Author Topic: Taleworlds C-RPG Forums?  (Read 2904 times)

Offline Yeldur

• Global Head Retard
  • Duke
  • Renown: 574
  • Infamy: 189
  • cRPG Player
  • Trained by Nord BlueKnight
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Nordmen, Burg Krems, Acre
  • Game nicks: ladoea, Yeldur
Re: Taleworlds C-RPG Forums?
« Reply #30 on: March 15, 2017, 10:27:35 pm »
+2
I'd still like to see a cRPG team at a native tournament.
To be completely honest I don't think it would work, native and C-RPG play almost like two different games, they're too far apart to make competing the same as it would both ways, you'd either have to have the C-RPG team fighting in native or native fighting in C-RPG, and either way, one team would be at a disadvantage every time.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

he,  the god admin.  drink the tea, not ascared to  fight in th  batefield,

Offline the real god emperor

• King
  • Renown: 1630
  • Infamy: 348
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Knight
  • Et tu, Brute?
    • View Profile
    • Click for gifts
  • Faction: Rome
  • Game nicks: Captain_Sweden
« Reply #31 on: March 15, 2017, 10:33:50 pm »
Tbh i used to do fairly well in Warband Matchmaking client, native feels like your reflexes are enhanced and as a cRPG player your tactics will be somewhat unorthodox to a mative player so you can use that to your advantage.

Offline banned123

• Knight
  • Renown: 65
  • Infamy: 62
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: March 15, 2017, 11:34:21 pm »
lmao what tourney was this? The only c-rpg guy to come over and do something semi successful was ManOfWar back in like 2011.

Teams from various mods have tried to compete in Native. They enter our big tourneys, then get rekt for 2-3 weeks and rq. If you think y'all are so much better come over and play.

Lol, the person you're quoting is awful as are almost all cRPG players, but Native players also hilariously overrate themselves and the people who win native duel tournaments. The best player from cRPG (Kaoklai) is/was considerably better than any native person I've ever dueled, someone like M was trash and overly relied on feints that only beat bads.

Offline Schoi

• Duke
  • Renown: 578
  • Infamy: 114
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: small weiner
  • Game nicks: Skoi, Schoi, jus_the_tip_bby_feel_rlygud
« Reply #33 on: March 16, 2017, 05:41:34 pm »
+3
mative player

Ah yes the ol' mative players, always trying to mate with anyone they find but thanks to your crpg tactics of "Hello!" and "Hello!" you were able to easily repel the oncoming mative players so they mated with someone else.
Best quote
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Well fact is, NA players are mostly casual normies not knowing mechanics & who would have no chance against competitive EU players on the same ping.

Offline the real god emperor

• King
  • Renown: 1630
  • Infamy: 348
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Knight
  • Et tu, Brute?
    • View Profile
    • Click for gifts
  • Faction: Rome
  • Game nicks: Captain_Sweden
« Reply #34 on: March 16, 2017, 06:09:15 pm »
+2
Ah yes the ol' mative players, always trying to mate with anyone they find but thanks to your crpg tactics of "Hello!" and "Hello!" you were able to easily repel the oncoming mative players so they mated with someone else.

I wrote that from phone die

Offline Asheram

• King
  • Renown: 1107
  • Infamy: 124
  • cRPG Player
  • stuck in a never ending time loop
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: March 16, 2017, 06:37:27 pm »
+3
The matives are restless.
Mortal Combat!ARYS "@Asheram you arent even what you stole from me bud"
PENDULUM
For everything that could have been At least we took the ride There's no relief in bitterness Might as well let it die

Offline Davic

• Baron
  • Renown: 100
  • Infamy: 8
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Semenstorm, Medieval Carriage Club
  • Game nicks: Davic, Gayvic, Cavic, Xavic, Maulvic
« Reply #36 on: March 16, 2017, 09:46:48 pm »
+3
uhh, you sure you were playing native, gurg? cRPG's turn rate has been slowed down significantly compared to native. Pretty sure a dev can confirm, it was mentioned in some patch notes years ago. You'll definitely notice it if you spend a bit of time on duels or something.

Also, movement speed in native would depend on which faction you're playing - they all have different stats, they're not visible in-game though afaik. You can see each faction's stats here: http://mountandblade.wikia.com/wiki/Multiplayer

nord inf has the highest PS in the game, a whopping 5 lmao

I don't think it's pure trash, but I can see why people prefer cRPG for sure. Obviously native is a lot more balanced for scrims and competitive 1v1 which is why the ultra try hards tend to stick to it and bash mods like cRPG. If I wanted to participate in a duel tournament or something, I'd prefer native just for the fact that everyone's on an even playing field with identical stats and gear. But for everything else, cRPG mustard race

As someone whose split his time pretty even between cRPG and Native, I've always wondered if character stats worked the same way in both modules. Obviously they pretty much have the same function, but it a 5 PS in Native equivalent to a 5 PS in cRPG? It's difficult to tell in-game because of the differences in armor ratings, 5 PS gets the job done in Native because you're mostly fighting light-medium armored opponents, whereas in cRPG its frustrating to fight someone in even medium-tier armor with 5 PS.

Gurg is right about movement speed in Native though, as long as you're not a peasant or max STR build in cRPG, you're probably moving faster than anyone in Native.

Personally, cRPG has always been more fun than Native, but Native is better balanced for competitive play and strategy.