeshi

• Earl
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #1646 on: August 11, 2011, 05:42:25 pm »
The problem is that okiN's right: Most of the complaints are from people that did something wrong, so their ban is somehow justified, although a warning might've been enough sometimes. okiN and the rest of the admin staff can't kick someone out of the admin team who's kind of equal to them (dunno if there's any sort of hierarchy) just because of complaints of users that got banned.
I mean, come on.. I read the unban-sections every day because it's so funny. Most of the people that get banned completely deserved it and they are raging afterwards.
So the only thing to get rid of an admin is to vote him out of his office.

yeah, i do read the unban forums on daily basis aswell, but the problem with evidence for such cases is, barely someone is frapsing / ssing all the time, and it is hard to get evidence of misbehavior other than witnesses. And here it ends on: yeah, word vs word, whatever, bring proof or gtfo...just cause it is so hard to prove they did something wrong, do not say about all of the feedback you get from forums that it is bullshit

How about you set up rule that the admin has to prove the reason for ban aswell? Hm? I would LOVE to see that happening.

If someone saw an admin misuse his power, he has to wait two freaking days to post on here. I see the reasoning for chilling down in this case, but still two days are way too much, and again protecting the admin, as some ppl just wont bother posting after two days (as goes for people who saw the aboose, they will mostly forget and/or not check the forums, if the post was made)

All i see are ways protecting admins, sorry if i sound to harsh, i do like the work you people sometime do, no offense, but this is the way it seems to me.

Offline Glyph

• Baron
  • Renown: 143
  • Infamy: 40
  • Turbulence incoming
    • View Profile
  • IRC nick: Horris
« Reply #1647 on: August 11, 2011, 06:21:53 pm »
aren't people who got banned onn a list or something and every time they get banned again, they get a longer ban?

Glyph you have obsessive Horse Archer and Horse hatred.
- Official diagnosis :)

Offline Fluffy_Muffin

• Permanently Banned
  • Renown: 429
  • Infamy: 122
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Tribunal
  • Game nicks: Vivec_the_Poet
  • IRC nick: Umbra
« Reply #1648 on: August 11, 2011, 06:24:47 pm »
Well guys i dont know about you, but ill be playin on pecores server  :D
Defy me, and you will know what it is to stand against a god.

Offline Gnjus

• King
  • Renown: 1831
  • Infamy: 397
  • Siktir git, pislik okçu.
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Turklings
« Reply #1649 on: August 11, 2011, 06:43:45 pm »
I know that administrating is not as easy as some people may think, for instance I wouldn't do it even if they begged me to, but this guy plainly sucks in it and abuses it way too much.

(click to show/hide)
Do you honestly think you have any sort of moral authority, Reyiz? Go genocide some more armenians and deny it ever happened, please, and stay in the middle east.