Author Topic: Ban Amox_Cancer  (Read 1578 times)

Offline Xesta

• Count
  • Renown: 187
  • Infamy: 27
  • cRPG Player
  • Known as the best player of cRPG.
    • View Profile
Ban Amox_Cancer
« on: February 27, 2016, 02:16:05 am »
1. Name of your character involved: Xesta
2. Name of offending character(s): Amox_Cancer
3. Time and server, as accurately as possible: Around 1:50 am gmt +1
4. Written description of what happened, the whole story. Also what happened before and after:
So I was fighting vs some guy and suddenly I got a fullswing in my back by "Amox_Cancer", he then suddenly joined the fight. After that I hit him ONCE by accident and he suddenly goes full nuts on me and trying to kill me for no clear reason (admin was on the server but it was blackbow and since Amox_Cancer is in mercs he didn't do shit literally, he even said that he doesn't give a fuck about that he breaks the rules and teamhits also other people on purpose like not_autobus etc.)
5. Why you think the offender did what he did:
He even stated that he is drunk and that he was having a fun time by giving other people a bad time, so yeah really funny of him doing that to other people wanting to play normally and not being drunk in rl  like him.
Also before he was stating that he did it but later on he just lied about it, good guy.
6. Multiple Screenshots:
When it all happened (blackbow hating on me like always, but seems like he doesn't have the adminpower anymore to mute people for no reason, which is a good thing anyways, or he would've already done that like several times before against me)

http://puu.sh/nmMfS/5d26779a6f.jpg

Then after I told blackbow that he broke the rules and started killing people in the team by teamhitting them on purpose while they were fighting the enemy, not_autobus can approve that as he was with me at that time:

http://puu.sh/nmM9k/0a21af05c6.jpg

Blackbow pretending to be afk even tho other people approve that amox_cancer was on a th spree  he just responded with "idgaf", he is such a f**** biased admin and he was always crying in the past about krems people and their admins for being biased, but if you take a clear look you will see who really is the biased admin in this mod.

Since blackbow is an admin many people complained, and as you can see with a reason. I don't even know why he is admin like seriously, he isn't even doing his job if it involves clanmembers, what the fuck?!
7. Names of players who witnessed what happened:
not_autobus, stood right next to me and fighted with me.
« Last Edit: February 27, 2016, 02:37:43 am by Xesta »
Xesta you dumb fuck it all started because of you.Everyone i know in this server hates u pimple faced fuck.Go find someone else to pull your nipples,spit your face and tell how stupid you are i'm done with you.I'LL KEBAP YOUR ASS ON MY SHISH I'LL TURN FACE HOLES INTO A SPERM SPLATTER TO GROW FETUS IN UR MOMS UTERUS

Offline autobus

• OKAM Developer
  • Renown: 598
  • Infamy: 127
  • cRPG Player Sir White Knight
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Bartering Brigade "Black Tea"
  • Game nicks: Autobus, Shushu, Samodur
  • IRC nick: Autobus
Re: Ban Amox_Cancer
« Reply #1 on: February 27, 2016, 02:39:20 am »
Not even a week back to crpg and here we go  :D
Yeah, can confirm it happened.
Couple seconds before the incident Amox_Cancer teamhitted me out of nowhere and didn't apologise, which was a little bit weird. I've reported him, which you can see in the logs, and decided to pay attention for a while. After some seconds he went after Xesta with no enemies close to them and clearly made couple swings at him. To me it looked like an intentional teamhit.
Although he stated he didn't see anything, Blackbows attitude toward Xesta seemed to be in the spirit of "calm down kiddo noone gives a fuck about you", my statements he just ignored.

(click to show/hide)

Offline Casul

• King
  • Renown: 1010
  • Infamy: 138
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop
  • I like animals
    • View Profile
  • Faction: plate goons club, Krems
  • Game nicks: Cassi, Antarctica
  • IRC nick: Cassi
« Reply #2 on: February 27, 2016, 08:01:49 am »
edit: nvm, sorry
Maybe if Coronoa virus gets rid of 50 percent or more of the world population we can do without a pope and religion.

Offline matt2507

• King
  • Renown: 1013
  • Infamy: 168
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • It is when making anything that we become anyone.
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Mercenaries
  • Game nicks: Merc_Raylin The_Village_Idiot Mohamed_Ali
« Reply #3 on: February 27, 2016, 01:39:14 pm »
To me it look more like a big misunderstanding between you.
In the second screenshot, where the discussion begin, you start it by:
"idgaf if you break the rules"
"I report it"

After that, you asked Blackbow if he can ban him and he asked you what happened because he was afk. You have tell him what happened without mentioning who have done that. What he do (what I would do too if it was me) was probably to read the log who start with: "idgaf if you break the rules"

And I'm sure that the misunderstanding is here because just after that, we see Blackbow asking you: "idgaf ?"

I'm 99% sure that Blackbow was thinking that Idgaf was the name of the guy who make shit.
Tbh, it's the first time that I read idgaf and I didn't have understand on the first read that it mean "I don't give a fuck".

And because you didn't have understand too why he told you "idgaf ?" you started to tell him badmin and stuff and that's what probably make him ignoring the situation.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

No donkeys were harmed in the making of this gif.

Offline Xesta

• Count
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 27, 2016, 01:52:21 pm »
I told him 100 times what happened, autobus witnessed it all, there is no misunderstanding, stop pretending there was one, I only made those 2 screenshots and NEUTRAL admins, and no you are not one since you're always taking blackbows side and also you're a merc, can take a look into this whole mess.

