Author Topic: GOODBYE CRPG COMMUNITY!  (Read 4561 times)

Offline LordBerenger

• King
  • Renown: 1492
  • Infamy: 859
  • cRPG Player
  • Jesus is the savior of Earth
    • View Profile
GOODBYE CRPG COMMUNITY!
« on: July 17, 2011, 07:47:03 pm »
Yar thank ye in advance sir!

I've accepted your deal on the market! There you go :D Make BRD proud and support BRD against the evil Mercs on Strat! XD

Also now when i gave the money away it's time for me to give my final goodbye to the cRPG community :P

Over the time i've spent in cRPG i've been known under several names such as, Lord Berenger, Count Berenger, GenerationMX, El Cid Campeador, William Hamleigh, Usama Bolt, NonViolentResistance, Grizzly Thor, Lone_Fox among many many more names.

Now i've know i trolled  and been annoying alot of people when i played but i do not regret it one bit. It was fun for me to have fun on other peoples expense.

I've also met alot of nice and good players such as , Phil Von Unterwald, Finn, Phazh, HarunYahya, Saladin, Reyiz, Allers, Espu, Tenne, Aldric, Tomas of Miles, Golradir, Abay, Momo, the name we cannot mention Balton (u serious bro?), Killmoar, ManofWar, Cpt Georges, Arked, Lizard Man, Tavuk Bey, Baron Bear, Meow (before he turned arrogant douchebag), Murmillus Prime (Before he turned pothead Emo) ,Uthred, Alpha, Parre and many many more i cannot think of right now.

Also met alot of twats and people who cried when i trolled as well but i won't mention them all now :P

Personally cRPG really went downhill for ME after the January patch, the whole upkeep ruined it for me. Because i could remember when it was hard to get gold, but once you bought something it was yours. You were so proud when you had saved money for your first decent armor and weapon. Really fun and exciting moments back then.

Also i do not know what you all think but in my opinion the community was more happy and helpful and could take a few troll jokes or two back then. At the beginning of the new year everyone seemed to get so easily mad and alot of good people GTX after the patch.

However nowadays cRPG for me was just kill or die. The roleplay element for me was gone and everything felt so wrong.
Just couldn't take the same boring stuff and then '' take a break'' and come back to the same crap.

However for everyone else who enjoy this game i wish you good luck and have as much fun as you can with this mod.

And for all who wants to say tl;dr why are you even reading this?  Derp.....

Good bye cRPG community! Won't forget the fun i had. (And yes sorry for attention whoring my quit from this game :P)

« Last Edit: July 20, 2011, 02:06:48 am by CountBerenger »
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline polkafranzi

• Marshall
  • Renown: 814
  • Infamy: 276
  • cRPG Player Sir White Pawn
  • pronouns: Nick/her
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Fun clan - Burg Krems, join with main or alt!
  • Game nicks: Adelheid, Wulfing, Hildebrand, Vulferam, Sepp, Pippa (r.i.p), Minjy
Re: IF YOU ARE A POOR BEGINNER / NEWBIE! LOOK HERE! FREE 22.000 gold!!!
« Reply #1 on: July 17, 2011, 07:48:03 pm »
i've only played crpg for 3days pls give me the mmmgold

2024: selling my thirty odd +3 items for rl money, don't think i need them anymore tbh. pm me

Offline LordBerenger

• King
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 17, 2011, 07:50:16 pm »
Stop trolling my serious thread  :evil:

Offline polkafranzi

• Marshall
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Adelheid, Wulfing, Hildebrand, Vulferam, Sepp, Pippa (r.i.p), Minjy
« Reply #3 on: July 17, 2011, 07:53:54 pm »
19:39 - Barrack_Osama: U know what im gonna do now to prevent myself from playing this piece of shit?
19:39 - Barrack_Osama: Uninstall this fucking crap
19:40 - polkafranzi: yeh yeh
19:40 - polkafranzi: i believe u....
19:40 - polkafranzi: trolololo
19:40 - Barrack_Osama: im doing it
19:40 - polkafranzi: u'll be playing for my old friendhood later tonite
19:41 - Barrack_Osama: Deleted
19:41 - Barrack_Osama: :D
19:41 - Barrack_Osama: And removed from favorites
19:41 - Barrack_Osama: And now
19:41 - Barrack_Osama: im gonna sell all
19:41 - Barrack_Osama: 22k
19:41 - Barrack_Osama: gonna give it to someone poor
19:41 - Barrack_Osama: on forums i'll make a thread
19:41 - Barrack_Osama: then i delete the fkin chars
19:41 - Barrack_Osama: And im not joining
19:42 - Barrack_Osama: Ur right i got to move on
19:42 - Barrack_Osama: Cant come back to same old shit which ends the same every time

2024: selling my thirty odd +3 items for rl money, don't think i need them anymore tbh. pm me

Offline Tavuk_Bey

• Earl
  • Renown: 409
  • Infamy: 233
  • cRPG Player
  • herrroo, my näym iz bokkkseee änd i'm fukken ugry
    • View Profile
  • Faction: bashibazouk, the official jihad clan
  • Game nicks: tavuk
  • IRC nick: Minister of Shitstorm
« Reply #4 on: July 17, 2011, 07:56:05 pm »
i'm jewish, and that's a good reason, isn't it?

roast and roast again until lambs become kebab

Offline LordBerenger

• King
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 17, 2011, 07:56:42 pm »
i'm jewish, and that's a good reason, isn't it?

Your nose isn't big. Rejected.

