Author Topic: Suggestion: Faction Equipment  (Read 1028 times)

Offline Renay

• Earl
  • Renown: 493
  • Infamy: 84
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Every Clan, but mostly Ninja!
  • Game nicks: Ninja_Renay
Suggestion: Faction Equipment
« on: July 18, 2011, 01:45:22 am »
+3
I want to suggest the option to restrict certain equipment to faction members.

In case we buy some katanas for example, it would be cool if we could restrict them to players within our faction and maybe even other factions.
« Last Edit: July 18, 2011, 03:41:38 am by Renay »
Blackbow is a bad admin,he once told me sandfriend It broked all my desire from the game/forums,i felt devastated,horrible don't know how to fix it.

Offline Digglez

• Duke
  • Renown: 573
  • Infamy: 596
  • cRPG Player
  • YOU INCOMPETENT TOH'PAH!
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Northmen
  • Game nicks: GotLander, Hamarr, Digglesan, Black_D34th
Re: Suggestion
« Reply #1 on: July 18, 2011, 02:35:15 am »
great idea!

update your topic to reflect the suggestion and not be so generic
« Last Edit: July 18, 2011, 02:37:19 am by Digglez »

Offline Farrok

• Noble
  • Renown: 20
  • Infamy: 5
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Caravan Guild
  • Game nicks: Guard_Farrok
« Reply #2 on: July 18, 2011, 02:54:58 am »
even better i would like that everyone can have a personal strategus inventory for use.

the player who mercs for a faction get the equipment from the faction or can use there own equip from the inventory but can loose the equip on own costs where the faction equipment are costs for the faction.

because now we all play our char as a "hero" in strategus so own equip would be cool, would even make the choices:
1. above average equipment which you like and which you are used to use but for the sole player more expensive than
2. getting it from the faction which you fighting for, no costs but possible have inferior equip then when you use your own and possible not used to use it

would be even solve the problem with missing equip...for example the faction which you are fighting for didnt bother to buy crossbows and you are a crossbowmen...now what? deal with it or have your own inventory with crossbows so you will be still effective as an merc and get better payed(and pissible gets profit of all of it :D)

Edit:
about costs, would be bad to have 100 for 1, though doesnt matter with strat 2.0 when you only can produce the items

other idea would be that you will use your crpg equipment but with a higher chance of breaking? so maybe you will get 25% break chance on a stratbattle with your crpg equipment
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Renay

• Earl
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 18, 2011, 03:41:04 am »
even better i would like that everyone can have a personal strategus inventory for use.

the player who mercs for a faction get the equipment from the faction or can use there own equip from the inventory but can loose the equip on own costs where the faction equipment are costs for the faction.

because now we all play our char as a "hero" in strategus so own equip would be cool, would even make the choices:
1. above average equipment which you like and which you are used to use but for the sole player more expensive than
2. getting it from the faction which you fighting for, no costs but possible have inferior equip then when you use your own and possible not used to use it

would be even solve the problem with missing equip...for example the faction which you are fighting for didnt bother to buy crossbows and you are a crossbowmen...now what? deal with it or have your own inventory with crossbows so you will be still effective as an merc and get better payed(and pissible gets profit of all of it :D)

Edit:
about costs, would be bad to have 100 for 1, though doesnt matter with strat 2.0 when you only can produce the items

other idea would be that you will use your crpg equipment but with a higher chance of breaking? so maybe you will get 25% break chance on a stratbattle with your crpg equipment

just play normal cRPG battle for that stuff, my idea is having squads with different stuff
Blackbow is a bad admin,he once told me sandfriend It broked all my desire from the game/forums,i felt devastated,horrible don't know how to fix it.

Offline Sir Henry

• Beggar
  • Renown: 0
  • Infamy: 0
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Frisia
  • Game nicks: Thorwald of Frisia
« Reply #4 on: July 18, 2011, 03:43:00 am »
I want to suggest the option to restrict certain equipment to faction members.

In case we buy some katanas for example, it would be cool if we could restrict them to players within our faction and maybe even other factions.

don't quote me on this, but i think that chadz mention something about that... maybe
(click to show/hide)

Offline Renay

• Earl
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 18, 2011, 04:22:10 am »
(click to show/hide)
now