Author Topic: Members of the Melee Gaming Team  (Read 2562 times)

Offline Turkhammer

• Earl
  • Renown: 376
  • Infamy: 194
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
Re: Members of the Melee Gaming Team
« Reply #30 on: August 06, 2014, 06:02:39 pm »
If I'd have to guess it's these posts judging by the warning reason. I even underlined the most relevant parts:

Some warnings have link to the rule breaking post(s). Doesn't work if we have to remove the posts tho and I don't think we have to point everything out like to a dog when it has done something wrong. You should have a look at your own post history if you can't remember what you wrote/posted and make your own conclusions. Then adjust your behavior accordingly if you don't want to get warned again... And again... and again :wink:

Thanks Odin.  Yes, you should point out at least the post when you issue a warning.  Even speeding tickets have the details when issued.  I didn't consider that word anymore offensive than the plethora of insults tossed about in these forums on a daily basis.  I guess I'll have to turn up my offense sensitivity and report those to the mods also.

Offline Algarn

• King
  • Renown: 1230
  • Infamy: 268
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Mercenaries
  • Game nicks: Algarn, Jorick
« Reply #31 on: August 06, 2014, 06:39:27 pm »
+2
Yeah, my friend found this weird loophole in female psychology and now he gets all the girls, he downloaded the guide here i so jealous!

http://forum.melee.org/general-discussion/h0w-to-b3-g00d-w1th-free-downl0ad/

Seductors hate him !

Discover now the real tricks to get all the women without any effort.

(click to show/hide)

Offline Son Of Odin

• King
  • Renown: 1856
  • Infamy: 338
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Sky belongs to Asagods as long as the raven flies.
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Fallen Brigade
  • Game nicks: Fallen_Son_Of_Odin
« Reply #32 on: August 06, 2014, 08:09:19 pm »
Thanks Odin.  Yes, you should point out at least the post when you issue a warning.  Even speeding tickets have the details when issued.  I didn't consider that word anymore offensive than the plethora of insults tossed about in these forums on a daily basis.  I guess I'll have to turn up my offense sensitivity and report those to the mods also.

Sometimes it's not just one post. It can be just about the overall attitude of the person in question. Also pointing out one post for spamming or DOUBLE POSTING for example, wouldn't make any sense :rolleyes:

Just like the police shouldn't have to explain you why they took you to jail when you were stealing beer and breaking shop windows. You should very goddamn well know what you did (very exaggerated example :D)
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

There is no sight in my third eye

Offline Bryggan

• Marshall
  • Renown: 727
  • Infamy: 207
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: 13 Knights, HCE
  • Game nicks: Jerk, Asshole, Dumbass, etc.
« Reply #33 on: August 06, 2014, 10:18:03 pm »
But the police do have to explain.  Even if they catch you while you're standing above your ex-wife's corpse, still stabbing the body with a giant hunting knife, they'll tell you you're being arrested for murder.  I mean come on, its all happened to us at least once, right?

Offline Son Of Odin

• King
  • Renown: 1856
  • Infamy: 338
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Sky belongs to Asagods as long as the raven flies.
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Fallen Brigade
  • Game nicks: Fallen_Son_Of_Odin
« Reply #34 on: August 06, 2014, 10:29:17 pm »
But the police do have to explain.  Even if they catch you while you're standing above your ex-wife's corpse, still stabbing the body with a giant hunting knife, they'll tell you you're being arrested for murder.  I mean come on, its all happened to us at least once, right?

Just like the police shouldn't have to explain you why they took you to jail when you were stealing beer and breaking shop windows. You should very goddamn well know what you did (very exaggerated example :D)
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

There is no sight in my third eye