Poll

Who should run NA Strat server

The Original NA Team (Me and the 30 others i have who help)
205 (57.7%)
LLJK_Zealot and shik
150 (42.3%)

Total Members Voted: 355

Author Topic: NA Strategus Server Poll  (Read 35829 times)

Offline Seawied

• Knight
  • Renown: 45
  • Infamy: 21
  • cRPG Player
  • Climbing in yo window, snatching yo people up!
    • View Profile
Re: NA Strategus Server Poll
« Reply #405 on: July 16, 2011, 12:13:59 am »
It won't be accessed by him. Nearly every person who says that "everyone doesn't like this idea" is in ATS. The fact is that ALOT of people like this idea because ALOT of people are sick and tired of Ecko and his incompetence. Please just make the new servers.

nearly 200 people have voted against Zealot owning the server. ATS doesn't have nearly those numbers. Maybe someone doesn't like Ecko for whatever their reasons might be. This isn't about Ecko. This is about having a well known troll own the only NA strategus server. 99% of the people would not mind the change if a dev-picked admin team official NA strategus server was owned by someone other than Zealot.

TL;DR most people simply want a more reputable person to own the server. Its not an unreasonable request.
So with PT >10 stones become simple too effective
:lol:

Offline Topsnus

• Noble
  • Renown: 15
  • Infamy: 14
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #406 on: July 16, 2011, 12:18:10 am »
nearly 200 people have voted against Zealot owning the server. ATS doesn't have nearly those numbers. Maybe someone doesn't like Ecko for whatever their reasons might be. This isn't about Ecko. This is about having a well known troll own the only NA strategus server. 99% of the people would not mind the change if a dev-picked admin team official NA strategus server was owned by someone other than Zealot.

TL;DR most people simply want a more reputable person to own the server. Its not an unreasonable request.
You're kidding right? You are going to use that poll? That poll is completely biased and immature. A perfect example of why Ecko should have absolutely nothing to do with server ownership and management. That poll is not there to get the actual feelings of the community. That poll is there to give the answer that Ecko wants. The fact that you referred back to it is kind of pathetic in itself.

Offline LLJK

• Peasant
  • Renown: 1
  • Infamy: 0
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #407 on: July 16, 2011, 12:18:44 am »
pooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooopppppppppp0

i will own the new server anussmasher for prez

Offline Classical

• Permanently Banned
  • Renown: 133
  • Infamy: 62
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #408 on: July 16, 2011, 12:22:19 am »
Zealot lives in Canada. The server is in Texas*.

*Nevermind, from reading zealot's post it is under consideration at this point.

Are you questioning my certified Canadian citizenship? Let me prove it to you: zed.

Offline Seawied

• Knight
  • Renown: 45
  • Infamy: 21
  • cRPG Player
  • Climbing in yo window, snatching yo people up!
    • View Profile
« Reply #409 on: July 16, 2011, 12:22:33 am »
So with PT >10 stones become simple too effective
:lol:

Offline Topsnus

• Noble
  • Renown: 15
  • Infamy: 14
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #410 on: July 16, 2011, 12:24:26 am »
WHO IS THIS MOST PEOPLE? BECAUSE FROM WHAT I HAVE SEEN EVEN WITH YOUR BIASED POLL AND ENTIRE CLAN VOTING FOR ECKO YOU CAN STILL ONLY MANAGE A 60-40 LEAD!!!

Offline Bulzur

• Earl
  • Renown: 465
  • Infamy: 102
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Caravan Guild.
  • Game nicks: Guard_Bulzur
« Reply #411 on: July 16, 2011, 12:38:52 am »
+1
Don't mind the poll, some EU people voted 1 for the drama.  :rolleyes:
Others voted 2 for the drama. :mrgreen:
[14:36] <@chadz> when you login there is a message "your life as horse archer was too depressing for you. you decided to commit suicide. please create a new char"
[19:32] <@chadz> if(dave_ukr_is_in_server) then rain_chance = 98%;

Offline Damug

• Noble
  • Renown: 21
  • Infamy: 15
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #412 on: July 16, 2011, 12:40:54 am »
To fuel the fire a bit: there are 150,000 lljk, even less than .1% of them trust him.

Offline Lordark

• Count
  • Renown: 155
  • Infamy: 206
  • cRPG Player
  • Please respect all admins and thier decisions.
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Solo
  • Game nicks: Lordark
« Reply #413 on: July 16, 2011, 12:47:12 am »
LLJK EYEBEATWOMEN I love your sig with the thrower blowing up a heli.

Where can I get that shit?
Never forget the day Dragons came to Calradia
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wfLxHJY0lQI&feature=related
My personal theme song, We will never surrender!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hg1xqAjQ5e4

Offline CtrlAltDe1337

• Knight
  • Renown: 31
  • Infamy: 17
  • cRPG Player
  • Victoria aut mors
    • View Profile
  • Faction: ATS / Northern Empire
  • Game nicks: Kataphraktos, Muffins, CtrlAltDelete, Haleth
« Reply #414 on: July 16, 2011, 01:57:31 am »
Ats and others are pathetics trying to defend their interest....

How will you win a strat battle now if you canĀ“t ban from server your enemy...? Lol

You are pathecics you come with argument against lljk but lljk is not the problem, you are the problem and you made to much biased bs.

This is only justice for na community.
I hope this is a troll post, otherwise, I'll lol and facepalm.
Quote from: IRC
<abearirl>crtlaltdel shut up | you are the worst | sperglord | i hate you so much | if i could ban goatee or ban you | i'd ban you
<Wylker|work>man if i was locked in a bunker with einstein, stalin, and CtrlAltDelete and had a gun with only 2 bullets | I'd shoot CtrlAltDelete twice

Offline Ecko

• Baron
  • Renown: 90
  • Infamy: 74
  • cRPG Player
  • Respect is earned.
    • View Profile
  • Faction: NA CRPG Admin
  • Game nicks: Ecko_ATS
« Reply #415 on: July 16, 2011, 02:23:28 am »
+2
Well the points been made. i didn't really bother reading the 28 pages to respond to everyone, but i'll say it one last time:

I support having an official server not run by me. I do not support giving any sort of control/responsibility (even if it is managed by shik and the dev team) to zealot. Balton would be a better choice. I prefer having multiple people donating so if one person decides to skip town, there's a chance to keep the server up.

If i'm wrong( I hope i am) the community grows. If i'm right, we're back to no server when we'll probably need one.

This wasn't about protecting my interests...if i wanted to ban every single guild who did something bad towards me...half the NA community would be banned. Not only that, but over half the guilds out there have at least one admin on my admin staff or knows someone who can represent them.

At the end of the day, this means less work for me which i can be happy about. What made me unhappy was the way this was handled. chadz you disconnected a perfectly good NA strat sever before you brought up a new one (even if this strat don't count, less fun for us right?). Plus you took a service that many have offered without doing your homework on the person who offered. Instead you recognized a problem, and got half way there to solving it.

Your the creator chadz, and its a free game that lots take for granted (even myself at times); i just don't see these types of actions with EU. Ever.

visitors can't see pics , please register or login