Offline Reyiz

• Count
  • Renown: 235
  • Infamy: 89
  • cRPG Player
  • Smell of Money
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Rainbow
  • IRC nick: Jewianna
« Reply #6 on: July 17, 2011, 08:14:08 pm »
I only have a shirt and hatchet :rolleyes:

Offline polkafranzi

• Marshall
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 17, 2011, 08:20:01 pm »
I only have a shirt and hatchet :rolleyes:

Nice try Anne Frank

Offline Reyiz

• Count
  • cRPG Player
  • Smell of Money
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 17, 2011, 08:25:40 pm »
Nice try Anne Frank

who is that nice woman?

Offline VVarlord

• Count
  • Renown: 176
  • Infamy: 86
  • cRPG Player
  • Simmer down and pucker up
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Waylander
  • Game nicks: Waylander_VVar
  • IRC nick: Boldkorn
« Reply #9 on: July 17, 2011, 08:29:51 pm »
It's not easy trying to stand out online. For almost every industry you can think of, there's stiff competition on the web.

Try to think from the point of view of a potential customer in your target market and ask yourself the question "why should I give my money to you?"

It doesn't matter if you're selling a product or service via your website; the same principle applies.

Read on below for my take on how you can go about answering this question on your website.

Look at your competitors' websites

When you want to find a reason people should give their money to you online, you need to start with researching the websites of your online rivals.

Whatever you do, don't copy anything they've written; the point of doing this is to generate ideas for your own website. Do other sites even have a USP? if they do, are they missing something you could pick up on?

Rather than thinking of ideas from scratch it's often easier to look at what other people are doing for inspiration.

Get out and speak to people

Relying on guesswork when it comes to your unique selling proposition (USP) is a bad idea. Doing some market research whether it's online or offline can help you pinpoint what's important to people when making a buying decision for your product or service.

Once you have this information you're much more likely to come up with an answer to the question that will encourage people to get their debit or credit cards out.

Hire a copywriter

If you've got the basic answers and a budget then you're better off hiring a professional copywriter to put your points across to your target market.

A good copywriter will know how to use your USP in the right places to grab attention, engage your potential customers and encourage them to make a purchase.

Give a reason why

Not everyone has a budget for a copywriter and if you fall into this category, here's a basic tip to help you find the answer to this million dollar (or pound) question.

Rather than doing what thousands of other websites do and just ask people to buy from you; give them a reason.

Here's an example of what I mean - which of these two sentences would be more likely to make you buy something?

Phrase 1 - Order your new carpets from us now.

Phrase 2 - Order your new carpets from us now because we're the only local company that offers a completely free deep clean once your carpets are 6 months old.

This point ties in with the first one; take a look at your competitors' websites and see how many of them give a reason why; you need to work that little bit harder to convince people to buy from you online.

Offline polkafranzi

• Marshall
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: July 17, 2011, 08:35:19 pm »
It's not easy trying to stand out online. For almost every industry you can think of, there's stiff competition on the web.

Try to think from the point of view of a potential customer in your target market and ask yourself the question "why should I give my money to you?"

It doesn't matter if you're selling a product or service via your website; the same principle applies.

Read on below for my take on how you can go about answering this question on your website.

Look at your competitors' websites

When you want to find a reason people should give their money to you online, you need to start with researching the websites of your online rivals.

Whatever you do, don't copy anything they've written; the point of doing this is to generate ideas for your own website. Do other sites even have a USP? if they do, are they missing something you could pick up on?

Rather than thinking of ideas from scratch it's often easier to look at what other people are doing for inspiration.

Get out and speak to people

Relying on guesswork when it comes to your unique selling proposition (USP) is a bad idea. Doing some market research whether it's online or offline can help you pinpoint what's important to people when making a buying decision for your product or service.

Once you have this information you're much more likely to come up with an answer to the question that will encourage people to get their debit or credit cards out.

Hire a copywriter

If you've got the basic answers and a budget then you're better off hiring a professional copywriter to put your points across to your target market.

A good copywriter will know how to use your USP in the right places to grab attention, engage your potential customers and encourage them to make a purchase.

Give a reason why

Not everyone has a budget for a copywriter and if you fall into this category, here's a basic tip to help you find the answer to this million dollar (or pound) question.

Rather than doing what thousands of other websites do and just ask people to buy from you; give them a reason.

Here's an example of what I mean - which of these two sentences would be more likely to make you buy something?

Phrase 1 - Order your new carpets from us now.

Phrase 2 - Order your new carpets from us now because we're the only local company that offers a completely free deep clean once your carpets are 6 months old.

This point ties in with the first one; take a look at your competitors' websites and see how many of them give a reason why; you need to work that little bit harder to convince people to buy from you online.

Plaigarism: F-

Offline polkafranzi

• Marshall
    • View Profile

Offline Reyiz

• Count
  • cRPG Player
  • Smell of Money
    • View Profile

Offline polkafranzi

• Marshall
    • View Profile

Offline Bobthehero

• Duke
  • Renown: 515
  • Infamy: 195
  • cRPG Player
  • Grandmaster Ultimate God Of Swashbucklin'
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Bridgeburners
  • Game nicks: Bobthehero_Whals and I am totally not all the Not_Bobthehero alts ever.
  • IRC nick: Buff Swashbuckling
« Reply #14 on: July 17, 2011, 09:28:38 pm »
I am the only player who use a 1hander and no shield.
I need easy money D:
The Narwhals, dedicated swashbuckler part of FCC

Stabbing is my speciality and one hitting people, my art