Author Topic: 1200 ticket  (Read 5695 times)

Offline Gingerpussy

• Permanently Banned
  • Renown: 251
  • Infamy: 224
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Mercenaries
  • Game nicks: Merc_Gingerpussy
Re: 1200 ticket
« Reply #15 on: July 19, 2011, 03:11:02 am »
Only really fucked up thing is that while being inside a fief when he attacked (using a bug i presume).

So they didn't loose to many it seems... Hope chadz or others take care of that.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Gisbert_of_Thuringia

• Count
  • Renown: 169
  • Infamy: 136
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Caravan Guild
  • Game nicks: Guard_Gisbert_of_Thuringia, Guard_Bernulf_of_Thuringia, Guard_Ranulf_of_Thuringia etc...
« Reply #16 on: July 19, 2011, 03:17:24 am »
I don't know what is worse:

1) Using a "bug" by staying inside a village so you don't lose all your troops (Actually it should be like all remaining troops of the attacking side retreat and you keep at least half of them or something similar. What did armies do in those times? They turned around and ran instead of dying :rolleyes:  )

2) Using a stupid system which lets you win due to taking a stack of wood so your enemy can't send any new troops :rolleyes:

If I were you Mercs, I would be more or less quiet about this battle, because there is no gain in respect for any side. It was actually really pathetic to see how you guys behaved after that. In my eyes you have lost the same "amount of respect" as the BRDs, if anyone has lost respect there :rolleyes:
It's testing at the moment and I hope chadz knows now, that this system has to be changed

Skål!

Offline Different

• Knight
  • Renown: 29
  • Infamy: 9
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Alatar, and many more
« Reply #17 on: July 19, 2011, 03:19:20 am »
Gisbert, wir wissen das du uns das wohl nicht gönnst, hab ja gesehn das du auf ihrer seite gekämpft hast, naja ich nehms dir nicht übel.

Use Google-Translator please im too tired to write in english

• Count
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Guard_Gisbert_of_Thuringia, Guard_Bernulf_of_Thuringia, Guard_Ranulf_of_Thuringia etc...
« Reply #18 on: July 19, 2011, 03:23:34 am »
As I wrote in the other thread, I don't care about whom I grant that victory or not, but about strategus.

And to be honest, I hate such behaviour after a fight....In the sport I'm doing, people can lose their victory for such unfair/ unsportsmanlike behaviour after a competition.
I know it's no sport, but I hate such behaviour :rolleyes:

Offline Mtemtko

• Count
  • Renown: 168
  • Infamy: 46
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Merc
  • Game nicks: Merc_Mtemtko
  • IRC nick: Mtemtko
« Reply #19 on: July 19, 2011, 03:26:11 am »
As I wrote in the other thread, I don't care about whom I grant that victory or not, but about strategus.

And to be honest, I hate such behaviour after a fight....In the sport I'm doing, people can lose their victory for such unfair/ unsportsmanlike behaviour after a competition.
I know it's no sport, but I hate such behaviour :rolleyes:

And so do I hate behaviour like this:
Well we took Ushkuru.  Congrats guys.  Now some arrogant scum are trying to take over and push us out of the area when they are only half our size.  Lets create some drama in Strategus, we are taking Emirin.

Now back off please?

Offline Different

• Knight
  • Renown: 29
  • Infamy: 9
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Alatar, and many more
« Reply #20 on: July 19, 2011, 03:27:14 am »
Gisbert. I hope you also noticed the arrogance of them before calling us noobs and we suck. They even said in a thread they actually already have emirin. That is some disgusting arrogance.
I myself think its right giving back such arrogance as they failed so hard.

Alatar over and out of this thread.

Offline Jarlek

• King
  • Renown: 1173
  • Infamy: 307
  • cRPG Player Sir White Pawn A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • The walking wiki
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Jarlek_The_Blue, Jarla, Jarlen, Jarler, Jarlec, Jarled OH GOD ALL THESE ALTS
  • IRC nick: Jarlek
« Reply #21 on: July 19, 2011, 03:28:59 am »
I don't know what is worse:

1) Using a "bug" by staying inside a village so you don't lose all your troops (Actually it should be like all remaining troops of the attacking side retreat and you keep at least half of them or something similar. What did armies do in those times? They turned around and ran instead of dying :rolleyes:  )
Fun fact: Most of the casualties from medieval battles actually happened during the route (when one army was fleeing) and prisoners were msot of the time just killed. Only nobility (lords, knights etc) were held for ransom (REALLY big ransoms) and those were often paid. The reason they killed the commoner prisoners of war? Because they didn't want to use their food on feeding them...

VERY cruel if you ask me.
This game isn't about being skillful as much as its about saying things in general chat that enrage people who then go to murder you but in their rage they make dumb mistakes which gets them killed.
In memory of Jarlek_zeh_Blue, ruler of Ilvia

• Count
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: July 19, 2011, 03:30:41 am »
Mtemtko I didn't know that but I also don't like such behaviour. I can only write about things I have written or experienced ;)

True Alatar, that behaviour sucks as well. Just tell people you go on war, tell them to fear you and done^^

My opinion was from the beginning on that they might lose this because they feel too safe....well, we saw the end

Now I'm done here. My intention here wasn't to piss at someone's leg (if that exists in English), it was just to state some opinions in general.
« Last Edit: July 19, 2011, 03:36:44 am by Gisbert_of_Thuringia »

Offline Rubicon

• Knight
  • Renown: 44
  • Infamy: 5
  • cRPG Player
  • perfect & modest
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Rubicon, COCKY, Rubicav
« Reply #23 on: July 19, 2011, 03:37:01 am »
Fun fact: Most of the casualties from medieval battles actually happened during the route (when one army was fleeing) and prisoners were msot of the time just killed. Only nobility (lords, knights etc) were held for ransom (REALLY big ransoms) and those were often paid. The reason they killed the commoner prisoners of war? Because they didn't want to use their food on feeding them...

