Author Topic: I'm Innocent, promise... :P  (Read 5953 times)

Offline Keshian

• King
  • Renown: 1176
  • Infamy: 992
  • cRPG Player
  • Diggity diggity
    • View Profile
  • Faction: FCC (Bridgeburner, Unicorn, Cavalieres, Narwhal)
  • Game nicks: Red-haired bitch from hell
  • IRC nick: Bitch, pleasssse.
Re: I'm Innocent, promise... :P
« Reply #15 on: July 14, 2011, 01:24:48 am »
http://keshoxford.com/  - Where middle-eastern meets red-hot and spicy!

"[Strat 5]... war game my ass, tis more like a popularity contest"  Plumbo

Offline Matey

• King
  • Renown: 1327
  • Infamy: 372
  • cRPG Player
  • A Pirate
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Matey_BRD
« Reply #16 on: July 14, 2011, 03:06:40 am »
+10
Why are you all so quick to accept this awfully conveniant explanation that covers everything? it's TOO convenient... I have another explanation...

Devilize, having accumalted a couple hundered in donations was overcome by greed at the seemingly endless amount of money that he was now in possession of; he hired some lady on the street to make his voicemail message as he did not want to get a new phone, and he wasn't sure how to turn off the steam friends list.. anyways; he took his ill gotten two hundred or so dollars and fled to mexico to live a life of luxury and sin with his endless funds. Ecko caught wind of this though and sent Dog the bounty hunter to capture Devilize and bring him before the high council of the northern empire to answer for his sins. When Dog the bounty hunter caught up with devilize as he was struggling to jump the fence into Mexico, devilize was able to bribe Dog with his copious wealth into verifying this nonsense story that devilize has posted... thus devilize was able to return and pretend nothing had really happened... he would have gotten away with it too but Huey is the master of conspiracies and through exposure to him, I too was able to see through his flimsty story... I'm on to you!

Offline Bothersome_Aldryk

• Baron
  • Renown: 124
  • Infamy: 8
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: July 14, 2011, 03:35:30 am »
+4
All I saw was Devilize bragging about having a girlfriend. God.

Offline Tears of Destiny

• Naive
  • King
  • Renown: 1847
  • Infamy: 870
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Quiet drifting through shallow waters. 死のび
    • View Profile
    • NADS
  • Faction: Black Company
  • IRC nick: Tears
« Reply #18 on: July 14, 2011, 03:38:06 am »
+1

I know, right?
How terrible, I mean, who does that?

Such a Liar, that Devilize guy. Either he is a real lifer who has GF wand thus does not play gamz, or he is a LIAR! there are no women on the internet too, he claims she was splaying gaimz, psh...
« Last Edit: July 14, 2011, 03:43:41 am by Tears_of_Destiny »
I'm not normal and I don't pretend so, my approach is pretty much a bomb crescendo.
Death is a fun way to pass the time though, several little bullets moving in staccato.
The terror of my reign will live on in infamy, singing when they die like a dead man's symphony.

Offline MrShine

• Ragdoll Basher
  • King
  • Renown: 1156
  • Infamy: 193
  • Fear the stache
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: MrShine
« Reply #19 on: July 14, 2011, 06:00:35 am »
+2
Devilize stole my bike.
Holy crap I have a youtube gaming channel! https://www.youtube.com/user/MrShine12345

Offline Dexxtaa

• King
  • Renown: 1268
  • Infamy: 200
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Remnant_Dexxtaa
« Reply #20 on: July 14, 2011, 06:06:00 am »
+1

YUP.

And something about Eve Online. Is Eve her name!?
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline DrKronic

• Knight
  • Renown: 67
  • Infamy: 39
  • cRPG Player
  • Arch Villain of cRPG
    • View Profile
  • Faction: I do what I want
« Reply #21 on: July 14, 2011, 06:16:39 am »
YUP.

wtf how the hell did I end up in 2002 again
Greed is for amateurs...Chaos, Disorder, Anarchy now that's fun!

