Author Topic: unban HarDraaDa  (Read 862 times)

Offline coucouleloup

• Knight
  • Renown: 40
  • Infamy: 5
  • cRPG Player Sir White Pawn A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
unban HarDraaDa
« on: October 26, 2014, 03:02:13 pm »
i answer here cause, friedturtle closed the ban subject without possibility to defend myself. Yeah i m guilty. I thed on purpose Xesta, cause he had a bad education.

He insulted me of motherfucker(who is he to insult me like that ?, and insult my mother too ?)

Like his screen show it, i thed him by mistake with a throw, and i came to him with my sword up to signify that i was sorry, and what did he do ? He started to slash me on purpose to kill me. So i defended my life and i started to fight him, and after that, he insulted me of motherfucker. Nobody talking of my mother ,my mother is a lady, and i don't insult mothers of others. That's explain why, because i was dead, i started to teamhit him the next round for his bad education. It's not a secret that it's a sensible point. talking bad of my family  is not allowed, and nobody insult my family irl or in a game without troubles. I know that i broke rules of a the game and i assume the punishment

HarDraada

Offline Fips

• King
  • Renown: 1217
  • Infamy: 290
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Holy Roman Empire
  • Game nicks: Fips_HRE
Re: unban HarDraaDa
« Reply #1 on: October 26, 2014, 03:40:07 pm »
There is nothing to defend. You teamhitted on purpose and someone made a ban request which rightfully has been accepted. If he hit you intentionally before then make your own ban request, but don't come crying when you're getting caught doing the exact same offence.
Also, who the hell gets offended by "motherfucker" on the internet. Grow a pair, as long as the person isn't consistently insulting you in such a manner, this is not something that needs punishing in this very special community that we have. Anyway, i'm definitely not encouraging any disrespectful behaviour here, as i said, if it's done on a regular basis and you can provide proof for it i will get this person banned, but taking the matter in your own hands by breaking the rules is not the way to do prevent it.
Take a chill pill, ignore fools and follow the rules, it's that simple.

Offline coucouleloup

• Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 26, 2014, 03:58:08 pm »
Have you answered without read my post fips ?

cause i see your answer, i can doubt you did it. First i didnd't came to cry.
 I said that i accept the punishment, that's not crying. and i a said that i was guilty too (have you relly read the post ?) You can be admin, you are a person too, and it's my right to have the feeling i want to. If i want to be offended cause my family is insulted, it's my right, and it's not at you say me to grow a pair, even if you are that sort of guy who accept to be be insulted. If you come like admin to answer me, you can use neutral voice and wisdow to answer and some objectivity. Here i see nothing of that, except that it's true i broke rules and you say it. For the rest i am enough old to decide by myself if i want accept or not to be insulted

HarDraaDa

Offline Fips

• King
  • Renown: 1217
  • Infamy: 290
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Holy Roman Empire
  • Game nicks: Fips_HRE
« Reply #3 on: October 26, 2014, 04:09:03 pm »
So you're saying you should be treated differently as every other player because you're older than most? Sorry but that's not gonna happen. Use the mute function if you're insulted that easily. If we're gonna start banning people for a simple "motherfucker" or "cunt", cRPG will be empty within a week.

Offline coucouleloup

• Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 26, 2014, 04:17:47 pm »
didn't ask a different treatment than others, and i didn't ask to ban xesta. Just wrote this post to explain what really happen and not this lie post xesta wrote. Cause that's i described is that really happen, ans why i  started to teamwounded him.

Offline Rhygar666

• Count
  • Renown: 230
  • Infamy: 107
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • möp
    • View Profile
  • Faction: HRE
  • Game nicks: Rhygay666_HRE
« Reply #5 on: October 26, 2014, 07:10:45 pm »
motherfucker