Author Topic: Kapikulu  (Read 1482 times)

Offline Kocik_4th

• Knight
  • Renown: 40
  • Infamy: 30
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: looking for
  • Game nicks: Kocik
  • IRC nick: Kocik
Kapikulu
« on: June 12, 2011, 06:28:53 pm »
We were playing in Kapıkulu EU server 30 minutes ago.We kicked from the server by Kapıkulu_Ozan  because of not attacking each other which is not a rule check  http://forum.c-rpg.net/index.php/topic,2606.0.html. And we can do anything while playing without demolishing any rule.We were attacking each other if we stay as last man.

Also they are putting password on server while 30 players playing in it without disconnecting from database.
Küfür mü? Ne küfürü? aaa?

Offline Feachix

• Beggar
  • Renown: 0
  • Infamy: 0
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Farmers
  • Game nicks: Feachix
Re: Kapikulu
« Reply #1 on: June 12, 2011, 06:29:29 pm »
 8-)

Offline HarunYahya

• Marshall
  • Renown: 965
  • Infamy: 309
  • cRPG Player
  • Proud Abdulla wielder
    • View Profile
  • Faction: BashiBazouks
  • Game nicks: HarunYahya,HarunShootya,Inan
  • IRC nick: HarunYahya
« Reply #2 on: June 12, 2011, 06:33:44 pm »
As far as i know,server admins should know and enforce rules.
In battlefield i can fight whom i want.According to rules there is nothing restricting choosing your enemy.
It's not just clanwise i change my direction if i see phyrex,bjord and other many good fighters and you cannot kick people for this.
Server's welcome messege is EU server rules applied.
Either change this and add your weird rules or do not abuse your power.

Offline nuffen

• Baron
  • Renown: 113
  • Infamy: 114
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Fallen
  • Game nicks: Fallen_Nuffen Fallen_Lilith Fallen_Little_Nuff
  • IRC nick: nuffen
« Reply #3 on: June 12, 2011, 10:51:33 pm »
Where you the last people alive? Because if you was you were breaking this rule:
"-No drawing/delaying the round on purpose (i.e. running away or camping unreachable places when you're one of the last people alive)"
If that was not the case, and if you just avoided some persons while fighting others, please specify this.

Tho, the pw-thingie is a little bit weird. Im bringing this thread to Meow..
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Ottomans_Guard

• Knight
  • Renown: 33
  • Infamy: 10
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: The_Turks
  • Game nicks: agzini yüzünü sevdimin ..ötlemeleri......oglum nekadar gerzeksin sen ya üfff
« Reply #4 on: June 13, 2011, 02:24:22 am »

Offline HarunYahya

• Marshall
  • cRPG Player
  • Proud Abdulla wielder
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 13, 2011, 03:36:50 am »
Where you the last people alive? Because if you was you were breaking this rule:
"-No drawing/delaying the round on purpose (i.e. running away or camping unreachable places when you're one of the last people alive)"
If that was not the case, and if you just avoided some persons while fighting others, please specify this.

Tho, the pw-thingie is a little bit weird. Im bringing this thread to Meow..
We are talking about when lots of players around,avoiding clan mates or your friends.We are doing this and this is not against the rules.If we are the last ones we always fight . I translated EU rules to Turkish,i know rules and we are all aware of them as clan.
Tell me if choosing whom to fight on battle is against the rules or not . This is why people get kicked and the reason of this complaint messege.I see kapikulu server thread but i don't think that they can enforce this rule cuz you cannot be sure if a guy is avoiding one guy for he's his friend or clanmate or trying to flank him or going to kill another guy...This is the most bullshit rule i've ever heard of ...

Offline nuffen

• Baron
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 13, 2011, 03:59:43 am »
We are talking about when lots of players around,avoiding clan mates or your friends.We are doing this and this is not against the rules.If we are the last ones we always fight . I translated EU rules to Turkish,i know rules and we are all aware of them as clan.
Tell me if choosing whom to fight on battle is against the rules or not . This is why people get kicked and the reason of this complaint messege.I see kapikulu server thread but i don't think that they can enforce this rule cuz you cannot be sure if a guy is avoiding one guy for he's his friend or clanmate or trying to flank him or going to kill another guy...This is the most bullshit rule i've ever heard of ...

They are free to enforce rules as they want, but if you think this is a problem, you should contact Meow. Tho, Im pretty sure hell just tell you that its not his problem.