VERY cruel if you ask me.

It's true. Moreover, when supplies (loots, food, equipment) are lost, the whole army flee from the battle.

Offline Radament

• King
  • Renown: 1071
  • Infamy: 64
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop
  • ☑Yes ☒No
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Faction
  • Game nicks: «Radament» «Miasma»
« Reply #24 on: July 19, 2011, 03:59:39 am »
:l 1200 ticket lost because of the spawn 1200 ticket lost because of the spawn 1200 ticket lost because of the spawn 1200 ticket lost because of the spawn 1200 ticket lost because of the spawn 1200 ticket lost because of the spawn 1200 ticket lost because of the spawn 1200 ticket lost because of the spawn 1200 ticket lost because of the spawn 1200 ticket lost because of the spawn 1200 ticket lost because of the spawn ....etc etc

Sorry guys , Fartmaster is a friend of mine and he had a serious problem with his triple personality since he was 12 so forgive him.

Talking about the battle....that was a nice chamber attack.

Offline DaveUKR

• Supreme Overlord
  • Renown: 1456
  • Infamy: 242
  • cRPG Player
  • Small rain lays great dust
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: July 19, 2011, 04:02:29 am »
It was actually really pathetic to see how you guys behaved after that. In my eyes you have lost the same "amount of respect" as the BRDs, if anyone has lost respect there :rolleyes:

You don't know why this war started and why did this victory made such a big satisfaction. I tell you know: BRD is a bunch of hypocrite liars-backstabbers. And since new Strategus nobody can trust them any more, because once backstabber forever backstabber. All they do is just meanness: they even sent equipment to NPC villages so we would lose more tickets. Attacking our villages after agreements and saying then that we didn't have any agreements at all, abusing strategus bugs standing in the village while attacking and locking our gold, even Poophammer tried to block Tosdhar but he failed, lost his 9 troops and gone somewhere far away.

We didn't need any wars and we were always neutral but BRD wants this...

Offline Gravoth_iii

• King
  • Renown: 1454
  • Infamy: 341
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop
  • \ [†] / ☼
    • View Profile
  • Faction: ▬▬ι═══════ﺤ
  • Game nicks: Byzantium_Gravoth, Prince_of_the_Land_of_Stench, Gravy, Igor_Boltsack
« Reply #26 on: July 19, 2011, 04:05:11 am »
I approve.
Paprika: ...the Internet and dreams are similar. They're areas where the repressed conscious mind escapes.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4VXQSs1Qfcc
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8LW6y-kgKtA

Offline Keshian

• King
  • Renown: 1176
  • Infamy: 992
  • cRPG Player
  • Diggity diggity
    • View Profile
  • Faction: FCC (Bridgeburner, Unicorn, Cavalieres, Narwhal)
  • Game nicks: Red-haired bitch from hell
  • IRC nick: Bitch, pleasssse.
« Reply #27 on: July 19, 2011, 05:51:42 am »
+1
You don't know why this war started and why did this victory made such a big satisfaction. I tell you know: BRD is a bunch of hypocrite liars-backstabbers. And since new Strategus nobody can trust them any more, because once backstabber forever backstabber. All they do is just meanness: they even sent equipment to NPC villages so we would lose more tickets. Attacking our villages after agreements and saying then that we didn't have any agreements at all, abusing strategus bugs standing in the village while attacking and locking our gold, even Poophammer tried to block Tosdhar but he failed, lost his 9 troops and gone somewhere far away.

We didn't need any wars and we were always neutral but BRD wants this...

Congrats to all the mercs, smart tactic to spend most of your gold on heavy cav for a one-time zerg rush under the new system of 1 spawn flag means everything (kind of reminds me of the spawn rapes of half the old strategus battles).  But overall nice strategy and it you did it well, obviously we are not defeated, but I approve worthy strategies.  Look forward to our next engagement.  We will have to give up on the most immediate battle at Amere at this point, but we will meet again somewhere else :).

P.S. But DaveUKR you have alwasy been a tool and always will be a tool and calling us names doesn't make us what you call us.  I am absolutely sure that intelligent strategy didnt come from you.
http://keshoxford.com/  - Where middle-eastern meets red-hot and spicy!

"[Strat 5]... war game my ass, tis more like a popularity contest"  Plumbo

Offline Noctivagant

• Earl
  • Renown: 470
  • Infamy: 162
  • cRPG Player
  • I solve practical problems
    • View Profile
    • I never drank a six pack of warm beer
  • Faction: Mercenaries
« Reply #28 on: July 19, 2011, 06:10:29 am »
+1
Congrats to all the mercs, smart tactic to spend most of your gold on heavy cav for a one-time zerg rush under the new system of 1 spawn flag means everything (kind of reminds me of the spawn rapes of half the old strategus battles).  But overall nice strategy and it you did it well, obviously we are not defeated, but I approve worthy strategies.  Look forward to our next engagement.  We will have to give up on the most immediate battle at Amere at this point, but we will meet again somewhere else :).

P.S. But DaveUKR you have alwasy been a tool and always will be a tool and calling us names doesn't make us what you call us.  I am absolutely sure that intelligent strategy didnt come from you.

Am I reading the same Kesh as yesterday or are you schizophrenic? I don't mean to offend you (that much) but you sound totally different.

Offline Nihtgenga

• Knight
  • Renown: 77
  • Infamy: 43
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Fenris
  • Game nicks: Eldest
« Reply #29 on: July 19, 2011, 09:57:22 am »
maybe RP?^^