22 (22.2%)
The Central Confederacy
6 (6.1%)
THE REALM OF THE GOBBLIN KING
8 (8.1%)
We're all fucking losers
29 (29.3%)

Total Members Voted: 98

Author Topic: Who "Won" NA Strategus Four? **** SECOND ROUND VOTING ****  (Read 2731 times)

Offline MURDERTRON

• King
  • Renown: 1337
  • Infamy: 428
    • View Profile
  • Faction: TRUMP / WEST 2020
Re: Who "Won" NA Strategus Four?/OFFICIAL STRATEGUS 4 DISCUSSION THREAD
« Reply #30 on: December 18, 2013, 08:14:57 am »
What's a Chin?

Something you're lacking.
▀█▀▒█▀█▒█▒█▒█▒▒▒█▒█▀█▒▒█▀█▒█▀█▒█▀█▒█▀█▒█
▒█▒▒█▄█▒█▒█▒██▒██▒█▄█▒▒▄▄█▒█▒█▒▄▄█▒█▒█▒█
▒█▒▒█▀▄▒█▄█▒█▒█▒█▒█▒▒▒▒█▄▄▒█▄█▒█▄▄▒█▄█▒▄

Offline ArysOakheart

• Strategus Councillor
  • Renown: 1322
  • Infamy: 176
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Free Peasants of Fisdnar
  • Game nicks: Arys_TheDrunkenPeasant
Re: Who "Won" NA Strategus Four? **** SECOND ROUND VOTING ****
« Reply #31 on: December 18, 2013, 08:17:24 am »
+2
The Free Peasants were in third place when this poll ended, the Free Peasants obviously should be in this tier.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Duster

• Marshall
  • Renown: 730
  • Infamy: 89
  • cRPG Player Sir White Knight A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Mr_Pibb, Mellow_Yellowtf
« Reply #32 on: December 18, 2013, 08:28:57 am »
+1
Lol, did you really save an image and then look for it and dig it up 8 months later just to try and put me down at the end of strat?  Really???  I feel like you just insulted yourself worse than i ever could.

P.S. My vote was actually also for Free Peasants of Fisdnar for successfully invading EU, but even though they had 3rd most votes they were taken out for CC.

Merry christmas!

I actually just found it while looking at old HP threads for something, but it's cute that you're so quick to flatter yourself. Also who's putting you down, it's only a screenshot of things you said

P.S. voted FCC

P.P.S. Happy Hannukuh Kesh, you fabulous Jew.
« Last Edit: December 18, 2013, 08:32:27 am by Duster »

Offline arowaine

• Duke
  • Renown: 614
  • Infamy: 159
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
    • http://occitanclan.webs.com/
  • Faction: Occitan
  • Game nicks: Occitan_Arowaine
  • IRC nick: arowaine
« Last Edit: December 18, 2013, 08:48:10 am by arowaine »
Desire: pls smite FCC 2.0 T.T

Offline Dach

• Earl
  • Renown: 444
  • Infamy: 92
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Pawn A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Dach_BRD / SNSD_Taeyeon
« Reply #34 on: December 18, 2013, 10:35:24 am »
+4
Yep had voted FPoF, your poll blow Gobblin King  :|
A lot of people in the NA community know that Dach rages and in the process of his uncontrollable rage, he tends to kick people.

You've been warned! :twisted:

Offline Teeth

• King
  • Renown: 2550
  • Infamy: 1057
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: December 18, 2013, 10:53:32 am »
+1
FCC were the life of the party weren't they?

Offline Lethwin Far Seeker

• Earl
  • Renown: 363
  • Infamy: 122
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: The Ward of Mithrim
  • Game nicks: The House of Tiercel
« Reply #36 on: December 18, 2013, 02:10:07 pm »
+4
I vote Les Chevaliers de Occitan.  Not sure on the fief count compared to FCC but in all battles that I participated with or against them they seemed to be by far the most organized fighting force on the field and that's what wins it in my book.