And yeah, I was mad but this was after I told blackbow 100 times what happened and I wrote "Idgaf if you break the rules I report it" cus he (Amox_Cancer) said to me, "I'm drunk I don't care lololol, dont be meeeed is just a game". So yeah, he provoked me, blackbow provoked me by doing jackshit and also provoking me all the time, if you took a real look at the first screenshot you can see how blackbow states randomely that he can't mute me anymore, which he also wanted to do. Me and blackbow hate each other since years, but he shouldn't take this AGAIN into a personal warfare between us, he should just do his damn job. If he isn't  he shouldn't be an admin?!
Xesta you dumb fuck it all started because of you.Everyone i know in this server hates u pimple faced fuck.Go find someone else to pull your nipples,spit your face and tell how stupid you are i'm done with you.I'LL KEBAP YOUR ASS ON MY SHISH I'LL TURN FACE HOLES INTO A SPERM SPLATTER TO GROW FETUS IN UR MOMS UTERUS

Offline XyNox

• Marshall
  • Renown: 801
  • Infamy: 219
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Quincy Clan
  • Game nicks: Quincy_XyNox
« Reply #5 on: February 27, 2016, 02:52:54 pm »
To be honest, when I was read the chatlog I thought "igdaf" to be the name of the person who is breaking the rules as well. I actually had to google it. I think Blackbow thought the same, indicated by the question mark behind his chatmessage, which otherwise would not make sense there. Apparently we are too old to keep track of all 'em youngster-internet-talk. Next thing you know you are in a retirement center making peepee in a plastic container that is attached to your wheelchair :/

Offline Xesta

• Count
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 27, 2016, 02:59:28 pm »
He said idgaf more than once, so no he used the questionmark as a proof of his ignorance.

Offline matt2507

• King
  • Renown: 1013
  • Infamy: 168
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • It is when making anything that we become anyone.
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Mercenaries
  • Game nicks: Merc_Raylin The_Village_Idiot Mohamed_Ali
« Reply #7 on: February 27, 2016, 03:08:54 pm »
I told him 100 times what happened, autobus witnessed it all, there is no misunderstanding, stop pretending there was one, I only made those 2 screenshots and NEUTRAL admins, and no you are not one since you're always taking blackbows side and also you're a merc, can take a look into this whole mess.

Take more screenshot next time then. I talk only about what I see here, I can't know what has been said if it's not on screenshots.

And yes, I take Blackbow side here because to me he didn't do bad, he probably just didn't have understand what happened. And it's not because I'm a Merc that I should not.

Just to be clear: administration and clan is two different things. Thinking that a Merc would not kick or ban another Merc is stupid. I have already kicked a Merc. I never see one making shit to a point to be banned but if I see one, I will not hesitate to take a decision. how I will able to do what i'm gonna do if not ?

And yeah, I was mad but this was after I told blackbow 100 times what happened and I wrote "Idgaf if you break the rules I report it" cus he (Amox_Cancer) said to me, "I'm drunk I don't care lololol, dont be meeeed is just a game".

Blackbow told you that he was afk.

So yeah, he provoked me, blackbow provoked me by doing jackshit and also provoking me all the time, if you took a real look at the first screenshot you can see how blackbow states randomely that he can't mute me anymore, which he also wanted to do. Me and blackbow hate each other since years, but he shouldn't take this AGAIN into a personal warfare between us, he should just do his damn job. If he isn't  he shouldn't be an admin?!

Funny to see you talking about provocations when I see your signature at the end...

Anyway: Amox_Cancer banned 4 days for teamwounding.
Scheduled Unban   01.03.2016 13:51:00

As usual, I can't lock the thread. I know that it's hard for you because you understand the word "calm" as much as Blackbow understand the word "Idgaf" but please calm down and lock this thread or wait another admin to lock it and consider this thread locked. Use the admin feedback thread if you want to continue this discussion.

No donkeys were harmed in the making of this gif.

Offline Xesta

• Count
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 27, 2016, 03:13:27 pm »
It is just funny as heck how deliusional you argue when I have a DEV AS MY WITNESS who saw the whole shit I'm trying to explain here, since amox_cancer got banned I will lock this thread tho, and ofcourse I will keep posting in his feedback thread if it is needed, I don't even want to but he forces me to with the shit he's doing since he's admin, so yeah.

Offline Uther Pendragon

• King
  • Renown: 1253
  • Infamy: 133
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • EX Head of EU and NA admin teams
    • View Profile
    • Strategus Guide
  • Faction: Stromgarde
  • Game nicks: Uthyr Pendraeg, Uthyr, mr fucking dtv hero admin, Stromgarde_Uthyr_Pendraeg
  • IRC nick: Something along those lines above
« Reply #9 on: February 27, 2016, 03:20:42 pm »
Overruling - consulted it with few other admins (Rico, XyNox)

Amox_Cancer is essay banned.

Write an essay for >800 words in which you reflect on your behaviour in the past week(s), regarding rules violation.
« Last Edit: February 27, 2016, 03:40:31 pm by Uther Pendragon »
Nemo prudens punit, quia peccatum est, sed ne peccetur.
I (used to) manage character issues, reverting, restoring and fixing related mistakes and some other stuff. Feel free to message if you encounter a problem.
He's not the hero DTV deserves but he's the one they need.