Offline caki

• Noble
  • Renown: 11
  • Infamy: 1
  • cRPG Player
  • Diplomat of The Turks'
    • View Profile
  • Faction: The Turks
  • Game nicks: Kapikulu_caki, Kapikulu_caki_pokemon, Kapikulu_caki_cavcav, Kebapci_Abuzittin_Usta
  • IRC nick: cakican
« Reply #7 on: June 13, 2011, 04:05:42 am »
Rules have changed and you have been warned before you got kicked. This rule may seem weird buf if you abuse that there is no rule about this then we need a rule. Cuz when i'm fighting with a guy from opposite team and if one guy is just attacking me but his faction mates, this is also weird.
Let me tell what happened to me. I was shooting a guy in ruins. And his faction mates was obviusly visible. He doesn't even shoot his faction mates which was obviusly visible, just waiting for me to shoot.
And not finished. Players from the same faction are just standing side-by-side waiting other players to die or they just attack others which are not from their faction. When this happens a lot, the spirit of gaming of the other players get ruined.
To keep the joy of gaming we had put this rule. And other rule was about swearing, I guess you are not against this one.
You can read the rules here again http://forum.c-rpg.net/index.php/topic,8063.0.html
There is nothing personal with these rules and please don't make it personal.
We asked about the rules to meow before establishing them. And he said they are perfectly fine.
Edit:
I forgot to say. Of course we can not be sure if you are avoiding some guy in fight just because you are afraid of his fighting style or something else. But when you make this extremely obvius(like what happened before) this can be understood :)
« Last Edit: June 13, 2011, 04:20:42 am by caki »

Offline HarunYahya

• Marshall
  • cRPG Player
  • Proud Abdulla wielder
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 13, 2011, 05:31:36 am »
Rules have changed and you have been warned before you got kicked. This rule may seem weird buf if you abuse that there is no rule about this then we need a rule. Cuz when i'm fighting with a guy from opposite team and if one guy is just attacking me but his faction mates, this is also weird.
Let me tell what happened to me. I was shooting a guy in ruins. And his faction mates was obviusly visible. He doesn't even shoot his faction mates which was obviusly visible, just waiting for me to shoot.
And not finished. Players from the same faction are just standing side-by-side waiting other players to die or they just attack others which are not from their faction. When this happens a lot, the spirit of gaming of the other players get ruined.
To keep the joy of gaming we had put this rule. And other rule was about swearing, I guess you are not against this one.
You can read the rules here again http://forum.c-rpg.net/index.php/topic,8063.0.html
There is nothing personal with these rules and please don't make it personal.
We asked about the rules to meow before establishing them. And he said they are perfectly fine.
Edit:
I forgot to say. Of course we can not be sure if you are avoiding some guy in fight just because you are afraid of his fighting style or something else. But when you make this extremely obvius(like what happened before) this can be understood :)
Well i can always tell you different reasons to avoid my teammates.You cannot deny any of it.Motive of avoiding anyone on battlefield could have limitless reasons and you are punishing only one of those reasons which is "I didn't attack him because he's my friend/clan mate." when the accused person says "I didn't attack him because im not capable of killing him,i wanted to stay alive to kill weaker people" or "I didn't attack him because i wanted to sneak behind of him by jumping out from that window." or "I didn't attack him because i was running to kill the archer who's shooting us for hours..." or "I didn't attack him because our teammate was in trouble i had to go and help him." this goes forever and you cannot prove that he didn't attack because he's his clanmate and if you didn't prove the incident , you cannot punish people  this is against the rules.

I also do not believe that this thing kills game experience for everyone since there is banner balance on and most of the factions are already in the same team.
If Meow accepts this ridiculous rule please try to act reasonable and do not kick or punish people by only your accusations if you can't prove that he's not attacking because he's his faction member like your rule says , don't kick people. If you can prove go on and permaban.

Please add those rules to "Show game rules" thing in game so people will be aware of it.
I do support the swearing rule since there are lots of retards playing on Kapikulu server who speaks like "Good morning son of a bitch ! " etc...Sadly that server is like undeveloped african country,everyone flames/trolls each other to fight ...When there is an admin everyone play like normal and kind folks,when he leaves everyone starts to swear,send leech thing etc,bump teammates,tk ...lots of shit going on for no reason....

I don't know how to cure this but i know that you,kapikulu admins are very tired and unhappy about this situation.
Maybe the stress affects your decisions sometimes, we are all humans and we can make mistakes.
You guys try hard to be constructive most of the time i am aware of that. You try to please everyone but you cannot . I suggest you to don't take this game that serious.
I hope people will realise that this is a game for killing time and having fun someday.
edit:Added some stuff and correction of mistakes.
« Last Edit: June 13, 2011, 05:41:53 am by koyama »

Offline caki

• Noble
  • cRPG Player
  • Diplomat of The Turks'
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Kapikulu_caki, Kapikulu_caki_pokemon, Kapikulu_caki_cavcav, Kebapci_Abuzittin_Usta
« Reply #9 on: June 13, 2011, 06:15:48 am »
Well i can always tell you different reasons to avoid my teammates.You cannot deny any of it.Motive of avoiding anyone on battlefield could have limitless reasons and you are punishing only one of those reasons which is "I didn't attack him because he's my friend/clan mate." when the accused person says "I didn't attack him because im not capable of killing him,i wanted to stay alive to kill weaker people" or "I didn't attack him because i wanted to sneak behind of him by jumping out from that window." or "I didn't attack him because i was running to kill the archer who's shooting us for hours..." or "I didn't attack him because our teammate was in trouble i had to go and help him." this goes forever and you cannot prove that he didn't attack because he's his clanmate and if you didn't prove the incident , you cannot punish people  this is against the rules.

