0 (0%)
Asshardon the HarrASSer
7 (2.5%)
WickedWolf the Rascal
0 (0%)
Idžo the Thug
3 (1.1%)

Total Members Voted: 284

Author Topic: The Bandits - Vermin of Calradia  (Read 165167 times)

Offline Idzo

• Earl
  • Renown: 494
  • Infamy: 108
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Deserters
  • Game nicks: Deserter_IdZo
  • IRC nick: IdZo Steam Nick: Deja3n9
Re: The Bandits - Vermin of Calradia
« Reply #960 on: June 27, 2011, 09:12:00 pm »
I just came home from tavern, few guys were complaining that they couldn't get kill last night....
But I think they weren't in our team...
Urist: Being crpg mod makes you go insane at some point. look at meow, he thinks he's a fcking cat

Offline PranceAlot

• Knight
  • Renown: 72
  • Infamy: 32
  • cRPG Player
  • GLORY OR DEATH
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Prance
« Reply #961 on: June 27, 2011, 10:38:29 pm »
lol gnjus im serious, it's already decided i got to move for like 7 months.. but i'll try to get a laptop ASAP cuz i will miss you my old friends  :wink: i'll probably be on a little tonight, but thats pretty much it untill i sorted this crap of a life out..

Offline Gnjus

• King
  • Renown: 1831
  • Infamy: 397
  • cRPG Player Sir White Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Siktir git, pislik okçu.
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Turklings
« Reply #962 on: June 27, 2011, 10:50:58 pm »
lol gnjus im serious, it's already decided i got to move for like 7 months.. but i'll try to get a laptop ASAP cuz i will miss you my old friends  :wink: i'll probably be on a little tonight, but thats pretty much it untill i sorted this crap of a life out..

No worries. If the Bandits will still exist in 7 months time your place will be waiting for you.  :wink:
Do you honestly think you have any sort of moral authority, Reyiz? Go genocide some more armenians and deny it ever happened, please, and stay in the middle east.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline PranceAlot

• Knight
  • Renown: 72
  • Infamy: 32
  • cRPG Player
  • GLORY OR DEATH
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Prance
« Reply #963 on: June 27, 2011, 11:02:22 pm »
No worries. If the Bandits will still exist in 7 months time your place will be waiting for you.  :wink:

Aww don't say that.. Don't let the legacy die!! However, i think loosing the my old friend tag was a huge mistake  :lol: it was awesome ppl calling me my old friend, i liked that even tho i can make a woman scream with pleasure in bed hehe.. God how i miss being a my old friend. And if Bandit is also put down i'll make the old my old friend-clan again cuz it was awesome.. ^^

Offline FICO

• Noble
  • Renown: 16
  • Infamy: 0
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Bandits
  • Game nicks: Bandit_FICO
« Reply #964 on: June 27, 2011, 11:40:29 pm »
i announce age of my old friend Band  :rolleyes: :lol:

boy band  :lol:

A fighter is more dangerous, starved, sick, injured, sleep-deprived, drunk and naked than the normal person is well-fed, healthy, whole, rested, cold sober and armed to the teeth

Offline Tristan

• Count
  • Renown: 200
  • Infamy: 52
  • cRPG Player
  • Listen to wisdom!
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Caravan Guild (Guards)
  • Game nicks: Guard_Tristan
  • IRC nick: Guard_Tristan
« Reply #965 on: June 28, 2011, 04:08:54 am »

That was a rather sad comment. We all know that time doesn't wait and last for all of us... But do we want to be reminded?
He is despised and rejected of men; a man of sorrows, and acquainted with grief. He was oppressed, and he was afflicted, yet he opened his mouth.

Offline Gnjus

• King
    • View Profile
« Reply #966 on: June 28, 2011, 07:58:51 am »
That was a rather sad comment. We all know that time doesn't wait and last for all of us... But do we want to be reminded?

I'm perfectly aware that nothing can last forever, not even such a beloved clan like this so.....  :wink:

Also, to my great sadness: among the Bandits there is not a single natural-born leader that could replace me, destroy me and you've destroyed the gangbang, I've secretly spectated them more then once and without me they are lost like sheep in the fog, they roam around like headless chicken. I'd take a break from this game if there was one man i could name as a deputy leader but meh....Fasader doesn't give a shit and has no authority whatsoever, Dado is too nice to be a leader (if he was to lead something I'd place him in charge at the Kindergarten maybe), Prpavi did a GTX on us, Bruno (El Supreme) couldn't lead an old granny across the pedestrian crossing without getting her hit by a car, Gazda is an undercover dedicated archer, etc, etc.....  :twisted:

Sooner or later I will have to stop playing this and I'm afraid that might be the end of my old friendgy bandits as we know it.  :)
Do you honestly think you have any sort of moral authority, Reyiz? Go genocide some more armenians and deny it ever happened, please, and stay in the middle east.

