Poll

Should the 2nd most manueverable/fastest horses have more hitpoints/armor than the fastest/most maneuverable horses?

Yes, lets gets some diversity among the cavalry
21 (52.5%)
No, I am a lame MW courser/arabian warhorse rider and I think horses should be unstoppable elephants
11 (27.5%)
Lets just get rid of all cav
8 (20%)

Total Members Voted: 40

Voting closed: June 10, 2011, 06:55:08 pm

Author Topic: Make fastest/maneuverable horses have less hps/armor than 2nd most man/fastest  (Read 1650 times)

Offline Torp

• Knight
  • Renown: 66
  • Infamy: 12
  • cRPG Player
  • Do evil to others before they do evil to you
    • View Profile
  • Faction: The Fallen Brigade
  • Game nicks: Fallen_Kenkyaku
  • IRC nick: Torp
but you if your suggestion goes through, the best horse will not be as good as the best horse is now, which result in a general cav nerf, since people wont be able to use as good a horse as they do now.

Offline Bulzur

• Earl
  • Renown: 465
  • Infamy: 102
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Caravan Guild.
  • Game nicks: Guard_Bulzur
but you if your suggestion goes through, the best horse will not be as good as the best horse is now, which result in a general cav nerf, since people wont be able to use as good a horse as they do now.

So your actually saying that the arabian courser is the best horse, even though it's less expensive than the Destrier and all armored horse. And you find it normal ?

Anyway, i also think Horses should get looked at. I wouldn't mind at all if 2 or 3 horses with different stats, but somewhat balanced, would have the same price. All for the sake of variety and balance. (even if people with x3 horses would probably still play their heirloomed horse instead of others)
Take away the extra health from courser and Arabian, and give it to the Palfrey, is a good idea. You want speed and maneuver, okay, but don't also have more health.
[14:36] <@chadz> when you login there is a message "your life as horse archer was too depressing for you. you decided to commit suicide. please create a new char"
[19:32] <@chadz> if(dave_ukr_is_in_server) then rain_chance = 98%;

Offline Torp

• Knight
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
So your actually saying that the arabian courser is the best horse, even though it's less expensive than the Destrier and all armored horse. And you find it normal ?

Anyway, i also think Horses should get looked at. I wouldn't mind at all if 2 or 3 horses with different stats, but somewhat balanced, would have the same price. All for the sake of variety and balance. (even if people with x3 horses would probably still play their heirloomed horse instead of others)
Take away the extra health from courser and Arabian, and give it to the Palfrey, is a good idea. You want speed and maneuver, okay, but don't also have more health.

i am simply saying that most people use arabian warhorse and courser, and that they therefore are considered the best horses compared to the price.

Offline El_Infante

• Count
  • Renown: 167
  • Infamy: 60
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Tercio_Alejandro_Farnesio
I read another suggestion that I think is the better. Lowering Speed/Maneuvers of horses due to its % of HP left.

Offline Tzar

• Marshall
  • Renown: 996
  • Infamy: 564
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Byzantium
  • Game nicks: Byzantium_TzarOfRushYa
  • IRC nick: TZAR
The Arab warhorse and courser is simply just OP as hell and thus its the only ones you see it would be stupid not to ride one yourself..
I've never played a server where people split up as much or as often as on EU1.  No wonder range is having a field day.

Offline Torp

• Knight
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
The Arab warhorse and courser is simply just OP as hell and thus its the only ones you see it would be stupid not to ride one yourself..

i actually see more rounceys out there since people cant afford the upkeep