Offline SeQuel

• Earl
  • Renown: 446
  • Infamy: 129
  • cRPG Player Sir White Pawn
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: SeQueL
  • IRC nick: SeQueL
« Reply #22 on: July 14, 2011, 07:31:23 am »
+1
YUP.

Her name is Eve and he found her online on craigslist

ZINGGG!
« Last Edit: July 14, 2011, 11:43:48 pm by SeQuel »

Offline CtrlAltDe1337

• Knight
  • Renown: 31
  • Infamy: 17
  • cRPG Player
  • Victoria aut mors
    • View Profile
  • Faction: ATS / Northern Empire
  • Game nicks: Kataphraktos, Muffins, CtrlAltDelete, Haleth
« Reply #23 on: July 14, 2011, 08:41:09 am »
+1
Her name is Eve and she found her online on craigslist

ZINGGG!
This explains everything!!!!!  :shock: :!: :shock: :!: :shock:
Quote from: IRC
<abearirl>crtlaltdel shut up | you are the worst | sperglord | i hate you so much | if i could ban goatee or ban you | i'd ban you
<Wylker|work>man if i was locked in a bunker with einstein, stalin, and CtrlAltDelete and had a gun with only 2 bullets | I'd shoot CtrlAltDelete twice

Offline Bothersome_Aldryk

• Baron
  • Renown: 124
  • Infamy: 8
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: July 14, 2011, 08:46:17 am »
+4
He bought her with the donation money D:

Offline Cheap_Shot

• Count
  • Renown: 244
  • Infamy: 17
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: July 14, 2011, 03:41:49 pm »
+3
How dare people start such vile rumors, like that you vanished for a month with hundreds of dollars of donation money. What a terrible rumoh-wait.

"Honey, some people are talking to you on steam. They sound angry and are saying that you have their money."
"Shut up baby, close steam and go back to playing The Sims."
I'll throw even when the weapons are gone. I can always throw punches and throw up.

Offline Leshma

• Kickstarter Addict
  • King
  • Renown: 1779
  • Infamy: 989
  • cRPG Player Sir White Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • VOTE 2024
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: July 14, 2011, 04:14:38 pm »
+1
ROFL

Until know I haven't heard a thing about this. It's a really interesting story.

But I would never expect Devilize to do such a thing. Wayne Smart on the other hand...

Uhm, one more thing. Will there be happy ending, Devilize marrying his fiancee and stuff like that?

I wanna know how it ends :D

Offline Rhaelys

• Duke
  • Renown: 509
  • Infamy: 47
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Chaos
  • Game nicks: Rhaelys_BlockLeft_of_Chaos
« Reply #27 on: July 14, 2011, 07:41:52 pm »
+2

:arrow: So it's come to my attention since my absence that rumors about me have spread on the assumption that I left with hundreds of dollars in donation money.

:arrow: I'm writing in reply to quell these suspicions. So I'll start from the beginning.

:arrow: In the real world I go to a business school to receive my Master's in Computer Science with focus on Computer Programming. I work for a utility company as a glorified repairman for servers and networks ect...

The beginning of my absence was the result of Finals during June. (As a business school we follow a 10 week semester not a 16 week) Shortly following the end of my Finals I was met with an proposition through my company to earn double pay + bonus for what was to be about 2 weeks of work offsite. This offsite project took me from Michigan to Raleigh, North Carolina. For the time being I was shacked up in a hotel for a total of 3 weeks (Due to complications) with my fiance's labtop playing games when I wasn't working. (I finally beat The Witcher 2, badass game)

So lets address some rumors.

:arrow:- Devilize is a jerk off who ran off with hundreds of dollars in donation money!

A- Simply not true, I encourage any single person whom has donated to offer proof that their money was stolen. In case a donator has felt humiliated they may request a full refund of their donation. I know ever single person who donated btw. To make things more official I offer you my paypal transaction record I used to explain myself to my clan. http://i210.photobucket.com/albums/bb205/devilization/mydefensecase.png As you can see I've personally spent hundreds of dollars for the server with my own money, you can also see that with the exception of one payment all payments have been for the server alone. The single payment to Jestservers is the for the clan ts and was requested by one of the clan donators to have half his sum sent to the ts donation.