Offline Fasader

• Vain onion-eyed pigeon egg
  • Count
  • Renown: 268
  • Infamy: 35
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Pawn
  • Item unbalancer
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Fasader, Mlatimir, Fasadripac, Modnar
  • IRC nick: Fasader
« Reply #967 on: June 28, 2011, 08:05:32 am »
21:33:22 BaldRider: Poem submission: okiN is fat, chadz is blue, Fasader is pretty sexy, but not you.

https://soundcloud.com/shitfactory/father-and-panos

Offline Cepeshi

• Earl
  • Renown: 467
  • Infamy: 200
  • cRPG Player
  • Relax, it is just a life...
    • View Profile
    • Wanna work with me? Ping for more info!
  • Game nicks: Fapulena, Useless
  • IRC nick: Cepeshi
« Reply #968 on: June 28, 2011, 08:50:15 am »
Lil offtopic, but i thought i will share this piece of shi...art!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WsDOqeQEvH0&feature=mh_lolz&list=FLu39SKcrlfxI

Offline Lansamur

• Count
  • Renown: 232
  • Infamy: 46
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Lansamur, The_Prisoner,Beer_Storage, Carebear_Ravenei
  • IRC nick: Lansamur
« Reply #969 on: June 28, 2011, 08:51:47 am »
Finally have some spare time to do this:

Thanks for the awesome battle on Sunday. Pleasure playing with you guys, good teamwork and thanks for listening to what you were told to do! If we keep on going like this, we will definitely have a chance against the Weeabos.

Greetings,
Lans
[22:17] <@chadz> congratz cmpxchg8b, you managed to put 995 errors into the item sheet!
[22:17] <@cmpxchg8b> epic winning
[22:17] <@cmpxchg8b> beat that Fasader

Offline Everkistus

• Marshall
  • Renown: 987
  • Infamy: 108
  • cRPG Player Sir White Knight A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • No good deed goes unpunished
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Fallen Brigade
  • Game nicks: Fallen_Everkistus
  • IRC nick: Everkistus
« Reply #970 on: June 28, 2011, 08:57:50 am »
Good going in the battle guys!

I especially remember a scene where the remaining enemies were camping a hilltop and Gnjus rode his elephant straight through the damn horde, knocking something like 10 enemies down on the way. Pretty damn nice.

Also thanks for the hugs Fasaderp.

For those worrying about my looks: I wasn't playing on my main computer, so I had my secondary face on. My mains face is still safe and sound. Here's a picture of my family to make up for the loss of not seeing it ingame in the battle:
(click to show/hide)

Offline Corwin

• Earl
  • Renown: 499
  • Infamy: 162
  • cRPG Player Sir White Pawn
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Corwin_the_Lazy
« Reply #971 on: June 28, 2011, 08:59:51 am »
Actually, I think Kriza could be very successful as deputy leader. I know I usually do good when I stick to him, but the problem is he doesn't want to impose. Maybe some official rank would encourage him to do that? I would also say Sanader, but he is seldom online these days and isn't as much of a no-lifer.
However, I enjoyed  the most playing and pairing up with Prpavi, because we have a similar impatient battle mentality (blindly rushing into a mass and then cursing on ts), one which would be more suitable for Warpigs.  :lol:
I mean, what have you got to lose? You know, you come from nothing, you're going back to nothing, what have you lost? Nothing!

Offline Cepeshi

• Earl
  • Renown: 467
  • Infamy: 200
  • cRPG Player
  • Relax, it is just a life...
    • View Profile
    • Wanna work with me? Ping for more info!
  • Game nicks: Fapulena, Useless
  • IRC nick: Cepeshi
« Reply #972 on: June 28, 2011, 09:19:25 am »
Actually, I think Kriza could be very successful as deputy leader. I know I usually do good when I stick to him, but the problem is he doesn't want to impose. Maybe some official rank would encourage him to do that? I would also say Sanader, but he is seldom online these days and isn't as much of a no-lifer.
However, I enjoyed  the most playing and pairing up with Prpavi, because we have a similar impatient battle mentality (blindly rushing into a mass and then cursing on ts), one which would be more suitable for Warpigs.  :lol:

patience brings frags, young padawan! :D but yeah, i used to be exactly the same for first 4-5 months of the game :)

Offline Ginosaji

• Baron
  • Renown: 81
  • Infamy: 6
  • cRPG Player Sir White Pawn A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Kukurutz, Whale_of_pure_Harmony, Topfentascherl, TRAFFIC_LIGHT
« Reply #973 on: June 28, 2011, 10:04:37 am »
Pleasure playing with you guys, good teamwork and thanks for listening to what you were told to do!

It was an honor to follow you :)

Thanks for giving orders I didn't have to backstab you for :twisted:

@Gnjus: We're only playing that bad and unorganized so you can't leave us. You're trapped in this clan forever ;)

Offline Gnjus

• King
    • View Profile
« Reply #974 on: June 28, 2011, 12:09:10 pm »
@Gnjus: We're only playing that bad and unorganized so you can't leave us. You're trapped in this clan forever ;)

Yeah, i figured it out on my own, damn your eyes !  :)

Obelix ? We all know he is perfectly capable of leading a pack of boars towards the slaughterhouse but leading men into battle ? He's not cannibal enough for that, yet.  :D

Kriza ? Well yeah, he might do the trick, after all he has the longest one (after me, naturally).  :twisted:

And yes, I'm seriously thinking about giving Kriza and Gazda some official ranks, since they are the only ones in this wild bunch normal enough not to vote for themselves on our polls and thus not getting any votes. 0.0 % is admirable these days, they deserve some honor for that.
« Last Edit: June 28, 2011, 12:11:22 pm by Gnjus »