Author Topic: I need a translator  (Read 4840 times)

Offline Diavolo

• Peasant
  • Renown: 2
  • Infamy: 0
  • cRPG Player
  • Engineering student - Will pwn your ass in physics
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Knights Templars
  • Game nicks: Templar_Diavolo, Aleta
Re: I need a translator
« Reply #60 on: June 01, 2011, 11:27:15 pm »
What reasons do people have for not learning english? I understand if people dont speak a perfect accent, or dont have an Oxford British english vocabulary. However, learning english is pretty easy with television and internet as it is. If someone is interested in computer games or the internet or something like that they have to learn english. Like I posted earlier in this thread, I didnt learn much english in school. (even though we had it some years) I already learned enugh english to get by before we started learning it at school. So I was like 10 when I was skilled enugh in english not to need a translation. So most people who want to speak english, should be able to. Its just like manual blocking. To be honest I'd say its easier to learn english than manual blocking.

I am not trying to be mean to anyone here, and its nice to get translators to understand some people who cant speak the language. Its just that I really dont like people who speak an other language than english on the internet. Atleast french people who I know are well educated.(they often know english, but some times they dont. or pretend not to) When you have an infant/baby, the first things they learn are:
1) walk/talk 2) read 3)write 4)riding a bike 5)english 6)santa isnt real 7)etc Thats how its supposed to be. How come some people just skipped the step about english?
visitors can't see pics , please register or login