Poll

Who should run NA Strat server

The Original NA Team (Me and the 30 others i have who help)
205 (57.7%)
LLJK_Zealot and shik
150 (42.3%)

Total Members Voted: 355

Author Topic: NA Strategus Server Poll  (Read 35934 times)

Offline Seawied

• Knight
  • Renown: 45
  • Infamy: 21
  • cRPG Player
  • Climbing in yo window, snatching yo people up!
    • View Profile
Re: NA Strategus Server Poll
« Reply #285 on: July 15, 2011, 04:48:41 am »
Cheap shot, I've never had a problem with you, but LLJK deserves its reputation entirely. Hellowrold's hacking into peoples accounts? Zealot's stealing an admin password and banning everyone? I'm not even going to attempt to list the crap LLJK has done on other games.
So with PT >10 stones become simple too effective
:lol:

Offline Rannepear

• Noble
  • Renown: 16
  • Infamy: 7
  • cRPG Player
  • 我叫阿杰
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Rannepear
« Reply #286 on: July 15, 2011, 04:49:07 am »
+2
You literally have nothing to lose at all. Zero at risk. No one is asking you to empty your wallets into a strangers hands, or turn over your characters.

Honestly, Zealot can and is going to be fronting the bill, but I know for a fact and I and many other LLJK members have said they would willingly share the burden of cost. We like to troll, and have fun, but overall we aren't as deserving of a negative reputation as you would think. We enjoy the game a lot, and generous members are willing to go miles to do this for the community. Despite how much everyone struggles to twist our positive actions into sinister plots and bad intentions. LLJK are going to do a nice thing for all of you whether you like it or not.

I agree with the first part.

However, you do most certainly deserve your reputation. Trolling is having fun at the expense of someone else's....no one appreciates that. Say what you will about ATS or Ecko or anyone else, but you guys need to look in the mirror and rethink the way you guys interact with the cRPG community. I know if I were in LLJK, I would agree. I wouldn't want to be hated on just because a bunch of other guys are complete assholes, but that's the reality of the situation. People are people and this is the reaction you can only expect.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Classical

• Permanently Banned
  • Renown: 133
  • Infamy: 62
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #287 on: July 15, 2011, 04:49:45 am »
I'm not asking for any donations, not from LLJK, not from the community, not from anybody - let's not tread on this subject.

Offline Snatch

• Noble
  • Renown: 19
  • Infamy: 8
  • cRPG Player
  • Just dance
    • View Profile
  • Faction: LLJK
  • Game nicks: Lady Gaga
« Reply #288 on: July 15, 2011, 04:53:42 am »
Cheap shot, I've never had a problem with you, but LLJK deserves its reputation entirely. Hellowrold's hacking into peoples accounts? Zealot's stealing an admin password and banning everyone? I'm not even going to attempt to list the crap LLJK has done on other games.

Hellowrold is bird clan. I nor do any LLJK leaders have control over Bird clan, they left or were banished for a reason.

Offline young cococnut juice

• Peasant
  • Renown: 4
  • Infamy: 1
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #289 on: July 15, 2011, 04:54:30 am »

zealot "stole" (aka heard) an admins password and proceeded to unleash a holocaust of a couple bans (reversed) and a server rename. sa does pull shit in other games but people take video games way too seriously

Offline Rannepear

• Noble
  • cRPG Player
  • 我叫阿杰
    • View Profile
« Reply #290 on: July 15, 2011, 04:58:19 am »
zealot "stole" (aka heard) an admins password and proceeded to unleash a holocaust of a couple bans (reversed) and a server rename. sa does pull shit in other games but people take video games way too seriously

Are you trying to say Zealot's behavior is excusable? Game or not, his actions were unappreciated and even he recognizes that. Don't try to defend that.

Offline Classical

• Permanently Banned
  • Renown: 133
  • Infamy: 62
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #291 on: July 15, 2011, 04:58:31 am »
To the members of LLJK - Shut the fuck up, stop posting please god!

Offline CtrlAltDe1337

• Knight
  • Renown: 31
  • Infamy: 17
  • cRPG Player
  • Victoria aut mors
    • View Profile
  • Faction: ATS / Northern Empire
  • Game nicks: Kataphraktos, Muffins, CtrlAltDelete, Haleth
« Reply #292 on: July 15, 2011, 05:01:32 am »
Classical, did you really expect LLJK to not troll and spam such a drama filled topic?  :lol:  I'm afraid I have added a little too much myself.
Quote from: IRC
<abearirl>crtlaltdel shut up | you are the worst | sperglord | i hate you so much | if i could ban goatee or ban you | i'd ban you
<Wylker|work>man if i was locked in a bunker with einstein, stalin, and CtrlAltDelete and had a gun with only 2 bullets | I'd shoot CtrlAltDelete twice

Offline Miley

• Duke
  • Renown: 604
  • Infamy: 327
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #293 on: July 15, 2011, 05:03:54 am »
Well we'll see how long you can be paying $300 a month for a game you're new to.

Offline Cheap_Shot

• Count
  • Renown: 244
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #294 on: July 15, 2011, 05:08:45 am »
+3
I'm not asking for any donations, not from LLJK, not from the community, not from anybody - let's not tread on this subject.

SHUT YO MOUTH YOU GONNA GET EM! PUNK!

Cheap shot, I've never had a problem with you, but LLJK deserves its reputation entirely.