:arrow:- Devilize changed his phone, we called him and a girl was on the voicemail!

A- That's my fiance's voice, she even says my name, Demetrius, during the voicemail.

:arrow:- Devilize is ignoring people on steam HE'S GUILTY!!!

A- I never had steam online while I was away as the hotel wanted to charge me for internet that was wireless only. My fiance was the one on my computer playing games or watching movies or looking up shit on PerezHilton.com She advised me that people were messaging me while she was on and asked to shut steam off. I advised her to to just shut off the friends list if she wanted to play games.

:arrow:- Devilize is playing eveonline!!!

A- Yes I do, however, since I was unable to update my character's skill list while I was away I asked my fiance to do it for me. She would have been on for only minutes.

:arrow:- Devilize didn't pay for the server obviously he ran off with the money!

A- Call it a series of unfortunate events, Ecko and I were talking about doing upgrades with the servers which would cost more money and a new donation center. The initial plan was to roll them out by July, the month i didn't pay. The first problem came with my relocation, I had planned to be back before the end of July and either pay into the server or begin rolling out the upgrade, unfortunately, I was detained for another week plus which put me over the date for the server bill. I could have made a payment, however, at the time I had no way of communicating to find if we upgraded or not and wasn't about to throw money off into space.

:arrow:- Devilize could have done something to get a hold of someone.

A- True, however, I simply had no idea that being gone for 3 weeks would amount to such random rumors. That being said I did advise a few friends I got a hold of at the last min that I would be gone for sometime. These select friends apparently didn't think it was a big deal, I don't blame them.

So inclosing these rumors are all false - generated by

A. Miscommunication
B. Bruised chromosome
C. Ungrateful little prick(s)
D. All of the above

I apologize to the community if I caused you heartache and chest pains. Thanks for reading.

So you are engaged to a guy?
« Last Edit: July 14, 2011, 07:43:30 pm by Rhaelys »
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Quote from: Uumdi
sweet of you guys to celebrate my birthday
wait you're talking about that devils lettuce arent you, god damnit
Quote from: Kreczor
yo you want to burn some sweet romaine tonight?
Quote from: Uumdi
yeah i smoke that dirty green shit fuck iceberg

Offline Devilize

• Baron
  • Renown: 125
  • Infamy: 48
  • cRPG Player
  • GOD WILLS IT!!!
    • View Profile
    • cRPG_NA Server info
  • Faction: Knights Hospitaller
  • Game nicks: Hospitaller_Devilize, Hospitaller_Devil_Eyez
  • IRC nick: Devilize
« Reply #28 on: July 14, 2011, 10:56:56 pm »
lol, no, I'm heterosexual. Amber, my fiance, doesn't really play pc games, more like pop cap games and card games. On the Wii, however, she is a crazed maniac who plays all of the Mario games she can get. Id like to get her to play a MMO with me but it's just not in the cards. Were getting married summer of 2012.

Offline Tears of Destiny

• Naive
  • King
  • Renown: 1847
  • Infamy: 870
  • Quiet drifting through shallow waters. 死のび
    • View Profile
    • NADS
  • Faction: Black Company
  • IRC nick: Tears
« Reply #29 on: July 14, 2011, 10:59:32 pm »
+2
lol, no, I'm heterosexual. Amber, my fiance, doesn't really play pc games, more like pop cap games and card games. On the Wii, however, she is a crazed maniac who plays all of the Mario games she can get. Id like to get her to play a MMO with me but it's just not in the cards. Were getting married summer of 2012.

yeah yeah yeah stop bragging yeesh anywho who cares we are now all Rabble Rabble Rabble over the Classical drama, you are ancient history!

But seriously, congratulations, that is wonderful news!
I'm not normal and I don't pretend so, my approach is pretty much a bomb crescendo.
Death is a fun way to pass the time though, several little bullets moving in staccato.
The terror of my reign will live on in infamy, singing when they die like a dead man's symphony.