22 (22.2%)
The Central Confederacy
6 (6.1%)
THE REALM OF THE GOBBLIN KING
8 (8.1%)
We're all fucking losers
29 (29.3%)

Total Members Voted: 98

Author Topic: Who "Won" NA Strategus Four? **** SECOND ROUND VOTING ****  (Read 2730 times)

Offline Deltah

• Count
  • Renown: 236
  • Infamy: 43
  • cRPG Player
  • Good pumpernickel is so hard to come by.
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Dracul, Dracul, Dracul, Dracul, Dracul, Dracul,
  • Game nicks: Dracul_Deltah_The_ASS_PRINCE, Hemorrhoid_Hero
Re: Who "Won" NA Strategus Four? **** SECOND ROUND VOTING ****
« Reply #45 on: December 18, 2013, 10:34:28 pm »
+5
I hate to say it, but FCC wins this strat. They were pretty well organized and I want to say they had the most active members.  They did kind of beat back virtually everyone else on the map. They vassalized and absorbed the most factions as well. Not to mention Kesh's stellar dedication to the game that kind of makes me cringe. I'm a 19 year old high school graduate and I have all the free time in the world and that guy makes me look like a full time college student pulling three jobs. FCC played to win, and they simply let nothing stop them. If you opposed them, you were not only in for some of the gayest and drawn out fights the game can handle, but you were mercilessly drilled with propaganda and mud slinging as well. On top of that, they had the best merc pool in existence. With ultra my old friendlord 2hand game mechanic abusing macro spammers like firebus and cyranule, and excellent shielders like matey, fighting them was a bitch. They played to win, and so they won.

A close second is Occitan for being the only people who could truly stand up to FCC, and not stoop down to their level of dickheadery.
They were simply well organized and legitimately fun to fight for. Arowaine truly is a loveable guy and I wish that we had gotten to know him sooner than we did. A true American indeed.

Third is CC, because I'm a biased asshole.
The Ravens are the most organized and honorable faction on strat, and their players are all a bunch of respectful and amiable people to be around.
Frisia is a lot better organized than they let on, and they are easily one of the most competent and autonomous of the strat factions. Also, Jack1 was simply the best strat merc ever.
Dracul grew a lot this strat, and thanks to Artyem's leadership, we made something of ourselves. Yes we did have a metric fuckton of gold, but honestly that was just us playing the stock market. It technically wasn't glitched or douped, and the dev's didn't have a problem with it, so quit your bitching already. We won the lottery, plain and simple.
Yes, we did attack some chinamen, and we had a blast. We went in thinking we were going to get our asses kicked, and ended up getting 13k troops out if it, which didn't replace half of what we lost to the FCC conflict.
We then took two fiefs from the WFA because we could. Bitch up and down all you want. We expanded our territory by fucking over weaker peoples. It's a fucking video game and if you say that you wouldn't have done the same then you either couldn't have done it or you are a closet hypocrite. Take the moral high-ground all you want, it just makes you a better target for my artillery. War isn't won through honor, it's determined by how far you are willing to go to give your enemies the dicking.

In fourth place is the goblin horde. Daruvian proved yet again that it's not hard to rally up a bunch of autists and set them towards a common goal. He got a lot of assistance from us and others, and therefore was able to march about the lands of calradia and dick over a bunch of inactive factions with full plate and space jam. He threatened us a few times, even though we gave him a ton of free shit just because we believed in his cause. Either way, he had a strangely effective fighting force under his belt. He's not the hero that strategus needs, he's the hero that this strat deserved.

From my very limited view of strat, everyone else was basically inactive, tiny, or had their head stuck so far up their own ass that they could eat breakfast twice before it got to their intestines.

tl;dr dicks dicks dicks
Bring me that ASS.

Offline GOBBLINKINGREATLEADER

• King
  • Renown: 1509
  • Infamy: 515
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Daruvian, GOBBLINKINGGREATLEADER
« Reply #46 on: December 18, 2013, 11:42:45 pm »
+2
See, my opinion is that I could have shitted on CC if I wanted to, so I put myself in third place.

Offline Chosen1

• Noble
  • Renown: 23
  • Infamy: 1016
  • cRPG Player
  • din do nuffin
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Castile
  • Game nicks: Chosen1, Matteo, El_Cid
« Reply #47 on: December 19, 2013, 02:00:37 am »
Ultimately, the winner of strat is whoever wastes their life more and/or gays their way to victory.
I'm sorry I hurt your feelings cmp, I would feel pretty bad too if I was a useless no life virgin who spent his adulthood making video games LOL
its ok though, now i have more time to - all the posters i dont like
But I wrote a poem that I would like you all to read
visitors can't see pics , please register or login