Author Topic: Crowning of King Arys, King of the North, and King of the Steppe  (Read 2308 times)

Offline Tristan_of_Erzoth

• Game Admin
  • Renown: 1000
  • Infamy: 217
  • cRPG Player
  • I dont know
    • View Profile
    • steam id
  • Faction: Calradian Confederacy
  • Game nicks: Tristan_of_Erzoth, Sorcerer_Tholamin, Big_Dick_McCallister
  • IRC nick: wtf is an IRC
Re: Crowning of King Arys, King of the North, and King of the Steppe
« Reply #15 on: September 02, 2015, 07:36:16 am »
+1
Ah, Tristan, that would be the difference between war and diplomacy. Which, obviously you've been confused on. Diplomacy is where you arrange such things as fief transfers or goods exchanges to settle disputes. Perhaps your confusion between diplomacy and war explains why you so easily went back on your word some months ago. Rest assured though, no such confusion on our part. We are most definitely at war with you.

Really? Because I've been pretty comfortable in Slezkh Castle for the last couple weeks, even managed to respec it and get rid of all that shit gear you guys made and put some actual good stuff in there.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

http://steamcommunity.com/id/evilmagic/

Offline ArysOakheart

• Strategus Councillor
  • Renown: 1322
  • Infamy: 176
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Free Peasants of Fisdnar
  • Game nicks: Arys_TheDrunkenPeasant
Re: Crowning of King Arys, King of the North, and King of the Steppe
« Reply #16 on: September 14, 2015, 11:08:57 am »
+2
Really? Because I've been pretty comfortable in Slezkh Castle for the last couple weeks, even managed to respec it and get rid of all that shit gear you guys made and put some actual good stuff in there.

We've been pretty comfortable in Fisdnar for the past few years. Might want to learn something from that.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login