Author Topic: Give me your troops and let's all get exp.  (Read 1070 times)

Offline MURDERTRON

• King
  • Renown: 1337
  • Infamy: 428
    • View Profile
  • Faction: TRUMP / WEST 2020
Give me your troops and let's all get exp.
« on: October 05, 2013, 09:04:49 am »
+15
I'm sitting on a ridiculous amount of plate armor and gold.   I want to make fun strat battles happen.  Equal plate armor and just one type of weapon.  We had the rondel fight the first time, people had fun and no one cared which side won.  Me and Artyem chose teams at random.  There's other shit in the pipeline.  The only thing holding me back from having a battle every night is troops.

Let's work together and get past all this gayness, faction shit, e-penis, etc.  Let's just get the most exp possible in fun battles.  Let's bring the community back together, instead of the great divide we have now.  I want to fight side by side with some Occitans.  I want to be friendly with people from other factions.  I want to be in the same TS as some of my Frisian friends.  On battle, we're on the same team half the time.  Let's just game strat.  If everyone's not generation 16+ in two months, I'll be upset.

I'm in New Reyvadin.  Come by, make troops for me.  Technically, I'm still in FCC faction, not clan, but its because I need my troop farmers to transfer to me without having to allow incoming transfers.  I'll change it up soon.  Anyone who needs some gold to farm troops indefinitely, I got you.  COME ON DOWN!
▀█▀▒█▀█▒█▒█▒█▒▒▒█▒█▀█▒▒█▀█▒█▀█▒█▀█▒█▀█▒█
▒█▒▒█▄█▒█▒█▒██▒██▒█▄█▒▒▄▄█▒█▒█▒▄▄█▒█▒█▒█
▒█▒▒█▀▄▒█▄█▒█▒█▒█▒█▒▒▒▒█▄▄▒█▄█▒█▄▄▒█▄█▒▄

Offline StonedSteel

• Marshall
  • Renown: 717
  • Infamy: 400
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
Re: Give me your troops and let's all get exp.
« Reply #1 on: October 05, 2013, 07:04:21 pm »
Lol, i prob shouldnt say it,,,but someone needs to..FUCKING NA SUCKS

the fact we have to get together and plan an event? while EU has multi million xp battles all the time...i dont think they are getting together and planning all these massive sieges...i think they are just...playing the game...strange concept i know

I REMEMBER PLAYING IN RAIN
THROUGH THE NIGHTFALL WITH FOG
THAT CLOGGED UP OUR EYES
BUT IM MORE HORRIFIED OF A MOD
I NO LONGER RECOGNIZE

Offline GOBBLINKINGREATLEADER

• King
  • Renown: 1509
  • Infamy: 515
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Daruvian, GOBBLINKINGGREATLEADER
« Reply #2 on: October 05, 2013, 07:20:24 pm »
+9
Hey nerds my faction has had like 9 battles in the past week, I accept anyone based on skill, am incorporating troops from factions on every imaginable side of the great NA power lines, and fuck I'm both a member of Cavalieres and Frisia. Stop saying NA sucks, say everyone in NA but like 10 people suck.

Offline KaMiKaZe_JoE

• Marshall
  • Renown: 904
  • Infamy: 117
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Cavalieres
  • Game nicks: KaMiKaZe _______
« Reply #3 on: October 05, 2013, 08:23:51 pm »
+6
StonedSteel if you don't follow the Diplomacy forum rules I'm going to call the forum police and you'll get banned forever. Please respect this community's policies.

Joe said, riding a horse.

Update: What the fuck happened to my avatar? It was a horse-duck, and now it's something from Adventure Time? This is good? It's like that one time at Christmas when my dad hit me, took away one of my things, then gave me a present.
"I don't think I'd want to meet anyone from cRPG. Sorry no offense lol" -TG

Offline Tanken

• King
  • Renown: 1463
  • Infamy: 395
    • View Profile
  • Faction: KUTT
  • Game nicks: Tanken
« Reply #4 on: October 05, 2013, 09:08:39 pm »
+1
How about....

Big factions stop turtling and start fucking with one another again? That'd be fun for the whole community. In fact, it benefits the entire mod if you wake up these inactive clans and give them a reason to start fighting again and playing again.