Offline Keshian

• King
  • Renown: 1176
  • Infamy: 992
  • cRPG Player
  • Diggity diggity
    • View Profile
  • Faction: FCC (Bridgeburner, Unicorn, Cavalieres, Narwhal)
  • Game nicks: Red-haired bitch from hell
  • IRC nick: Bitch, pleasssse.
« Reply #37 on: December 18, 2013, 02:28:06 pm »
FCC were the life of the party weren't they?

yeah, occitan was inactive for a year after doing a bunch of castle defenses and buying most of their fiefs with the strat silver brought with them from EU from when they were part of the UIF.  Then at the very end they had their first successful city/castle attack taking a city from a not very active faction in a 6 am battle where only 20 people showed up on defense versus 35 partly because one of the mercs on their side went on the other side's ts early on and said he was in the faction defending it and that it had no gear and was not a real fight and mercs should switch sides (most of the eus didnt know him and many switched sides believing his lies),  (Correction - There was one castle they did take before where the defender only had automatic peasant gear). 

The battle arowaine posted was regarding a battle started after end of strat was announced - I dont think anyone cares enough at this point to make any post-announcement battles have any meaning - mostly there to burn tickets for xp (only 3 tkov even showed up for that fight, though it was cool to ave a nice chinese presence - finally get a chance to get in some primetime na battles)

I know my opinion is biased obviously compared to a lot of the neutral voters who we fought at one time or another this strat (occitan has only fought tkov and its former incarnation velucan empire other than a few skirmishes against us culminating with us flag capping their only castle in the north with 7K troops in the first attack).  But since I can't vote for free peasants of fisdnar, the true heroes of NA, I think FCC more than occitan deserves it - unless the vote goes for who played a trading game the entire iteration of strategus.  We've taken by force half again as many fiefs as they have ever owned (almost 1/3rd of the fiefs on the NA map at one time or another was taken by us later to be sold for more troops to fight some more). 

Since taking that castle arowaine has repeatedly told FCC leadership he surrenders and anytime it looked like we might attack him he would hop on our ts and remind us we were at peace.  Any of the other 3 choices would be better than occitan for this - CC and Gobblin King were both very active factions that accomplished a lot - unless we are voting for least active faction on the map who accomplishes most of their stuff after strat has already been declared ended.  I really dont want to start next strat where the "winner" is whoever can go afk and just sit in their castles and cities the longest encouraging that form of weak playing in the future.

Lethwin - if you look at my quote below - I think greasy sage would vote for us in that respect.
« Last Edit: December 18, 2013, 02:31:07 pm by Keshian »
http://keshoxford.com/  - Where middle-eastern meets red-hot and spicy!

"[Strat 5]... war game my ass, tis more like a popularity contest"  Plumbo

Offline arowaine

• Duke
  • Renown: 614
  • Infamy: 159
    • View Profile
    • http://occitanclan.webs.com/
  • Faction: Occitan
  • Game nicks: Occitan_Arowaine
  • IRC nick: arowaine
« Reply #38 on: December 18, 2013, 04:37:29 pm »
yeah, occitan was inactive for a year after doing a bunch of castle defenses and buying most of their fiefs with the strat silver brought with them from EU from when they were part of the UIF.  Then at the very end they had their first successful city/castle attack taking a city from a not very active faction in a 6 am battle where only 20 people showed up on defense versus 35 partly because one of the mercs on their side went on the other side's ts early on and said he was in the faction defending it and that it had no gear and was not a real fight and mercs should switch sides (most of the eus didnt know him and many switched sides believing his lies),  (Correction - There was one castle they did take before where the defender only had automatic peasant gear). 

The battle arowaine posted was regarding a battle started after end of strat was announced - I dont think anyone cares enough at this point to make any post-announcement battles have any meaning - mostly there to burn tickets for xp (only 3 tkov even showed up for that fight, though it was cool to ave a nice chinese presence - finally get a chance to get in some primetime na battles)

I know my opinion is biased obviously compared to a lot of the neutral voters who we fought at one time or another this strat (occitan has only fought tkov and its former incarnation velucan empire other than a few skirmishes against us culminating with us flag capping their only castle in the north with 7K troops in the first attack).  But since I can't vote for free peasants of fisdnar, the true heroes of NA, I think FCC more than occitan deserves it - unless the vote goes for who played a trading game the entire iteration of strategus.  We've taken by force half again as many fiefs as they have ever owned (almost 1/3rd of the fiefs on the NA map at one time or another was taken by us later to be sold for more troops to fight some more). 