I also do not believe that this thing kills game experience for everyone since there is banner balance on and most of the factions are already in the same team.
If Meow accepts this ridiculous rule please try to act reasonable and do not kick or punish people by only your accusations if you can't prove that he's not attacking because he's his faction member like your rule says , don't kick people. If you can prove go on and permaban.

Please add those rules to "Show game rules" thing in game so people will be aware of it.
I do support the swearing rule since there are lots of retards playing on Kapikulu server who speaks like "Good morning son of a bitch ! " etc...Sadly that server is like undeveloped african country,everyone flames/trolls each other to fight ...When there is an admin everyone play like normal and kind folks,when he leaves everyone starts to swear,send leech thing etc,bump teammates,tk ...lots of shit going on for no reason....

I don't know how to cure this but i know that you,kapikulu admins are very tired and unhappy about this situation.
Maybe the stress affects your decisions sometimes, we are all humans and we can make mistakes.
You guys try hard to be constructive most of the time i am aware of that. You try to please everyone but you cannot . I suggest you to don't take this game that serious.
I hope people will realise that this is a game for killing time and having fun someday.
edit:Added some stuff and correction of mistakes.
I wish I had recorded some videos about those incidents. Of course you can expand the list of not attacking.I believe anyone seeing them would agree with me on the rule. We didn't set up these rules to make ridiculous acts. You don't have to worry about abusing admin powers.
I know that too many people are coming to server and irritate other players. We can not expect them to act reasonable or sober. And yeah we can not please everyone. But doing something is better than nothing. You can criticise the rules, but as i told we needed these rules to make a joyful gaming environment for everyone.
Edit :  We will put the forum link in the game's "Show game rules" section. There is not enough space there to put all rules.
« Last Edit: June 13, 2011, 06:22:43 am by caki »

Offline Lord_Panos

• Turkish
  • Permanently Banned
  • Renown: 431
  • Infamy: 203
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Saracens
  • Game nicks: Abdul_Rashid_PanBaba,Panos
  • IRC nick: Panos
« Reply #10 on: June 13, 2011, 06:23:37 am »
is this youre problem?>>>http://forum.c-rpg.net/index.php/topic,8063.0.html

Damn son u are very smart u made a server rules thread AFTER the fucking post...but there seems to be only 1 small problem,we can see the fucking time of the threads so here we go...

YOUR THREAD>
TR_Kapikulu_cRPG(Latest Update)
« on: Yesterday at 02:46:39 »

AND

THEIR THREAD>
Kapikulu
« on: Yesterday at 15:28:53 »

retardation at its fucking best i guess.. :twisted:
« Last Edit: June 13, 2011, 06:24:56 am by Lord_Panos »
In this community,if you cheat,which is the ultimate crime to do in a game,you can buy a second cd key and everything is fine,but if you troll you get a permaban and be in danger for a second one,fair isn`t it?

Offline caki

• Noble
  • cRPG Player
  • Diplomat of The Turks'
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: June 13, 2011, 06:36:44 am »

Damn son u are very smart u made a server rules thread AFTER the fucking post...but there seems to be only 1 small problem,we can see the fucking time of the threads so here we go...

YOUR THREAD>
TR_Kapikulu_cRPG(Latest Update)
« on: Yesterday at 02:46:39 »

AND

THEIR THREAD>
Kapikulu
« on: Yesterday at 15:28:53 »

retardation at its fucking best i guess.. :twisted:
I thought anyone could understand "Yesterday at 02:46:39" < "Yesterday at 15:28:53". Oh wait you don't  :? Server rules have been put before the kicking incident you clever boy.

Offline Lord_Panos

• Turkish
  • Permanently Banned
  • Renown: 431
  • Infamy: 203
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Saracens
  • Game nicks: Abdul_Rashid_PanBaba,Panos
  • IRC nick: Panos
« Reply #12 on: June 13, 2011, 06:43:56 am »
^^ plz gtfo monkey iq..
In this community,if you cheat,which is the ultimate crime to do in a game,you can buy a second cd key and everything is fine,but if you troll you get a permaban and be in danger for a second one,fair isn`t it?

Offline HarunYahya

• Marshall
  • cRPG Player
  • Proud Abdulla wielder
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: June 13, 2011, 06:57:25 am »
@Panos worst troll i've ever seen lol
@Caki : Just add "swearing and bypassing enemies forbidden" under "EU server rules applied".You'll explain with warning if someone breaks the rule in game.No one can click the forum link if you put it on there and they can't copy paste it =) typing all topic=61,261;last3616 etc is not very handy :P
I wasn't on the server when all these things happen so i dunno what exactly happened i am just writing my comments according to rule and what i've heard.
If you had FTP access i think you can type whatever you want to game rules thingy but on limited admin tools ingame i hope you can fit at least the basics of your random rules.

Offline nuffen

• Baron
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: June 13, 2011, 02:20:29 pm »
This discussion has nothing to do with this forum. Im gonna lock it and remove it.