I applaud Daruvian Gobblin King's efforts because they are meant to strike at people doing what I mentioned above and being afk. If people would stop getting their emotions so damn attached to Strategus and just enjoy it for the massive amounts of xp and fun that actually exists in it, then we would see a vast improvement in Strategus battles, xp, and consistency of battles.

But we won't. Because there are too few clans that have balls big enough to do it. If I still had a faction big enough to do this stuff, I would be doing it nonstop, but unfortunately I punched my card out on Strategus (was forced to) early on.
Below is a Collection of Finalists in my Design my Avatar contest -- They all did Awesome!
Thanks to all of those who contributed.

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

• King
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 05, 2013, 09:12:45 pm »
+5
How about....

Big factions stop turtling and start fucking with one another again? That'd be fun for the whole community. In fact, it benefits the entire mod if you wake up these inactive clans and give them a reason to start fighting again and playing again.

I applaud Daruvian Gobblin King's efforts because they are meant to strike at people doing what I mentioned above and being afk. If people would stop getting their emotions so damn attached to Strategus and just enjoy it for the massive amounts of xp and fun that actually exists in it, then we would see a vast improvement in Strategus battles, xp, and consistency of battles.

But we won't. Because there are too few clans that have balls big enough to do it. If I still had a faction big enough to do this stuff, I would be doing it nonstop, but unfortunately I punched my card out on Strategus (was forced to) early on.

This from the dude who told me he wouldn't join THE REALM OF THE GOBBLIN KING unless if I paid him cRPG gold to. Shame on you Tanknerd.

Offline Matey

• King
  • Renown: 1327
  • Infamy: 372
  • cRPG Player
  • A Pirate
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Matey_BRD
« Reply #6 on: October 05, 2013, 09:16:36 pm »
How about....

I told Kesh to YOLO all our troops at people... he didn't want to though cause then he would have to put in more effort for rosters D:
Oh well, us FCC folks have been gettin a bit more active and should continue in that direction.

• King
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 05, 2013, 09:43:27 pm »
+3
I told Kesh to YOLO all our troops at people... he didn't want to though cause then he would have to put in more effort for rosters D:
Oh well, us FCC folks have been gettin a bit more active and should continue in that direction.

implying you're not getting absorbed into THE REALM

Offline HardRice

• Marshall
  • Renown: 740
  • Infamy: 161
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: 187/Alligator
« Reply #8 on: October 05, 2013, 10:41:22 pm »
You'll have all my troops, Murder

Offline Torben

• King
  • Renown: 2011
  • Infamy: 352
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • still prepare to get sexed
    • View Profile
  • Faction: by my overly nerfed heavy lance.
« Reply #9 on: October 05, 2013, 10:44:56 pm »
you,  Sir,  deserve a medal
Yes, I know from whence I came! Discontented as a flame, Upon myself I live and glow. All I grasp like lightning flashes, All I leave behind is ashes
Flame I am - that much I know!

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline arowaine

• Duke
  • Renown: 614
  • Infamy: 159
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
    • http://occitanclan.webs.com/
  • Faction: Occitan
  • Game nicks: Occitan_Arowaine
  • IRC nick: arowaine
« Reply #10 on: October 05, 2013, 11:30:00 pm »
+7
I'm sitting on a ridiculous amount of plate armor and gold.   I want to make fun strat battles happen.  Equal plate armor and just one type of weapon.  We had the rondel fight the first time, people had fun and no one cared which side won.  Me and Artyem chose teams at random.  There's other shit in the pipeline.  The only thing holding me back from having a battle every night is troops.

Let's work together and get past all this gayness, faction shit, e-penis, etc.  Let's just get the most exp possible in fun battles.  Let's bring the community back together, instead of the great divide we have now.  I want to fight side by side with some Occitans.  I want to be friendly with people from other factions.  I want to be in the same TS as some of my Frisian friends.  On battle, we're on the same team half the time.  Let's just game strat.  If everyone's not generation 16+ in two months, I'll be upset.

I'm in New Reyvadin.  Come by, make troops for me.  Technically, I'm still in FCC faction, not clan, but its because I need my troop farmers to transfer to me without having to allow incoming transfers.  I'll change it up soon.  Anyone who needs some gold to farm troops indefinitely, I got you.  COME ON DOWN!

sound really cool but occitan quit strat sorry murdertron we are french white flag gl
Desire: pls smite FCC 2.0 T.T