Since taking that castle arowaine has repeatedly told FCC leadership he surrenders and anytime it looked like we might attack him he would hop on our ts and remind us we were at peace.  Any of the other 3 choices would be better than occitan for this - CC and Gobblin King were both very active factions that accomplished a lot - unless we are voting for least active faction on the map who accomplishes most of their stuff after strat has already been declared ended.  I really dont want to start next strat where the "winner" is whoever can go afk and just sit in their castles and cities the longest encouraging that form of weak playing in the future.

Lethwin - if you look at my quote below - I think greasy sage would vote for us in that respect.

will i prefer call black compagny crusader of acre remnant brd bs unicorn hg and all other instead of fcc won strat cause fcc is no more or maybe more everyone in na crpg

pw: i knew you would find a reason that we didnt win that into a fair figth so its ok i forgive you kesh maybe one day God will redem your soual! i hope for you :)
Desire: pls smite FCC 2.0 T.T

Offline UnholyRolyPoly

• Earl
  • Renown: 348
  • Infamy: 68
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: December 18, 2013, 04:59:01 pm »
+3
will i prefer call black compagny crusader of acre remnant brd bs unicorn hg and all other instead of fcc won strat cause fcc is no more or maybe more everyone in na crpg

pw: i knew you would find a reason that we didnt win that into a fair figth so its ok i forgive you kesh maybe one day God will redem your soual! i hope for you :)

Yeah... the two guys we had that played strat REALLY made things unfair for you Arrowaine.  I'm crying inside reading your sob story. 

Offline Bohannon

• Knight
  • Renown: 35
  • Infamy: 5
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: December 18, 2013, 05:04:07 pm »
+2
As an EU player,

Of course Fuck It Dude, Let's Go Bowling and if they would create a new faction, Shut The Fuck Up Donny, i'll always serve them.
So the wind won't blow it all all away.

Offline KaMiKaZe_JoE

• Marshall
  • Renown: 904
  • Infamy: 117
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Cavalieres
  • Game nicks: KaMiKaZe _______
« Reply #41 on: December 18, 2013, 06:19:38 pm »
FCC and LCO tied, I guess. We got better kdr, I think, but LCO's got more fiefs?

No winners here.
"I don't think I'd want to meet anyone from cRPG. Sorry no offense lol" -TG

Offline BaleOhay

• Marshall
  • Renown: 789
  • Infamy: 229
    • View Profile
  • Faction: BS
« Reply #42 on: December 18, 2013, 06:35:05 pm »
Joe we had plenty more fiefs which we sold or gave away freely. The game was about winning wars (which we did) not holding land.
Leader of BS

Offline Jona

• Balancer
  • Renown: 1372
  • Infamy: 376
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop
  • OG Agi Whore
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Hounds of Chulainn
  • Game nicks: Jona, Siegafried
« Reply #43 on: December 18, 2013, 06:46:23 pm »
+4
1) FCC and LCO... tough to pick a winner here. Really wish we had at least a 1 month warning before the end of strat. Woulda wanted to see the inevitable shit show that would have ensued should they have finally declared all out war on each other. Most of strat was directly influenced from these 2 rivals.. friends of FCC vs friends of LCO.

2) FPF cuz invading EU n shit.

3) CC for taking on a larger faction (respect) but then going after weaklings small factions (respect lost) / the old VE since it was kickass.

4) Hosp for good effort. Unfortunately you guys lost some steam as strat became more and more gay. Only put VE above you guys cuz bias and we were active slightly longer than you guys.

"I'll have my lance aimed at Jona's knees and he'll jump up, run up my lance and kill me." -Dalfador

Offline MURDERTRON

• King
  • Renown: 1337
  • Infamy: 428
    • View Profile
  • Faction: TRUMP / WEST 2020
« Reply #44 on: December 18, 2013, 08:44:53 pm »
▀█▀▒█▀█▒█▒█▒█▒▒▒█▒█▀█▒▒█▀█▒█▀█▒█▀█▒█▀█▒█
▒█▒▒█▄█▒█▒█▒██▒██▒█▄█▒▒▄▄█▒█▒█▒▄▄█▒█▒█▒█
▒█▒▒█▀▄▒█▄█▒█▒█▒█▒█▒▒▒▒█▄▄▒█▄█▒█▄▄▒█▄█▒▄