But I'm LLJK, and I behave myself in game, like most of the LLJK I play with on BATTLE_TX. You have never have a problem with me because there is nothing to have a problem about. I'm a good player and I've never done anything to the contrary. One member crossed the line and is making amends for it right now, another left us to do what he did because he knew we wouldn't condone it, and is banned now, as he expected to be. Other then that not much. Verbal trolling and things that don't really matter. Most clans are not strangers to that though. We never exploit for experience or gain or any abuse of the system for profit. It's a strict "all in good fun" motto, and even then we keep to our own server these days. Honestly, we fill a lot of server slots, and bring a lot of new players to cRPG. And after next week, a LLJK member will have done more for the community then most would ever do. If you give him the chance. He's a reasonable guy, even now trying to calm down the goons and keep the trolling in the thread at bay. And as for this...

I'm not even going to attempt to list the crap LLJK has done on other games.

There are 150k + Goons, and you'd be hard pressed to find one that doesn't like video games. We are most likely not even the same people. I probably haven't even played the games you're thinking of.
« Last Edit: July 15, 2011, 05:30:47 am by Cheap_Shot »
I'll throw even when the weapons are gone. I can always throw punches and throw up.

Offline KaMiKaZe_JoE

• Marshall
  • Renown: 904
  • Infamy: 117
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Cavalieres
  • Game nicks: KaMiKaZe _______
« Reply #295 on: July 15, 2011, 05:13:45 am »
+2
Zealot cannot pay for my server (the only one running cRPG in the whole world, btw), for he is a terrorist, as has been made evident by his past actions. Therefore, all of LLJK are terrorists, and should be subject to sweeping generalizations as to the content of their character whenever the topic comes up. Or is remotely hinted at, like if the letter "L" is aspied somewhere, doubtless up to trolling.

I'd continue being sarcastic and dicky, but many of the people in this thread have taken up the role of bundle of sticks  (not the good kind, either), and would be unappreciative of my insightfull insight. I will, however, go to sleep tonight cuddling the comforting knowledge that this thread will be several pages longer when I wake up like a great, big, retarded teddy bear.
"I don't think I'd want to meet anyone from cRPG. Sorry no offense lol" -TG

Offline Rannepear

• Noble
  • cRPG Player
  • 我叫阿杰
    • View Profile
« Reply #296 on: July 15, 2011, 05:22:30 am »
+1
Zealot cannot pay for my server (the only one running cRPG in the whole world, btw), for he is a terrorist, as has been made evident by his past actions. Therefore, all of LLJK are terrorists, and should be subject to sweeping generalizations as to the content of their character whenever the topic comes up. Or is remotely hinted at, like if the letter "L" is aspied somewhere, doubtless up to trolling.

I'd continue being sarcastic and dicky, but many of the people in this thread have taken up the role of bundle of sticks  (not the good kind, either), and would be unappreciative of my insightfull insight. I will, however, go to sleep tonight cuddling the comforting knowledge that this thread will be several pages longer when I wake up like a great, big, retarded teddy bear.

These are the kinds of pseudo-humerous sarcastic troll posts that no one appreciates. Leave those out and contribute to the discussion.

Offline dynamike

• King
  • Renown: 1212
  • Infamy: 187
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Let's be friends again?
    • View Profile
    • The Remnants Clan Website
  • Faction: Stratia
  • Game nicks: Remnant_dynamike
« Reply #297 on: July 15, 2011, 05:27:40 am »
+3
Let's make this easy:

• Zealot wanting to change his ways, giving something back to the community and offering to sponsor a server --> + 1
  • Zealot not wanting control over the server and letting neutral devs pick the admins --> + 1
  • Zealot still being mistrusted by the community and being the server OWNER who can, theoretically, mess around with our Strat fun --> - 1
  • Zealot donating the money, letting somebody neutral BUY AND OWN the server and admin on it --> PROFIT

This way he can still give something to the community, improve his reputation and at the same time be completely out of doubt when something bad happens with the server.

Because let's face it: if Zealot owns the server, the most minor fuck-up will cost him his rep again.
For while the fire in the heart of a single Remnant still burns... can Stratia truly have fallen?

Offline Cheap_Shot

• Count
  • Renown: 244
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #298 on: July 15, 2011, 05:31:11 am »
+1

DISCLAIMER
: I'd like to state for the record however, this is not a LLJK thing and LLJK isn't involved beyond approving wholeheartedly of this development. It's a Zealot production with special effects by Wylker and their generosity is solely theirs. Any money LLJK members forcibly cram down his resisting throat are an unrelated incident.
I'll throw even when the weapons are gone. I can always throw punches and throw up.

Offline Slantedfloors

• Baron
  • Renown: 135
  • Infamy: 21
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: LLJK_Slanted
« Reply #299 on: July 15, 2011, 05:31:20 am »
Hellowrold A)Wasn't LLJK and B)Was immediately disowned by Goons because of just how stupid he was.

Zealot has not only admitted to only doing what he did while inebriated, he's agreed that the actions taken against him were appropriate and is trying to make up for it.

As for "what LLJK has done in other games", take a look at this:

See that? 150,000 members. We're not the same people. We don't know what other games you're talking about.  Yammering on about what "we" did in Darkfall or Rifts or WOW or whatever the fuck is the most retarded thing ever. We don't know what the fuck you're talking about.
« Last Edit: July 15, 2011, 05:41:07 am by Slantedfloors »